A big fat furry hello to everyone!

Beautiful Ending

I'm not very good with introductions and even though I can't see you, I'm feeling very awkward. Can we skip this part?

I'm new. Obviously. I've never gotten why people said that. Isn't everyone who posts in this section new? I've been intrested in astrology for a long time now and I decided to make an account with this website yesterday. I'm hoping I can learn a few things. Goodness, this is so awkward. Can you feel the awkwardness radiating through the computer screen? :unsure:

I just thought I'd post to say hello. I've attatched my birth chart in the thumbnails so you can look at that to get a feel for what I'm like. One glance at that and you'll probably know more about me than my friends and family.

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 44

StillOne

Hi! I'm a Libra Sun also! However you probably interpret yours in scorpio... :devil:. Welcome to the forum! I'm pretty new here too. Enjoy!

Looks like you have a talent triangle in your chart, among a lot of other interesting aspects!

Last edited:

StillOne

Excuse me for asking, but what does a talent triangle signify?
I just learned about this as well so I'm not completely sure but it looks like your Uranus is the apex of a talent triangle that includes Pluto and Saturn. Take a look at these links
astrologer50 at the end of post 3 in this thread has a couple of links:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41279&highlight=talent+triangle
also:
http://joycehopewell.blogspot.com/2009/10/stephen-frys-small-talent-triangle.html

Last edited:

keylime

Greetings BE,
do you mind the abbreviation?
I just posted today too so I thought I would make it a little easier on myself and try to reply to others that posted today too. Your feelings of awkwardness are understandable..for me I feel more awkward meeting in person the 1st time but at least you can feel out ppl, on here, not so much and hope that what you write or what others write is conveyed well. I just try to keep that in mind.
I am just a novice but I read and study a lot, so much information out there!
I notice in your chart a concentration of planets in the 3rd house and the ruler of the 9th (cancer) is in the 3rd (moon) just curious if you have foreign pen pals (or maybe that should be e-pals!) or maybe you like to write about foreign lands and ppl?
I also noticed after looking closer that you have mercury and venus in mutual reception as do I. http://www.alanoken.com/newsletter/Dec07/newsletter1207d.html
I just found this link, funny I never came across it before.
see you around!-Kim

Beautiful Ending

Hello keylime! No, of course I don't mind the abbreviation. You can call me whatever, I'm not fussy. Regarding you point about foreign e-pals; I have spoken to people in foreign contries before but I didn't keep in contact with them any of them for very long, I wish I did though. Thanks for that link, it was very intresting to read. I need to add that to the new things I've learnt today list.

keylime

Hey BE,
thanks for the feedback, maybe uranus being conjunct the moon has something to do with the lack of longevity.
yes it is an interesting link, I'll be reading it more later today myself.
Oh and speaking of new things I just found out how to attach my chart, tada!

Attachments

• Astro.jpg
    Astro.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 26

Beautiful Ending

It took me a while to work out how to attatch images in the thumbnails myself! I'm not sure what chart etiquette is but that's a nice chart. :biggrin: I'm not great at interpreting them but I like looking at the differences in the stars between peoples births.

keylime

I just learned about this as well so I'm not completely sure but it looks like your Uranus is the apex of a talent triangle that includes Pluto and Saturn. Take a look at these links
astrologer50 at the end of post 3 in this thread has a couple of links:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41279&highlight=talent+triangle
also:
http://joycehopewell.blogspot.com/2009/10/stephen-frys-small-talent-triangle.html

Hi Still One-I believe the talent triangle is in reference to a Huber style chart whereas BE has posted it in Placidus..if you had generated a Huber style chart and found it my apologies...

StillOne

Oh it's just for Huber? My apologies then... I guess I was under the assumption that aspect patterns were universal. Guess I shouldn't assume now should I?:whistling:

keylime

ha, egg on my face! got to looking around because honestly hadnt heard that term other than for huber and found some links on it, so yeah guess it is universal. and also if we can use her MC she has a kite too with the trines to saturn and pluto...

Beautiful Ending

There's no need to be jealous Keylime, I just found out that my mum got my birth time wrong so that's not even my birth chart! I'm not who I thought I was! That means I'm actually a Sagittarius rising. I'm quite afraid to be a Sagittarius rising actually because it explains a lot of my 'spiritual feelings'. Sorry for the confusion, I'm so embarrassed. :rolleyes: The birth chart I've attatched it my actual birth chart.

ByGod, A warmer hello to you! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Attachments

• birthcharttttt.jpg
    birthcharttttt.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: