How Uranian am I and what do I do about it?

DragnicDaelin

HI there,

As Uranus is transiting towards a TC with my North Node in Aries (in range end April 2013) - a lot of questions have come up for me.

Never mind the mass Grand Cross energy that is running around in my chart - Uranus is becoming more of a key player than I thought he was. I just read this article,
http://skywriter.wordpress.com/2010/02/06/how-strong-is-your-uranus-here’s-the-score/
and apparently I am weighed very heavily in the Uranus department.
Reading another article on the same site, my Pluto is also in hyperdrive (bowl formation with Pluto leading aswell)

This makes me super unique, an individual beyond reason or doubt (Sun conjunct Uranus opposite MC). Pluto in Scorpio and my Moon in the 8th brings up the power, the ferocity and intensity. Let us not forget about the Grand Cross in the middle either, on the angular angles...

I have also found that even though my Sun conjunct Saturn is very loose, it adds even more stability and drive, will and determination to my Sun conjunct Uranus - I am willful in being absolute in being who I want to be, which is unlike anything else that has ever been.

All this leads me to my question - with Uranus coming into a TC with my North Node - I can already feel ALL THE DOORS OPENING, which is half scaring me. The other day I was in a meditation and started to question everything, my life was boring (even though I'm only now starting to fully step into my role as a spiritual teacher), the things I am doing just don't make sense to me.

I know my goal is to teach higher knowledge, to help guide others towards the new spiritual age - and there has always been a drive inside of me to address a mass of people, not 1-on-1 like my 3rd house and Gemini MC would suggest.
Is it all this Uranus energy inside of me (Uranus conjunct Sun, Uranus Opposite MC, Uranus Square AC) that makes me want to be there for the masses, to want to stand infront of 10 million people and help guide them towards their own light, to help them shape their own existence and state of being?
I'm sure my Grand Cross is adding to this, and all my Pluto energy is ensuring that I go the full length, also transforming and regenerating everywhere I go?

With the Uranus TC North Node just around the corner, what should I do? Already my mind is exploding with the possibilities, the new frontiers and what can be changed (Pluto).
Do I have all the raw components and energy to make this happen?

Attachments

• Justin edit.jpg
    Justin edit.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Transit 29 April.jpg
    Transit 29 April.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 14