Blazing questions - the one?!

Blaze

Account Closed
Hello fellow astro lovers, thank you for taking time to read this. For a little while now I've been talking to this amazing girl and was wondering what the Synastry between us looked like. Somethings that confused me was the SN connection, Mercury in Trine to Saturn in Pisces and the Pluto conjunction to her Venus and Jupiter.

The conjunct of SN-Moon conjunct my ascendant could explain this extreme comfort we have with each other. But then her Mars is conjunct my SN by the same degree. Unsure if that's considered a good or bad thing.

The Pluto - Venus - Jupiter conjunction is also quite...interesting. I know close to nothing about Pluto, but I took note of it since her Venus sits but one degree from my own angular Pluto in the 7th. Jupiter is also 5 degrees away so I'd count that as conjunct...but I've no idea how to interpret that. I should add that this women holds an almost...spellbinding effect over me. Could that be the conjunction?

Lastly, the trine from Mercury in Gemini to Saturn in Pisces is another head scratcher as the signs themselves usually square - not trine.

The Synastry chart below. Again, thank you for your time.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_04_blaze_kitkat.57952.7120.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_04_blaze_kitkat.57952.7120.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 90

craft94

Wow, Blaze, your synastry with this girl is really good!! Your Mercurys are trine, meaning you'll have good conversations. Your Moons are both on each other's angles, which is interesting. This also suggests an "at home" kind of feeling.

Blaze

Account Closed
Wow, Blaze, your synastry with this girl is really good!! Your Mercurys are trine, meaning you'll have good conversations. Your Moons are both on each other's angles, which is interesting. This also suggests an "at home" kind of feeling.

Thanks, Craft. Curious, what do you think about the Pluto - Venus conjunction? I'm guessing its what gives her this hold on my mind and attention, though I'm unsure.

:smile:

craft94

Thanks, Craft. Curious, what do you think about the Pluto - Venus conjunction? I'm guessing its what gives her this hold on my mind and attention, though I'm unsure.

:smile:
I would say so. Plus, her planets trigger your 7th house of relationships in Scorpio. She's sexy, intense and mysterious enough to hold your attention

!4C

The conjunct of SN-Moon conjunct my ascendant could explain this extreme comfort we have with each other.
In general, yes.

But then her Mars is conjunct my SN by the same degree. Unsure if that's considered a good or bad thing.
I'm not too sure about this one. It probably goes both ways. Mars can sometimes show how we irritate other people. It could be bad if mars is afflicted in her natal chart.

FYI, astro.com usually provides a pdf of datasheet that goes with the charts. There should be a synastry grid that shows the aspects and their orbs.

Blaze

Account Closed
I would say so. Plus, her planets trigger your 7th house of relationships in Scorpio. She's sexy, intense and mysterious enough to hold your attention

She's also smart, caring and a slasher-bookworm but the slasher part is an inside joke, lol. She's very passionate - which is irresistible to me.

I'm guessing her planets touch on my own Pluto square to moon which just awakens passionate feelings all around or something.

Rawiri

Mars with SN is good in the long term. SN hides, resolves, dissolves things it's with - so it's "nice" to have it with malefics since overtime it will remove those (though can still have them initially).

Mind you, NN is with Pluto ..and NN likes to magnify things so that could work out oddly.

I'd agree with you about Ketu/Moon on your Ascendant being a significant reason for major comfort between you two etc.

Unfortunately, also because of that I would say don't get your hopes up for her being "the one." Ketu likes to finish things - so Ketu conjunct the ascendant, while it creates a strong connection and comfort is liable to ultimately remove that person as well once it dissolves whatever it's trying to do with you two (often some form of emotional healing for each person).

So...enjoy it while it lasts. It's nice. But maybe don't be planning "till death do us part". Sorry.

craft94

Mars with SN is good in the long term. SN hides, resolves, dissolves things it's with - so it's "nice" to have it with malefics since overtime it will remove those (though can still have them initially).

Mind you, NN is with Pluto ..and NN likes to magnify things so that could work out oddly.

I'd agree with you about Ketu/Moon on your Ascendant being a significant reason for major comfort between you two etc.

Unfortunately, also because of that I would say don't get your hopes up for her being "the one." Ketu likes to finish things - so Ketu conjunct the ascendant, while it creates a strong connection and comfort is liable to ultimately remove that person as well once it dissolves whatever it's trying to do with you two (often some form of emotional healing for each person).

So...enjoy it while it lasts. It's nice. But maybe don't be planning "till death do us part". Sorry.

But Ketu on the Ascendant also means Rahu on the Descendant (relationship house). Her Venus is there too. Does that change anything or no?

Blaze

Account Closed

Thanks for the reading, Rawiri and no need to apologize - I appreciate all perspectives no matter the words.

With Ketu conjunct ascendant I can see the ending effect you speak of. Its in the SN/Ketu's nature I've read. But the odd part is the Rahu - Pluto - Descendant conjunction. I had assumed that would be a good thing, but as I know nothing of Pluto I'm kind of stuck. Pluto is a mystery to me atm, haha.

Thanks again, m8.

Rawiri

But Ketu on the Ascendant also means Rahu on the Descendant (relationship house). Her Venus is there too. Does that change anything or no?

Of course, since they're always opposed. In the ultimate end though I haven't seen that make a difference. If it was say, his Venus conjunct her Rahu there then that might provide some "glue" to hold them together. The 7th house is a relationship house, but specifically it's the house opposite the person themselves (the ascendant) - it's as far away from them as you can get.

In the examples that come to mind I've seen they actually do play out separating often due to 7th house things. For example, two times come to mind I've seen a couple split up due to the other one having to travel (foreign journeys is one signification of the 7th). In another, the other person actually suddenly died. (7th is also a death inflicting house) and the others I'm thinking of, the people just kind of changed and slowly drifted apart...it wasn't a big thing, just one of those sad slowly growing apart without much fuss things.

The 7th also represents other people in general, so Rahu in the first could likely grow other people meddling in a relationship (which is of course, not particularly good for it to be maintained)...though I actually can't think of any examples that come to mind of that one happening.

The reverse (south node in the 7th etc) is nice though. Not as comfortable initially. But it means that which is "far away" from you is removed in time, and rahu grows the person into your life path. So the people get closer in time, instead of what seems to happen with Ketu in the first where they start out unusually close and then separate.

Rawiri

Thanks for the reading, Rawiri and no need to apologize - I appreciate all perspectives no matter the words.

With Ketu conjunct ascendant I can see the ending effect you speak of. Its in the SN/Ketu's nature I've read. But the odd part is the Rahu - Pluto - Descendant conjunction. I had assumed that would be a good thing, but as I know nothing of Pluto I'm kind of stuck. Pluto is a mystery to me atm, haha.

Thanks again, m8.

No prob (or thanks for accepting it, anyway lol). Pluto is still a bit of a mystery to me too be honest - I'm not entirely sure how that would play out with NN. Perhaps it could bring something hidden to light or a very sudden event which ultimately ends it (as I know from what I've seen and just general nature how the Ketu/Rahu axis on 1st-7th tends to work like I mentioned in the post above). But that is speculation.

Bina

The nodes conjunct the Asc/Des axis make it a significant relationship for both of you.
On the positive side, the trine from Chiron/Jupiter to Venus/Jupiter is one of the best aspects to have in synastry, you just feel good with each other, and it will ease the effects from nearby Pluto. Pluto conjunct NN has the potential to change both of you greatly through the relationship. Venus and Jupiter (both your Jupiters!) thrown into the mix bring about an easy transformation. Jupiter is about the best planet to have in aspect to Pluto, these two have the potential to get along really well.
Mars on the SN is separating so it has already been dealt with - perhaps the warriors in a past life?
There are quite a lot of squares and oppositions between you, and although these are all a bit wide in orb, they will make the relationship a dynamic one.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
The nodes conjunct the Asc/Des axis make it a significant relationship for both of you.
On the positive side, the trine from Chiron/Jupiter to Venus/Jupiter is one of the best aspects to have in synastry, you just feel good with each other, and it will ease the effects from nearby Pluto. Pluto conjunct NN has the potential to change both of you greatly through the relationship. Venus and Jupiter (both your Jupiters!) thrown into the mix bring about an easy transformation. Jupiter is about the best planet to have in aspect to Pluto, these two have the potential to get along really well.
Mars on the SN is separating so it has already been dealt with - perhaps the warriors in a past life?
There are quite a lot of squares and oppositions between you, and although these are all a bit wide in orb, they will make the relationship a dynamic one.

Ah, thank you for the reply, Bina. Was too tired yesterday to respond but I appreciate your reading greatly.

About the past life thing: I'm unsure. We've been talking about a past life regression class (It'd be a great date!) or investing into some books on the subject. But... I do not know if past lives are even real to be honest. I am keeping an open mind to it all, however, so it's not a done deal for me and I want to tryout that class. Any book recommendations?

The Pluto conjunction is still mysterious to me, though I'm getting an idea on what could happen. Transformative happens of a beneficial kind (because of our Jupiter's in harmony) will make malefic Pluto easier to deal with, correct?

Thanks again for the reading, Bina.

Bina

Close aspects (especially conjunctions) to the SN in synastry point at possible past life connections.

I found books on past live therapy by Brian Weiss interesting, "Many lives, may Masters" is one title; he wrote quite a few others, easy to read and true experiences, you can get cheap second-hand copies on amazon.

And yes, you are correct about Pluto and Jupiter...:wink:

Bina

I think you need to be careful with your Pluto, it is likely to give you deep insights into her life's purpose, which has something to do with developing love (Venus/NN). But Pluto can also have a tendency to dominate and use it's power over others. Her Jupiter is likely to help her with this though, and the beneficial trine to your Jupiter/Chiron, which shows that you understand each other on a higher level.

There is a complex t-square in there, it may be helpful to check out some midpoints, since these are likely to pull the aspects in closer. Her Moon/SN on your Asc, your moon/SN midpoint and her Mars, and her stellium in Scorpio and your Pluto/Des. This altogether looks really quite karmic to me. Perhaps some emotional stuff has not been worked out in the past. The moons square each other in fixed signs, so watch out for stubbornness and you may each want things your own way.

Bina

If you want to get deeply into Pluto, the nodes and past lives, Jeff Green's books on Pluto have a lot of profound insights into this subject. His books are fascinating, transformative, sometimes hard to read and take in, and amazingly accurate.

Last edited:

chris10

Hello fellow astro lovers, thank you for taking time to read this. For a little while now I've been talking to this amazing girl and was wondering what the Synastry between us looked like. Somethings that confused me was the SN connection, Mercury in Trine to Saturn in Pisces and the Pluto conjunction to her Venus and Jupiter.

The conjunct of SN-Moon conjunct my ascendant could explain this extreme comfort we have with each other. But then her Mars is conjunct my SN by the same degree. Unsure if that's considered a good or bad thing.

The Pluto - Venus - Jupiter conjunction is also quite...interesting. I know close to nothing about Pluto, but I took note of it since her Venus sits but one degree from my own angular Pluto in the 7th. Jupiter is also 5 degrees away so I'd count that as conjunct...but I've no idea how to interpret that. I should add that this women holds an almost...spellbinding effect over me. Could that be the conjunction?

Lastly, the trine from Mercury in Gemini to Saturn in Pisces is another head scratcher as the signs themselves usually square - not trine.

The Synastry chart below. Again, thank you for your time.
I'm a sucker for love stories. :love:
Blaze, If you two have already met and feel attraction, stop analyzing your charts and just go for it.
Who cares if it turns out not to be long term relationship; You are just 25, you're not ... 40+ :tongue:

P.S. The synastry looks satisfying :wink::D