His feelings

lunaluna

My first impression when I looked at the chart was oh boy, this does not look good. :biggrin:

I am asking about the feelings of a person I have a really casual relationship with. My feelings for him aren't strong but some things confuse me nonetheless. So, it's a good opportunity for me to practice horary. :sideways:

Here's the chart: https://imgur.com/a/LcAtjWD

The reason I said I didn't like the chart at first glance is because ALL of the significators are either peregrine or in fall or detriment. Mercury, Moon and Venus - my significators, they are ALL peregrine. This explains me feeling confused. Venus and Mercury are also in detriment.

Let's look at him. He's Jupiter and Sun. Jupiter in Capricorn (fall) and Sun in Aquarius (detriment). He's got it worse than I do, it seems. His main significator being in fall and in my 8th house tells me he's not feeling really strong at the moment, maybe he's insecure, unsure of how I perceive him?
Sun is in my term(venus) and face(mercury) and Jupiter in the triplicity of Venus.

On the other hand, Moon is in Leo, Sun's domicile and triplicity, Mercury is in Jupiter's domicile and Venus is in the sign of Sun's exaltation.

So, there seems to be some kind of mutual reception here.

To be honest, I am finding it hard to connect the dots.
Overall, I'd say, there are some feelings here but there is also a lot more confusion and insecurities, on both sides.

What do you think??

And, thank you in advance to anyone taking the time to look at the chart and comment, I really appreciate it and I always learn something new.

ElenaJ

Keep it simple.
Mercury approaches a sextile with Jupiter but before completion, mercury goes retrograde at 12 degrees and does not complete the connection. A change of mind?
That is the connection between the two significators.
Mercury is in Jupiter's sign, so willingly moving towards him.
Jupiter is not relating to mercury, so not involved.
Moon is in mercury's terms and Jupiter's face, so although it moves from inconjunct with mercury to inconjunct with jupiter, a very tenuous aspect that many won't even consider, moon still in some way resonates with both planets helping to form a connection, and does so before the retrograde of mercury.
Moon is in the exact degree of north node, not to be under evaluated, it shows a situation that is out of your control, and has already been determined by destiny. Please don't ask about the results of this, because it cannot be known beforehand.

lunaluna

Keep it simple.
Mercury approaches a sextile with Jupiter but before completion, mercury goes retrograde at 12 degrees and does not complete the connection. A change of mind?
That is the connection between the two significators.
Mercury is in Jupiter's sign, so willingly moving towards him.
Jupiter is not relating to mercury, so not involved.
Moon is in mercury's terms and Jupiter's face, so although it moves from inconjunct with mercury to inconjunct with jupiter, a very tenuous aspect that many won't even consider, moon still in some way resonates with both planets helping to form a connection, and does so before the retrograde of mercury.
Moon is in the exact degree of north node, not to be under evaluated, it shows a situation that is out of your control, and has already been determined by destiny. Please don't ask about the results of this, because it cannot be known beforehand.

First of all, thank you for always taking the time to answer. I am really grateful!
And, I don't know how to keep things simple, it seems.

I have some questions that are related to the horary techniques you use, more than what'll actually happen in the situation I casted the chart for.
I didn't even look at aspects because I thought that when a question is asked about feelings, we look for receptions and dignities/debilities, that's why I went so in depth.
Why didn't you look at the Sun as his co-significators?
And overall, was my interpretation really off, or just too detailed?

once again, thank you, thank you, thank you

ElenaJ

Sometimes you want to look at co-significators when it's not clear what the significator positions are, or look for a further confirmation or want to shed more light.
Otherwise, you can enter an endless tunnel of receptions/significators/houses etc from which it is hard to see your way out of, and just land up bouncing from one to the other without conclusions.
if the significators are clear, like they seem to be in this chart, we don't really need to go further, beyond the significators and the moon as initiator of action.
In this case, the fact that moon shares a degree with the NN is significant. It's like a hand of fate takes over regardless of what you do.
Just a note, it is a good idea to insert the south node as well as the north node. It is an important point and it will be overlooked easily when it isn't shown in the chart. It is more important than inserting asteroids.
Your interpretation wasn't off, it was just very convoluted to the point that you yourself loose the point. When you read a chart, if you identify the significator(s), who are normally the one asking and the thing they are asking about (that could be a person or a situation), as well as moon who moves the action ahead, you can usually get to the solution. Once you've done that, and understood the basic reply, you can elaborate if necessary by looking at other factors for more details.
As example of this, the NN/moon contact.
Also, mercury is also in the same degree, making the querent part of the configuration, and this pre-destined situation. Jupiter on the other hand is stil not contacting anything. Mercury is involved, jupiter no. You are interested in the contact, he isn't.
Further example, mars is in 7th, which would be his co-significator, but it rules the 6th and is intercepted in the 11th, not touching ground. He's tied up with his work? And so forth. But these are dressing to the basic meat dish.
You start to build up a picture. You can do this too. But first look for the foundation.