Should i start kick boxing lessons?

Sorrowful

Do you think,that if i start from sept kick boxing as hobby,will help me to increase my self confidence and self esteem?

astro-2gw-should-i-start-kick-boxing-lessons-77696.jpg

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Give me a reading here,it's important to know,if there is negative opinion,then not to waste money and time.

When one is asking for a favor, [as your request for this kind of reading is] we usually don't say "Give me."
We say, "Would someone read this chart for me?"
Just a heads up.
icon7.gif

I'm going to use the 5th house for recreation, hobbies, and the like, asking if it would be of benefit for you.
So you are Venus, and the significator for the 5th is Sun.
As Venus, I can see you are kind of bummed out, since Venus is in its fall, and appropriately in the 5th, since you are interested in a hobby, recreation. Venus is one sign away from Sun and separating, so does not aspect in any way; it is what we call disjunct the Sun. No relationship with the Sun.
You, as signified by Moon, are exalted and in your own/1st house. Moon does not aspect Sun either, but does apply to sextile a dignified but retrograde Jupiter.

This makes me think that kind of staying where you are, not undertaking this hobby at this time, may be the best thing to do. And that with exalted Moon and dignified benefic Jupiter in easy aspect, there may be a significant benefit to your kind of holding where you are right now. Jup in the 11th point to connection with friends being a beneficial path for you.

So staying where you are and reaching out/connecting with existing friends may open you further to confidence and self-esteem. I know it may sound counter-intuitive, but sometimes the opposite of what we think to do, or better put, sometimes doing nothing, just being, is what we may need to become more whole and at ease with who we are.

I am wishing you the best, Sorrowful.
PM me if you would like to talk more about this chart or the issues you are facing.

Last edited:

Sorrowful

I'm in first month,it's going good,i have interest but should try harder cause im complete newbie,i already see improvement in my moves.