Friendship permanently destroyed??? :(

bradderz777

Hi, for a long time, there was a girl that i really deeply fancied, and i thaught we were compatible, but we're not! We agreed for ages just to be friends, we got on well for months, she was in my college class. But a couple of days ago, she went back out with her ex boyfriend and i sent her a text messege that following night saying "im sorry for liking you more than a friend" She then got angry, deleted my phone number and deleted me off Facebook!!!!! Now she Isn't going out with her ex no more i don't think, but she will not bring me back into her life because i am apparently harassing her and wanting to go out with her when she doesn't, that's what her twin sister said.

I have done allsorts for this girl, we have had fantastic days together just as friends, but now i feel so drained because all of them days are gone and it sounds like a complete waste of time!

And now I feel that this friendship is over but its torturing me the fact that we can't be friends, i feel that i'd rather be friends than never speak to her at all!!

Is there anything I can do to restore the friendship or is this the end of it?

I have made a Synastry chart between us both, my natal chart is the internal chart, and her natal chart is the outside chart, (if this is the right method to do, if not, let me know and i'll change it.

Thanks!

That's me and her below

15730_425072330449_614180449_5982980_8034654_n.jpg

Attachments

• astro_61gwgw_05_01_bradley_thynne_kirsty__he.73137.32244.jpg
    astro_61gwgw_05_01_bradley_thynne_kirsty__he.73137.32244.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
You could have the best synastry in the world, but unless you have good communications, are honest with each other about your needs, wishes and desires and 'both' of you want the same things...........then nothing will happen. It cannot make anyone change, or love you more. Some challenging squares, oppositions in synastry can be healthy, and may require one or both of you to grow in some way. Astrological natal charts cannot explain environmental factors, financial handicaps/ restraints and what position you hold in society, neither can it tell you if you are of ‘Royalty’ or beggar.

I am of the belief that people come in and out of our lives for a reason, either we have to teach them something or we have to learn something from them. There is Always an exchange, good or bad.

Good luck with your journey