New job application

TamaraL

I just sent my application for a new job today. I assume this a 10th house matter, despite the fact that it's not my field of choice.

Question: Will I get it?

Querent: Jupiter in 8th House Scorpio. (I assume the 8th is not a lucky house)

Quesited: Jupiter again

Sun/Moon conjunction in Libra= positive

Attachments

• New Job:Interview.jpg
    New Job:Interview.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

TamaraL

No ...

Nothing hooks saturn to moon
Or jup to saturn

oh!perfect :) The good news is that its not a job I really want/need. I only wanted to move on from negativity (of not getting the other job I really wanted) Thanks tikana for your observation!

TamaraL

Actually, they called me for an interview this week (...like really fast) Any idea how this is reflected in the chart?

Chrysalis

Moon/mars was the call you got, but i wouldn't have said it would have been a call for an interview as moons in mars detriment. *scratches head*

tbc....

And then there's the combust moon that moons getting deeper into. Okay so you got a call for an interview from the moon/mars, but i don't see you getting the job because of the combustion and the detrimency from their L3/mars.

Last edited:

TamaraL

Moon/mars was the call you got, but i wouldn't have said it would have been a call for an interview as moons in mars detriment. *scratches head*

tbc....

And then there's the combust moon that moons getting deeper into. Okay so you got a call for an interview from the moon/mars, but i don't see you getting the job because of the combustion and the detrimency from their L3/mars.

I see, I really don't mind if I don't get the job. Its not my dream job. They were really fast though.

your question was will I get the job
not will I get an interview

Yes :) you are right. I am amazed at how fast they replied.

TamaraL

They gave me a creative task for the weekend (following week) but that was it...So the interpretation is correct. (so far)

TamaraL

Update: I didn't make it. I completely abandoned the creative task since I can't think of anything interesting. I am completely blocked. Therefore I "failed" to send something good and the "job" (I didn't interview for a specific job position)

muchacho

Update: I didn't make it. I completely abandoned the creative task since I can't think of anything interesting. I am completely blocked. Therefore I "failed" to send something good and the "job" (I didn't interview for a specific job position)
Moon (you) going combust! No wonder you didn't get anything done.