Will i re-rehired to old job?

waybread

I think it looks promising. The moon (your career) applies to a trine with Venus (you) in the 6th house of work and service.

Sorrowful

I retired into december,then found a new job i don't like too,so i'm thinking of going back on a familiar enviroment,but now there still lockdowns,so i have to wait until stores open over here.

I think it looks promising.The moon (your career) applies to a trine with Venus (you) in the 6th house of work and service.

I hope it's the right decision for me,as new job is only 6-9 months and then ends.

*I got a possitive promise from the boss/supervisor that i could return,but probably after lockdowns ends in our city so to open the stores again and then we can talk again.:cool:

Last edited:

tikana

you might get your job back because
Venus you exaltied Moon L10
despite the upcoming trine once moon crosses into Leo it is is a functional aspect - it is one sided trine but it is fine

Sorrowful

you might get your job back because
Venus you exaltied Moon L10
despite the upcoming trine once moon crosses into Leo it is is a functional aspect - it is one sided trine but it is fine

I just got my old job back today,thank you for your correct prediction.:happy::happy:

Sorrowful

wooohooo .. congrads!

interesting element is timing .. the distance between moon/venus trine 4 units. it's right on target 4 weeks

Overthrow of last day...i finally rejected to return back,i was sooo close,my feelings/emotions wanted,my logic not,cause after a time of 6-12 months,probably i could be in the same deadlock as before,tired and searching for another subject to change job.

Is this now the right choice or the wrong choice for my career,i don't know for sure,tell me someone.Should have said yes to the boss to return to my old position and back to the store as security guard even if the salary was small,the company not reliable and the program not good,and had some hidden enemies over there.Or i did right to leave and be to another position as guard again with a slightly better salary and more stable program?

Last edited: