Can a Natal chart predict death

Please can anyone help me with this, I looked up my sons natal chart with the intentions of seeing his juno, I ended up coming across his death which states he will die on foreign land by blade or bullet in war. He has plans to join the US MARINES as soon as he graduate high school can some one please help me with this its in his 8th house he was born [Birth information deleted because informed consent to post it has not been obtained. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lin

I don't predict death dates or methods.

Astrology is about living your life, knowing your flaws, working on yourself, repairing what you can and accepting that which is not fixable.

Of course you are concerned for a child entering the military. By definition it is dangerous.

I am wondering if he has other options than joining the military. Maybe he feels it will be a way of getting an education? Maybe he wants to "escape" something at home?

I don't know where you got your information so I can't comment on what you have read. Most astrologers who are legitimate will not be that specific about death. Did you read it in some site regarding fixed stars?

Do you have any influence over his choices?
LIN

I don't predict death dates or methods.

Astrology is about living your life, knowing your flaws, working on yourself, repairing what you can and accepting that which is not fixable.

Of course you are concerned for a child entering the military. By definition it is dangerous.

I am wondering if he has other options than joining the military. Maybe he feels it will be a way of getting an education? Maybe he wants to "escape" something at home?

I don't know where you got your information so I can't comment on what you have read. Most astrologers who are legitimate will not be that specific about death. Did you read it in some site regarding fixed stars?

Do you have any influence over his choices?
LIN

Thank you but I've read repeatedly now and have even contact multiple others all with the same but of information
His date of birth and time is

[Deleted because native's consent to post his information has not been obtained. - Moderator]

It plainly stated in the 8th house of his natal chart
That his death will be on foreign land by blade or bullet in war.

I truly did not mean to even come across this information i was only looking up his Juno and decided to continue to emerald it and wish that i would not have ever read it because it has been making me so sad ever since to the point i can't even look at his pictures i have of him I become so angry so hurt and torn because I do not at this moment have influence of any kind over him hes at the moment with his father...��

Lin

Maybe this will help you.

This is the reason I don't predict death. About 15 years ago my daughter had a friend whose father had Cancer. He was of an age when it would have been easy to die from it. And before these newest drugs have come out.
She asked me to look at her chart (not his- she didn't know his time of birth) and from her chart it looked like she would lose him. There were many indications of this.
Plus he had decided to stop treatment.

I had been an astrologer for decades when this happened. I was very good - in my specialty. Obviously this was not my specialty, but I really did think it was pretty much over for him.

I told her to enjoy whatever time was left with him, etc. I thought he would die. I was pretty sure of it. (even tho I do not ordinarily do this because of the unpredictability of at least 2 planets which can go ''either way'' - Neptune and Uranus. And I didn't give a date - but a time frame.....)

Well, he lived another 7 years. I vowed after that to NEVER predict death.

If I have a chance I will look at your son's chart to see if his path will change due to ''the unexpected.''
Is he a zealot? Or is this to impress his father?
LIN

Lin

I just noticed that he is just 16. Has he even begun dating yet? Does he like girls? Was he disappointed in a budding romance or something that makes him want to either escape or ''prove himself''??

Also, why the Marines? Why not the Navy or the Air Force?

LIN

Last edited:
I just noticed that he is just 16. Has he even begun dating yet? Does he like girls? Was he disappointed in a budding romance or something that makes him want to either escape or ''prove himself''??

Also, why the Marines? Why not the Navy or the Air Force?

LIN

I do not know to be completely honest with you. He and I were separated and I have been fighting to regain custody of him ever since. So currently his dad will not let me see him or contact him.

JUPITERASC

Thank you but I've read repeatedly now and have even contact multiple others all with the same but of information
His date of birth and time is

5/8/2002 5:35am
Jordan (his name)

It plainly stated in the 8th house of his natal chart
That his death will be on foreign land by blade or bullet in war.

I truly did not mean to even come across this information i was only looking up his Juno and decided to continue to emerald it and wish that i would not have ever read it because it has been making me so sad ever since to the point i can't even look at his pictures i have of him I become so angry so hurt and torn because I do not at this moment have influence of any kind over him hes at the moment with his father...😔
these are instructions HOW TO ATTACH A CHART IMAGE :smile:

TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
****WHEN USING DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window
*****WHEN USING MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post
If something doesn't work after you follow the above steps, please describe the problem in detail:

1) platform (mobile, pc)
2) which step from the above fails
3) what is the error you are getting
4) add any additional information that may be helpful

watcherofthesouth

The 8th house is not always the house of death (research, etc) but being a mom I can understand you wouldn't want to take chances. He is disillusioned by his career (Neptune in 10th) and a father figure/govt may be the reason for the confusion. You (his moon) are in the 12 house (behind the scenes). This whole issue is due to financial documents or documents of some kind (Gemini). This chart indicates you could be involved and drive him (mercury)/or enlist his friends (mercury) to get him interested in another alternative involving creativity or water (Neptune). Maybe take him to a Coast Guard office and sign him up.

The 8th house is not always the house of death (research, etc) but being a mom I can understand you wouldn't want to take chances. He is disillusioned by his career (Neptune in 10th) and a father figure/govt may be the reason for the confusion. You (his moon) are in the 12 house (behind the scenes). This whole issue is due to financial documents or documents of some kind (Gemini). This chart indicates you could be involved and drive him (mercury)/or enlist his friends (mercury) to get him interested in another alternative involving creativity or water (Neptune). Maybe take him to a Coast Guard office and sign him up.

His father's birth date is June 10 1980 not sure if a time though [Deleted name and birth place because permission to post it not obtained. - Moderator]

But I can not see me taking him to enlist in any such thing only because I know the reality of what can take place. So im just thrown completely off by his whole chart more confused because I don't understand alot of it but the parts i do understand that of the 8th house has me so much in turmoil right now its unreal. If it helps at all to give you my birth details here they are.
11-15-1983 6:53am
Little Rock, Arkansas
MY name Tiffany

watcherofthesouth

You are in a Mercury/Mars (military/blades as you mentioned/etc) dasha right now. You'll be thinking a lot about this until January. Then after January there could be a change of heart (his) and you won't be so focused on it. (You could also have an aggressive boss or men in the office and you might leave the job). I don't see anything in your chart about a child passing. If you do get a chance to talk to him, make sure the Moon in Libra, which helps balance and open-mindedness.

Try not to think about what you can't control. I'm very sorry about your situation.

You are in a Mercury/Mars (military/blades as you mentioned/etc) dasha right now. You'll be thinking a lot about this until January. Then after January there could be a change of heart (his) and you won't be so focused on it. (You could also have an aggressive boss or men in the office and you might leave the job). I don't see anything in your chart about a child passing. If you do get a chance to talk to him, make sure the Moon in Libra, which helps balance and open-mindedness.

Try not to think about what you can't control. I'm very sorry about your situation.

Thank you so kindly and SINCERELY for clearing that up for me. It is a relief hearing that you do not see a child passing in my chart.
And sense of weight being lifted off of me.

CapAquaPis

Check the natal chart for the planet Saturn and dwarf planet Pluto (and maybe black moon Lilith) - the 3 harbingers of death, esp. aspects connecting Saturn and Pluto. He was born May 8, 2002 at 5:35am - a Taurus sun and rising with Aries moon in the 12th house (the house of hospitals, injuries, and prisons). - Saturn at 13' Gem opposite Pluto 17' Sag with Lilith in 29' Pisces/cusp 1' Aries in 11th house. To have two morbid malefics opposite each other, then in the southern half of the house, Lilith in between, he may not be killed at battle or combat, I rather wish him the best of luck when he's in service after he turns 18...and I can't be sure if he ever gets deployed for war in late half of 2020.

waybread

Please can anyone help me with this, I looked up my sons natal chart with the intentions of seeing his juno, I ended up coming across his death which states he will die on foreign land by blade or bullet in war. He has plans to join the US MARINES as soon as he graduate high school can some one please help me with this its in his 8th house he was born May 8th 2002 at 5:35am in little rock Arkansas

Mia, what is your source of information for his death? I find it highly suspect. There is a big debate among astrologers as to whether it is even possible to predict death from a horoscope; and if so, whether it is ethical for an astrologer to do so.

I'm guessing you found something or other like Mars as the ruler of your son's 8th house located in the 9th house; which would be totally bogus, if this kind of calculation were the basis of such a prediction. Astrologers who do think you can calculate the timing and manner of death use some intricate methods; but the problem is there is more than one method and they do not give identical results.

Plus, if you find something on this level, it won't indicate whether yourson dies at 18 or 108.

A lot of young people choose military service after their high school graduations. With your son's Mars conjunct Saturn, I think he would benefit from a period that exercises his "warrior" values while encouraging a strong sense of duty and discipline.

Last edited:

waybread

OK, Mia-- I just looked at the chart you posted.

I can't say for sure how your source came up with its prediction, but here's what I found in your son's chart.

So Mars does rule the cusp of your son's 8th house, with Pluto in Sagittarius in the 8th, and Mars opposed Pluto. Then Sagittarius is on the cusp of the 9th house, which rules overseas travel. Mars rules things made of iron and steel, warfare, and the like. Possibly your source looked at the 8th as the house of death, but did an even simpler calculation, in that some astrologers see the house following the house in question as proceeding out of it, or as indicating what follows from it.

In other words, Scorpio, traditionally ruled by Mars is on the cusp of the traditional 8th house of death, as the traditional ruler of Scorpio. So this suggests phenomena related to Mars. The 9th and Sagittarius follow from the 8th, which indicates foreign travel.

Maybe your source neglected to mention that the 9th house also rules places associated with higher education, religion, great literature, and other mind-expanding activities.

I think this is the rationale behind the death prediction you found.

As the others have noted, every mother is bound to worry about a child enlisting in the military, but that plus a simplistic interpretation of the 8th house are not grounds for trying to prevent him, or to worry yourself sick.

Astrology does contain the good, the bad, and the ugly; and the bad astrology should have no place in our lives.

Last edited:

Lush

those predictions are not always correct. seriously. don't put so much weight on them. if you really want to know about his death, i would look at his fixed stars and the rest of his chart. one placement won't decide things