Hey would you say I'm Uranian???

Andylop

Hi FORUMM yohoo it's been so long since I last visited u :)))

Soo I want to know what you think about this..

Would you say I'm "Uranian" or that I have a strong Uranus in my chart??

This is my chart:
6808495475_cf58df5d32_b.jpg

Lin

Yes. Uranus ruling the MC, Uranus angular (10th) and conj the MC, Jupiter disposted by Uranus in 10th, Moon trine, Sun trine Jupiter from the 2nd in Gemini....strong aspects to Saturn.
yeah, Iguess you could say you have great Uranian potential.
LIN

Last edited:

Munch

From what I see, I'd say no. But then I use the Whole Sign system which puts your Uranus in the 11th house. It does trine your moon, but I can't see that dominating your chart. Do you have any parallels to it?

serafin5

I would say that it is dignified because it is in Aquarius, it's own ruler, but I wouldn't use the word strong per say. You have a grand trine between Moon, mercury and uranus. Your Asc ruler is mars, which is in virgo and is disposited by Mercury which is in Gemini - it's own ruler, so dignified also. Also, your moon and venus is in mutual reception. That's about it.(I'm not very good interpreting so I'm shy about it but I think I did ok this time).

I'd say you have a good airy chart; very intellectual loving ideas and books.

Blessings,
S5

PS I forgot to mention that using other house systems then whole, uranus falls in the 10th giving it a bit more strength being angular.
Buenas noches

Last edited:

Andylop

I learnt parallels a day ago...lol so IDK if this is right...but my Uranus is Parallel by Declination to:

Planet: Neptune
House: 8

Contra-Parallel:

Houses: II

Claire19

You are not Uranian as such but with Uranus on the MC and in Aquarius and in good aspect to a couple of planets you could earn money with being an astrologer for sure. But if you want to call yourself that, why not??:tongue:

Andylop

haaahaha i dont call myself uranian! I was just asking...I see it quite important right there...It's dignified, square ascendant/descendant conjunct MC...the MC is the highest point in a chart...It's its most elevated place...

Munch

The Contra-parallel would be the super Uranian bit. It places a great deal of emphasis on IC. Though, through a contra-parallel I'd hesitate to delineate that myself. Still, the IC is your very foundation in this life, so having Uranus in a position that works like an opposition would show that your early upbringing has a huge impact on who you are today and where you are going. It may point towards being an eccentric person based on habits and personal ideology built in early years. Please take this with a grain of salt because I do okay with parallels to planets, but points I can't be sure on. :innocent:

Also, I don't consider outer planets as sign rulers, so if you do, then maybe this just adds more emphasis to what you see as being there already.