Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-04-2017, 03:09 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ⛤
Posts: 10,696
Blazing questions - the one?!

Hello fellow astro lovers, thank you for taking time to read this. For a little while now I've been talking to this amazing girl and was wondering what the Synastry between us looked like. Somethings that confused me was the SN connection, Mercury in Trine to Saturn in Pisces and the Pluto conjunction to her Venus and Jupiter.

The conjunct of SN-Moon conjunct my ascendant could explain this extreme comfort we have with each other. But then her Mars is conjunct my SN by the same degree. Unsure if that's considered a good or bad thing.

The Pluto - Venus - Jupiter conjunction is also quite...interesting. I know close to nothing about Pluto, but I took note of it since her Venus sits but one degree from my own angular Pluto in the 7th. Jupiter is also 5 degrees away so I'd count that as conjunct...but I've no idea how to interpret that. I should add that this women holds an almost...spellbinding effect over me. Could that be the conjunction?

Lastly, the trine from Mercury in Gemini to Saturn in Pisces is another head scratcher as the signs themselves usually square - not trine.

The Synastry chart below. Again, thank you for your time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_61gw_01_04_blaze_kitkat.57952.7120.jpg (97.3 KB, 72 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-04-2017, 10:23 PM
craft94's Avatar
craft94 craft94 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Venus
Posts: 1,347
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Wow, Blaze, your synastry with this girl is really good!! Your Mercurys are trine, meaning you'll have good conversations. Your Moons are both on each other's angles, which is interesting. This also suggests an "at home" kind of feeling.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to craft94 For This Useful Post:
Blaze (01-04-2017), Rawiri (01-05-2017)
  #3  
Unread 01-04-2017, 10:34 PM
craft94's Avatar
craft94 craft94 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Venus
Posts: 1,347
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Maybe you were both warriors in a past life or an crazy celebrity couple
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to craft94 For This Useful Post:
Blaze (01-04-2017)
  #4  
Unread 01-04-2017, 10:35 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ⛤
Posts: 10,696
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
Wow, Blaze, your synastry with this girl is really good!! Your Mercurys are trine, meaning you'll have good conversations. Your Moons are both on each other's angles, which is interesting. This also suggests an "at home" kind of feeling.
Thanks, Craft. Curious, what do you think about the Pluto - Venus conjunction? I'm guessing its what gives her this hold on my mind and attention, though I'm unsure.

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-04-2017, 10:39 PM
craft94's Avatar
craft94 craft94 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Venus
Posts: 1,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Thanks, Craft. Curious, what do you think about the Pluto - Venus conjunction? I'm guessing its what gives her this hold on my mind and attention, though I'm unsure.

I would say so. Plus, her planets trigger your 7th house of relationships in Scorpio. She's sexy, intense and mysterious enough to hold your attention
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to craft94 For This Useful Post:
Blaze (01-04-2017)
  #6  
Unread 01-04-2017, 10:58 PM
!4C !4C is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 674
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
The conjunct of SN-Moon conjunct my ascendant could explain this extreme comfort we have with each other.
In general, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
But then her Mars is conjunct my SN by the same degree. Unsure if that's considered a good or bad thing.
I'm not too sure about this one. It probably goes both ways. Mars can sometimes show how we irritate other people. It could be bad if mars is afflicted in her natal chart.

FYI, astro.com usually provides a pdf of datasheet that goes with the charts. There should be a synastry grid that shows the aspects and their orbs.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to !4C For This Useful Post:
Blaze (01-04-2017), chris10 (01-06-2017)
  #7  
Unread 01-04-2017, 11:17 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ⛤
Posts: 10,696
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
I would say so. Plus, her planets trigger your 7th house of relationships in Scorpio. She's sexy, intense and mysterious enough to hold your attention
She's also smart, caring and a slasher-bookworm but the slasher part is an inside joke, lol. She's very passionate - which is irresistible to me.

I'm guessing her planets touch on my own Pluto square to moon which just awakens passionate feelings all around or something.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
craft94 (01-04-2017)
  #8  
Unread 01-04-2017, 11:40 PM
Rawiri's Avatar
Rawiri Rawiri is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: No home base.
Posts: 645
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Mars with SN is good in the long term. SN hides, resolves, dissolves things it's with - so it's "nice" to have it with malefics since overtime it will remove those (though can still have them initially).

Mind you, NN is with Pluto ..and NN likes to magnify things so that could work out oddly.

I'd agree with you about Ketu/Moon on your Ascendant being a significant reason for major comfort between you two etc.

Unfortunately, also because of that I would say don't get your hopes up for her being "the one." Ketu likes to finish things - so Ketu conjunct the ascendant, while it creates a strong connection and comfort is liable to ultimately remove that person as well once it dissolves whatever it's trying to do with you two (often some form of emotional healing for each person).

So...enjoy it while it lasts. It's nice. But maybe don't be planning "till death do us part". Sorry.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawiri For This Useful Post:
Blaze (01-04-2017), chris10 (01-07-2017), comdoc (01-06-2017), craft94 (01-04-2017)
  #9  
Unread 01-04-2017, 11:53 PM
craft94's Avatar
craft94 craft94 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Venus
Posts: 1,347
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawiri View Post
Mars with SN is good in the long term. SN hides, resolves, dissolves things it's with - so it's "nice" to have it with malefics since overtime it will remove those (though can still have them initially).

Mind you, NN is with Pluto ..and NN likes to magnify things so that could work out oddly.

I'd agree with you about Ketu/Moon on your Ascendant being a significant reason for major comfort between you two etc.

Unfortunately, also because of that I would say don't get your hopes up for her being "the one." Ketu likes to finish things - so Ketu conjunct the ascendant, while it creates a strong connection and comfort is liable to ultimately remove that person as well once it dissolves whatever it's trying to do with you two (often some form of emotional healing for each person).

So...enjoy it while it lasts. It's nice. But maybe don't be planning "till death do us part". Sorry.
But Ketu on the Ascendant also means Rahu on the Descendant (relationship house). Her Venus is there too. Does that change anything or no?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to craft94 For This Useful Post:
Blaze (01-04-2017), Rawiri (01-05-2017)
  #10  
Unread 01-04-2017, 11:54 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ⛤
Posts: 10,696
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawiri View Post
Mars with SN is good in the long term. SN hides, resolves, dissolves things it's with - so it's "nice" to have it with malefics since overtime it will remove those (though can still have them initially).

Mind you, NN is with Pluto ..and NN likes to magnify things so that could work out oddly.

I'd agree with you about Ketu/Moon on your Ascendant being a significant reason for major comfort between you two etc.

Unfortunately, also because of that I would say don't get your hopes up for her being "the one." Ketu likes to finish things - so Ketu conjunct the ascendant, while it creates a strong connection and comfort is liable to ultimately remove that person as well once it dissolves whatever it's trying to do with you two (often some form of emotional healing for each person).

So...enjoy it while it lasts. It's nice. But maybe don't be planning "till death do us part". Sorry.
Thanks for the reading, Rawiri and no need to apologize - I appreciate all perspectives no matter the words.

With Ketu conjunct ascendant I can see the ending effect you speak of. Its in the SN/Ketu's nature I've read. But the odd part is the Rahu - Pluto - Descendant conjunction. I had assumed that would be a good thing, but as I know nothing of Pluto I'm kind of stuck. Pluto is a mystery to me atm, haha.

Thanks again, m8.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Rawiri (01-05-2017)
  #11  
Unread 01-05-2017, 12:38 AM
Rawiri's Avatar
Rawiri Rawiri is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: No home base.
Posts: 645
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
But Ketu on the Ascendant also means Rahu on the Descendant (relationship house). Her Venus is there too. Does that change anything or no?
Of course, since they're always opposed. In the ultimate end though I haven't seen that make a difference. If it was say, his Venus conjunct her Rahu there then that might provide some "glue" to hold them together. The 7th house is a relationship house, but specifically it's the house opposite the person themselves (the ascendant) - it's as far away from them as you can get.

In the examples that come to mind I've seen they actually do play out separating often due to 7th house things. For example, two times come to mind I've seen a couple split up due to the other one having to travel (foreign journeys is one signification of the 7th). In another, the other person actually suddenly died. (7th is also a death inflicting house) and the others I'm thinking of, the people just kind of changed and slowly drifted apart...it wasn't a big thing, just one of those sad slowly growing apart without much fuss things.

The 7th also represents other people in general, so Rahu in the first could likely grow other people meddling in a relationship (which is of course, not particularly good for it to be maintained)...though I actually can't think of any examples that come to mind of that one happening.

The reverse (south node in the 7th etc) is nice though. Not as comfortable initially. But it means that which is "far away" from you is removed in time, and rahu grows the person into your life path. So the people get closer in time, instead of what seems to happen with Ketu in the first where they start out unusually close and then separate.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawiri For This Useful Post:
chris10 (01-07-2017), comdoc (01-06-2017), craft94 (01-05-2017)
  #12  
Unread 01-05-2017, 12:43 AM
Rawiri's Avatar
Rawiri Rawiri is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: No home base.
Posts: 645
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Thanks for the reading, Rawiri and no need to apologize - I appreciate all perspectives no matter the words.

With Ketu conjunct ascendant I can see the ending effect you speak of. Its in the SN/Ketu's nature I've read. But the odd part is the Rahu - Pluto - Descendant conjunction. I had assumed that would be a good thing, but as I know nothing of Pluto I'm kind of stuck. Pluto is a mystery to me atm, haha.

Thanks again, m8.
No prob (or thanks for accepting it, anyway lol). Pluto is still a bit of a mystery to me too be honest - I'm not entirely sure how that would play out with NN. Perhaps it could bring something hidden to light or a very sudden event which ultimately ends it (as I know from what I've seen and just general nature how the Ketu/Rahu axis on 1st-7th tends to work like I mentioned in the post above). But that is speculation.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawiri For This Useful Post:
Blaze (01-05-2017), craft94 (01-05-2017)
  #13  
Unread 01-05-2017, 03:38 PM
sibylline's Avatar
sibylline sibylline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 2,256
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Joke or serious?

Rarely do I forget a chart and the outside chart I've definitely seen before.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 01-06-2017, 04:36 AM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ⛤
Posts: 10,696
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
Joke or serious?

Rarely do I forget a chart and the outside chart I've definitely seen before.
Very serious, actually. Give your view of it, Sib. You know more about Pluto than myself and its pretty mysterious to me.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 01-06-2017, 05:02 AM
Bina's Avatar
Bina Bina is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,231
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

The nodes conjunct the Asc/Des axis make it a significant relationship for both of you.
On the positive side, the trine from Chiron/Jupiter to Venus/Jupiter is one of the best aspects to have in synastry, you just feel good with each other, and it will ease the effects from nearby Pluto. Pluto conjunct NN has the potential to change both of you greatly through the relationship. Venus and Jupiter (both your Jupiters!) thrown into the mix bring about an easy transformation. Jupiter is about the best planet to have in aspect to Pluto, these two have the potential to get along really well.
Mars on the SN is separating so it has already been dealt with - perhaps the warriors in a past life?
There are quite a lot of squares and oppositions between you, and although these are all a bit wide in orb, they will make the relationship a dynamic one.

Last edited by Bina; 01-06-2017 at 05:58 AM. Reason: some corrections
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bina For This Useful Post:
Blaze (01-06-2017), chris10 (01-06-2017)
  #16  
Unread 01-06-2017, 03:08 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ⛤
Posts: 10,696
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bina View Post
The nodes conjunct the Asc/Des axis make it a significant relationship for both of you.
On the positive side, the trine from Chiron/Jupiter to Venus/Jupiter is one of the best aspects to have in synastry, you just feel good with each other, and it will ease the effects from nearby Pluto. Pluto conjunct NN has the potential to change both of you greatly through the relationship. Venus and Jupiter (both your Jupiters!) thrown into the mix bring about an easy transformation. Jupiter is about the best planet to have in aspect to Pluto, these two have the potential to get along really well.
Mars on the SN is separating so it has already been dealt with - perhaps the warriors in a past life?
There are quite a lot of squares and oppositions between you, and although these are all a bit wide in orb, they will make the relationship a dynamic one.
Ah, thank you for the reply, Bina. Was too tired yesterday to respond but I appreciate your reading greatly.

About the past life thing: I'm unsure. We've been talking about a past life regression class (It'd be a great date!) or investing into some books on the subject. But... I do not know if past lives are even real to be honest. I am keeping an open mind to it all, however, so it's not a done deal for me and I want to tryout that class. Any book recommendations?

The Pluto conjunction is still mysterious to me, though I'm getting an idea on what could happen. Transformative happens of a beneficial kind (because of our Jupiter's in harmony) will make malefic Pluto easier to deal with, correct?

Thanks again for the reading, Bina.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 01-06-2017, 03:20 PM
Bina's Avatar
Bina Bina is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,231
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Close aspects (especially conjunctions) to the SN in synastry point at possible past life connections.

I found books on past live therapy by Brian Weiss interesting, "Many lives, may Masters" is one title; he wrote quite a few others, easy to read and true experiences, you can get cheap second-hand copies on amazon.

And yes, you are correct about Pluto and Jupiter...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bina For This Useful Post:
Blaze (01-06-2017)
  #18  
Unread 01-06-2017, 03:45 PM
Bina's Avatar
Bina Bina is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,231
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

I think you need to be careful with your Pluto, it is likely to give you deep insights into her life's purpose, which has something to do with developing love (Venus/NN). But Pluto can also have a tendency to dominate and use it's power over others. Her Jupiter is likely to help her with this though, and the beneficial trine to your Jupiter/Chiron, which shows that you understand each other on a higher level.

There is a complex t-square in there, it may be helpful to check out some midpoints, since these are likely to pull the aspects in closer. Her Moon/SN on your Asc, your moon/SN midpoint and her Mars, and her stellium in Scorpio and your Pluto/Des. This altogether looks really quite karmic to me. Perhaps some emotional stuff has not been worked out in the past. The moons square each other in fixed signs, so watch out for stubbornness and you may each want things your own way.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bina For This Useful Post:
Blaze (01-06-2017), Rawiri (01-06-2017)
  #19  
Unread 01-06-2017, 04:10 PM
Bina's Avatar
Bina Bina is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,231
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

If you want to get deeply into Pluto, the nodes and past lives, Jeff Green's books on Pluto have a lot of profound insights into this subject. His books are fascinating, transformative, sometimes hard to read and take in, and amazingly accurate.

Last edited by Bina; 01-06-2017 at 04:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bina For This Useful Post:
Blaze (01-06-2017)
  #20  
Unread 01-06-2017, 05:45 PM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Hello fellow astro lovers, thank you for taking time to read this. For a little while now I've been talking to this amazing girl and was wondering what the Synastry between us looked like. Somethings that confused me was the SN connection, Mercury in Trine to Saturn in Pisces and the Pluto conjunction to her Venus and Jupiter.

The conjunct of SN-Moon conjunct my ascendant could explain this extreme comfort we have with each other. But then her Mars is conjunct my SN by the same degree. Unsure if that's considered a good or bad thing.

The Pluto - Venus - Jupiter conjunction is also quite...interesting. I know close to nothing about Pluto, but I took note of it since her Venus sits but one degree from my own angular Pluto in the 7th. Jupiter is also 5 degrees away so I'd count that as conjunct...but I've no idea how to interpret that. I should add that this women holds an almost...spellbinding effect over me. Could that be the conjunction?

Lastly, the trine from Mercury in Gemini to Saturn in Pisces is another head scratcher as the signs themselves usually square - not trine.

The Synastry chart below. Again, thank you for your time.
I'm a sucker for love stories.
Blaze, If you two have already met and feel attraction, stop analyzing your charts and just go for it.
Who cares if it turns out not to be long term relationship; You are just 25, you're not ... 40+


P.S. The synastry looks satisfying
__________________
be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
Plato

Sooner or later all the people of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace, and thereby transform this pending cosmic elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. If this is to be achieved, man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
Martin Luther King Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrfqsqG-aM
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chris10 For This Useful Post:
Blaze (01-06-2017), Rawiri (01-06-2017)
  #21  
Unread 01-06-2017, 06:24 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,470
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bina View Post
If you want to get deeply into Pluto, the nodes and past lives, Jeff Green's books on Pluto have a lot of profound insights into this subject. His books are fascinating, transformative, sometimes hard to read and take in, and amazingly accurate.
I agree. Jeff Green is an expert on Pluto.


here is a great resource:

TRAUMA AND THE OUTER PLANETS by Jeffrey Wolf Green


Trauma occurs, again, to the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual or psychic bodies...

The Mental Body: astrologically this will correlate with Uranus as primary significator, and its lower octave Mercury as secondary significator. The types of trauma associated with the mental body are stroke, various types of psychological or psychiatric disorders, epilepsy, various diseases of the brain, sudden, unexpected changes that alter the psychological reality of the individual and the external structures of his or her reality that have defined their sense of identity up until the unexpected changes begin to occur.


The Physical Body: astrologically this will correlate with Saturn. The types of trauma associated with the physical body are various physical traumas such as severe injuries of various types, rape, torture, intense physical illness, degeneration of the body through various causes such as disease, birth disorders such as cerebral palsy, spinal bifida, etc.

The Spiritual Body: astrologically this will correlate with Neptune. The types of trauma associated with the spiritual body are loss of faith, loss of beliefs, loss of values, massive disillusionment, and in rare cases being possessed by an unwanted spirit.



The Emotional Body: astrologically this will correlate with Pluto as primary ruler, and the Moon and Neptune as secondary rulers. The types of trauma associated with betrayal, abandonment and gross misuse through misapplied trust, psychological and sexual abuse, sudden loss, experiencing cataclysmic events of an individual or collective nature, anticipation of events that appear to be fated or beyond the control of the individual, etc.

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology...ma_Article.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
Bina (01-07-2017), Blaze (01-06-2017)
  #22  
Unread 01-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ⛤
Posts: 10,696
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris10 View Post
I'm a sucker for love stories.
Blaze, If you two have already met and feel attraction, stop analyzing your charts and just go for it.
Who cares if it turns out not to be long term relationship; You are just 25, you're not ... 40+


P.S. The synastry looks satisfying
But I like astrology, Chrissy! D:

But yea, you're right and that's actually my approach to it. One day at a time an all that.

Thanks for the replies everyone!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
chris10 (01-07-2017)
  #23  
Unread 01-13-2017, 12:20 AM
dragonpisces dragonpisces is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 23
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

chiron Venus aspect = super romantic
pluto Venus = intense, binding, transformative. Venus loves you deeply, you cannot live without her.
she could be the one, you decide.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 01-13-2017, 01:13 AM
Bina's Avatar
Bina Bina is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,231
Re: Blazing questions - the one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonpisces View Post
chiron Venus aspect = super romantic
pluto Venus = intense, binding, transformative. Venus loves you deeply, you cannot live without her.
she could be the one, you decide.
It's more like she cannot live without you...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bina For This Useful Post:
Blaze (01-13-2017), craft94 (01-17-2017)
  #25  
Unread 01-13-2017, 03:29 AM
dragonpisces dragonpisces is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bina View Post
It's more like she cannot live without you...
my Venus trines his Pluto. I would say we mutually do not want to live without the other. But I'm not obsessive. He seems to have a harder time than i do. but he tries not to show it. I see right through him though and try my best to care for him emotionally, sometimes it's just something he needs to deal with alone. He probably doesn't like my independence.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
blazing, questions

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.