Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

tikana

And also, I see I am heading for my fall in Cancer, but I sextuplets Mercury and have reception to Mercury so that is good news (I hope it isn’t my ex).

your question was "Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?"
we shouldnt be looking at anything but this question. :)

tikana

With regards to no attraction from L7 to L1, I don’t know how you use receptions, but his Sun and Venus did both really like me (we hooked up) but it is separating now.

That is what is frustrating, such good receptions but yet no chance to be together.

who cares about the receptions!
you have no L1 to L7 or Moon to L7 or translation of light or collection of light.
1st establish a direct uninterrupted aspect then look at the receptions

Ukpoohbear

who cares about the receptions!
you have no L1 to L7 or Moon to L7 or translation of light or collection of light.
1st establish a direct uninterrupted aspect then look at the receptions

Ok Tikana. I am not arguing that the answer to my question is clearly a no but you said there is nothing going on and I simply said there is. This is my personal feelings and my life, a bit of sensitivity is something you need to remember to have when answering about people’s lives.

tikana

Ok Tikana. I am not arguing that the answer to my question is clearly a no but you said there is nothing going on and I simply said there is. This is my personal feelings and my life, a bit of sensitivity is something you need to remember to have when answering about people’s lives.

From the posts I am seeing your actions and emotional investments and you get nothing back. That alone bothers me :)... Why invest time and feelings into someone who is obviously busy with someone else?

Ukpoohbear

From the posts I am seeing your actions and emotional investments and you get nothing back. That alone bothers me :)... Why invest time and feelings into someone who is obviously busy with someone else?

It’s just because I slept with him and gave away the biscuit too early and he hasn’t done anything wrong by having history with someone else. He could be honest with me about it but maybe that’s asking him to be more mature than he’s capable of.

I’ll be fine in a few days. The reception says he did like me though but he has history with someone and returns to having reception to Venus, that’s fine.

IleneK

Premium Member
Venus is void of course, way out of orb to Sat (or Ur if you want to use modern planets). I don’t see him being with anyone else right now.

i think lilly mentions that if you want to see if sweetheart's heart is taken or not
you need to look at 2 things
either a planet being void
or planet to be outside of moiety with other planets regardless applying or separating

Thanks for this, tik.

So just to clarify:
if Venus is VOC
and is outside moiety,
does this mean the sweetheart's heart
is taken
or
is not taken?

I can't tell which by your reply.:smile:

tikana

Thanks for this, tik.

So just to clarify:
if Venus is VOC
and is outside moiety,
does this mean the sweetheart's heart
is taken
or
is not taken?

I can't tell which by your reply.:smile:

He is taken. He might break off a relationship once crosses taurus but he is still under suns spell

So lets say

Planet - no aspects no moiety just singleton - person is alone

Last edited:

tikana

It’s just because I slept with him and gave away the biscuit too early and he hasn’t done anything wrong by having history with someone else. He could be honest with me about it but maybe that’s asking him to be more mature than he’s capable of.

I’ll be fine in a few days. The reception says he did like me though but he has history with someone and returns to having reception to Venus, that’s fine.

You asked Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?
Thats all i looked at. Your sex life with him none of my business

Last edited: