Spring Equinox 2013

!4C

New York, NY Chart
Athens, GR Chart

Moon represents public. Cancer moon is stressed from pluto (hidden power/plutocracy) and mars-uranus (sudden unexpected events and conflict). It's also under the influence of a pisces mercury that could bring misunderstandings. Moon is also contacted by saturn (government regulations).

There is the return of the yod, this time with direct jupiter and retrograde saturn. Will there be back-stepping or sudden change in direction with legislation? In the USA there is an attempt to replace the automatic spending cuts with a new deal.

There is an out-of-sign conjunction between aries sun and pisces venus. The sun represents leaders, so I guess it could bring a deceptive charm that appears compassionate. In any case, the approaching sun-venus conjunction suggests venus will have to give way to the sun.

Overall, a battle is brewing and the public will feel very connected, maybe to the point of anger and violence. I wouldn't doubt it has something to do with more government spending cuts on the horizon.

Last edited:

chris10

New York, NY Chart
Athens, GR Chart

Moon represents public. Cancer moon is stressed from pluto (hidden power/plutocracy) and mars-uranus (sudden unexpected events and conflict). It's also under the influence of a pisces mercury that could bring misunderstandings. Moon is also contacted by saturn (government regulations).

There is an out-of-sign conjunction between aries sun and pisces venus. The sun represents leaders, so I guess it could bring a deceptive charm that appears compassionate. In any case, the approaching sun-venus conjunction suggests venus will have to give way to the sun.

Overall, a battle is brewing and the public will feel very connected, maybe to the point of anger and violence. I wouldn't doubt it has something to do with more government spending cuts on the horizon.

Thanks !4C.
Athens chart has MC Aries with ruler mars in Aries conjucting the MC and Uranus conjuct MC exact to the minute !!!!!!!
Just like you said, anger and Violence.
Let's see what happens this time :pouty: ...

Last edited:

!4C

The grand trine between neptune, saturn and the moon is not tight, but it does form the midpoint "saturn/neptun = moon." Ebertin describes this as depression.

I think the planets in neptune have represented a distorted view of the current realities, which could be optimistic or pessimistic depending on each person's situation. Saturn in pluto is just the opposite. It is facing a harsh reality. I can see the clash between the two leading to moodiness with fits of depression mixed with hope for a return to prosperous times.

The focal point of cancer moon itself suggests moodiness. All the contacts only reinforce this message.

!4C

The moon is also conjunct fixed start Mirzam (beta canis major), which is referred to as "the announcer." This star represents the need to make a statement or announce important news.

Will the broader public finally feel a need to express their plight?

At this point all the talking heads in media are raving about how well the global economic recovery is going and the markets are making new all-time highs as proof. I'm sure that really irritates all those that have not noticed much of a recovery over that past few years. In fact, most people are probably worse off now due to artificially inflated prices and job cuts. Only the investment community is benefiting these days. Favoring the capital investments before consumer health is like putting the cart before the horse.