How does he feel about me?

nadiaaa

i really want to know about how my crush feels about me. can anyone tell me please?:love:

Attachments

• 984EDE1F-DE33-40AD-B1BD-A90AC353DEC9.png
    984EDE1F-DE33-40AD-B1BD-A90AC353DEC9.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 54

ElenaJ

With 2 degrees on the ascendent, is this a new relationship?
Moon in pisces is almost conjunct Neptune. Confusion, maybe deception, illusion.
You Venus in will just manage a square to Jupiter before leaving your sign taurus, where you are strong. Jupiter is in your 5th of love affairs, and co-ruler of his 12th, where moon and Neptune are.
Mars in his fall about to sextile Uranus of your 5th of love affairs, in your 8th of sex, and square Chiron in his house.
This doesn't look like a long term relationship, more like a fling.
Is that what you're feeling?

nadiaaa

well maybe confused, yes. he likes a another girl still (i think) so im trying to stay away from him and that stuff especially if he gets in a relationship with her. we know each other and used to talk for a awhile tho.. but i miss the communication between us:pouty:

ElenaJ

Your communication is at 29 degrees, about to change.
Your 3rd and his 3rd (the 9th) are Venus/mars just like the ascendent/descendent.
Considering the approaching Venus/jupiter square, with Jupiter's sign intercepted in your 3rd, he may not be enjoying it as much as you.
Please remember to enter South Node. It falls in your 3rd house.
You like to chat with him, but he isn't into it as much.

nadiaaa

What do you mean the commutation at 29 degrees in gonna change soon? like in a positive way or negative way? thank you for replying!:biggrin:

ElenaJ

The cusp of the houses are at 29 degrees, the last degree of the sign.
When they change, they will no longer be ruled by Venus and mars, but mercury and Jupiter.
HIs communication will be ruled by mercury, in his 3rd house. And not connecting with anything else in the chart. Not a lot of communication.
You will be Jupiter, near the end of your sign, so not going anywhere.
So soon your communication won't be what you are used to, it will be more closed off.