Fixed grand cross? Where is my Moon?

RiseAndShine

Hello Everyone, I have some questions regarding my birth chart and I'd be glad if some of you gave me an insight.
First of all, I'm not sure wether or not I have a fixed grand cross. Does it count even if it is with chiron? And if so, how do I fix this?

Second, three of my planets, the moon, saturn and mercury fall in the last part of a house. Many people told me to consider them as if they were placed in the next following house, but I strongly feel them in their "canon" house, especially my Moon. What could be the reason? Am I in the wrong?

Attachments

• Birthchart.jpg
    Birthchart.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 69

IleneK

Premium Member
I am not familiar with the term "canon" house. I can tell you, though that traditionally, if a planet is at the last five degrees of a house, it partakes of the next house. So, in this instance, your Moon is conjunct the ascendant, and very clearly in the 1st. Very influential, and heightened with Moon being in the sign of its exaltation.
Your fixed grand cross is comprised of Moon, Sun, Pluto, Saturn. Moon and Pluto are strengthened by being angular, on the asc-dsc. And also strengthened by all the planets being in the sign that they rule, the sign of their dignity [except for Moon in its exaltation.]
This fixed grand square is the key astrological signature in your natal chart..

RiseAndShine

I am not familiar with the term "canon" house. I can tell you, though that traditionally, if a planet is at the last five degrees of a house, it partakes of the next house. So, in this instance, your Moon is conjunct the ascendant, and very clearly in the 1st. Very influential, and heightened with Moon being in the sign of its exaltation.
Your fixed grand cross is comprised of Moon, Sun, Pluto, Saturn. Moon and Pluto are strengthened by being angular, on the asc-dsc. And also strengthened by all the planets being in the sign that they rule, the sign of their dignity [except for Moon in its exaltation.]
This fixed grand square is the key astrological signature in your natal chart..
Thank you for talking the time to answer my question! So I shouldn’t care too much for the grand cross, am I right? It’s Just a figure

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for talking the time to answer my question! So I shouldn’t care too much for the grand cross, am I right? It’s Just a figure

You are welcome, RiseAndShine, and what a lovely name you have!

Correct. The grand cross is just a pattern in your life. You will live your whole chart.
No need to focus particularly too much on one part of the chart, as people may often do..

Better to pay kind attention to how you live your life.:smile:

xichuwangwai

I thought so!🥲
But I know there is a key to t-squares. Is there really Nothing I can do to make my life easier? Just “embrace” the cross?

If there are solutions, they are in the chart too. If there's no solution in the chart, then there's nothing one can do.

And there's no such a thing as "there's a key to T-squares", simply because every T-square is different, it's like, use one key to open all the locks in the world? At some point, I stopped reading those astrological articles on the internet, just a waste of time.

This is one of the most challenging charts I've seen.

RiseAndShine

If there are solutions, they are in the chart too. If there's no solution in the chart, then there's nothing one can do.

And there's no such a thing as "there's a key to T-squares", simply because every T-square is different, it's like, use one key to open all the locks in the world? At some point, I stopped reading those astrological articles on the internet, just a waste of time.

This is one of the most challenging charts I've seen.

:surprised: Nice, okay, thanks anyways

Zora

Account Closed
First of all, I'm not sure wether or not I have a fixed grand cross. Does it count even if it is with chiron?

No - it does'nt. A Grand Cross is built by 4 planets - chiron is an asteroid and not a planet - cannot function as a planet and interact in a Grand Cross as a planet is is able to do.

https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Grand_Cross

Although your chiron sitting very close to your 5th house cusp opposed by your saturn sitting on cusp of 11th and on axis 5th/11th - self-liberation axis - gets /has a special importance in your chart.

RiseAndShine

No - it does'nt. A Grand Cross is built by 4 planets - chiron is an asteroid and not a planet - cannot function as a planet and interact in a Grand Cross as a planet is is able to do.

https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Grand_Cross

Although your chiron sitting very close to your 5th house cusp opposed by your saturn sitting on cusp of 11th and on axis 5th/11th - self-liberation axis - gets /has a special importance in your chart.

yes Zora, absolutely! Always speaking the truth!

wilsontc

Staff member
4 Planets in Square to Each Other

Does it count even if it is with chiron? And if so, how do I fix this?

Rise,

You have four planets in square to each other: Sun (self-expression), Moon (emotions), Pluto (power), and Saturn (structure). So this IS a Grand Cross. Since the planets are all in Fixed (Security) signs, it is a Fixed Grand Cross. As mentioned, this cross is about developing Security. There is an urge to "play it safe" and to simply stay still and let the world move AROUND you. It's not an issue of FIXING it but of USING it. A Fixed Grand Cross has STAYING POWER. You can just OUTLAST the problems you have, and you cling to what you want and keep FIXED on that goal no matter WHAT tries to distract you. However, keep in mind you are balancing out FOUR energies so make sure to use ALL your energies to achieve your goal and not to simply focus on one or a few of them.

Staying the Distance,

Tim

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Second, three of my planets, the moon, saturn and mercury fall in the last part of a house. Many people told me to consider them as if they were placed in the next following house, but I strongly feel them in their "canon" house, especially my Moon. What could be the reason? Am I in the wrong?

As per your birthdata and your birth time given on vedic section - your TOB is very precise and looks accurate.

attachment.php

Some astrologers would consider a planet sitting close to a house cusp into next house. (I pers. don't do) But mathematically - and astrology is about mathematic details- a planet is where it is. Your moon is on 21°21'45"taurus and your ASC is on 22°18' taurus. Your moon is mathematically still in your 12th house - if you feel your moon more up there- you are right.

With moon opposing pluto you anyway have a very intense and very good intuition and also prewarnings a fine antenna for instinctively knowing "more" and to get aware about more - also a prewarning antenna for danger- if you listen to. As a moon in 12th house has the most highest outlook in a chart for perceiving future events coming - more than others are able to do with having their moon in 1st quarter of the chart and under horizon.

Your pluto is on 22°44'22" scorpio short after DC on 22°18 scorpio and noone would consider it back to 6th house. Your pluto is in 7th house. Facing and opposing a moon in 12th house - not yet "from this world" - like hesitating in the very last minute at point of birth -to get physically born and to "jump into a physically female body". (moon rules 3rd house - a phyiscal body house -where people can notice you and your body appearance)

And this subconsciously stored birth experience will accompany you -whenever you start a new beginning in your life. Needing some time in every new-beginning - with hesitating.

Your mercury is sitting exact on you IC cusp - between two houses- kinda in the doorgate of 4th house cusp - house of siblings and 4th house - house of own mother - looking like a mediator between both house themes. Between two signs- female cancer and male leo.

If on looks at orbs and their validities an astrologer uses himself as being effective- saturn squaring moon is of 6° orb- I wouldn't see as effective and valid anymore. Saturn square pluto a slow mover- for me isn't strong and effective neither.

But sun square moon - sun square pluto - sun at apex is an intense t-square you are dealing with - from birth on. Sun rules your 4th house - mother as first female model role and own gender support for a woman- mother experience in childhood and already before birth- during pregnancy.

Sun in 4th inconjuncting /quinkunx uranus and neptune in 9th, zero degree exact sesquiquadrating your aries Blackmoonlilith in 11th house - squared by pluto in 7th - showing a mother - from whom you at point of your birth didn't felt yourself welcomed you warm heartedly - when you arrived here on earth.

Your chart looks like your mother and father would have more preferred to have a son for their family and ancestor line - 8th house - ruled by jupiter. Jupiter squaring your venus as your ASC ruler.

Mars as prenatal 12th house ruler sitting in intercepted virgo -mercury ruled - in a main sun ruled male principle 5th house - sextiling leo mercury sitting between 2 houses.

You afterwards probably took a subconsciously impression from - that something must be wrong with your body and that you have to daily work on it and to earn your right of physical existence and to feel yourself entitled to be here on earth - venus as your birthenergy and asc ruler squaring libra jupiter as 8th house ruler- in 6th house- work - ruled by venus, too.

Northnode in 7th house inconjuncting venus as ASC ruler in 3rd and sextiling libra jupiter in 6th house - as 8th house ruler - with jupiter/pluto corresponding energy in 8th.

Attachments

• ! Chart RiseandShine.jpg
    ! Chart RiseandShine.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited: