When will he contact me?

Chrysalis

He is trying to suck you back into his egocentric vortex. He is Mars in Leo, part of a fire grand trine. He is going to enthusiastically describe his awesome life to you, hinting that you are missing out by not being with him anymore...:unsure:

I spotted a grand trine in one of my charts once, and someone told me their not to be used in horary :sad:

leo468

In the night I had a dream we're talking on the phone. In the dream the conversation was fine, and he told me he got new girlfriend but that doesn't stop him to still contact me. And I wake up because I hear ringing. It's my phone and it's the same number who called me earlier. It was him, but he was drunk and he was talking nonsense. I even recorded the phone call to be sure I am not dreaming again :biggrin:
I didn't expect him to call me so soon. I expected years. I thought when he call me I would be very very very excited, but in the reality, I wasn't.
So what in the chart would indicate his early contact? Because everyone said he won't call me. I'm looking for answers because I want to understand horary more.

Adama

Where are you getting 10 weeks/months from ?

His contact signif saturn, or even himself mars makes no aspects to venus at all.

hey there, well moon (co-signifier for querent) will sextile saturn in 10/11 degrees. Is wide orb granted but in sign at least. More scope or allowance maybe as is moon aspect. Although is Jupiter getting in the way a little here. Maybe so. What are your thoughts yourself on that angle of things. Would you say is permissable/allowable one? - or maybe not so after all. Maybe not i guess in the end. would be interested in your thoughts in any case.

ok cheers.

leo468

It might be in 10 weeks or months.

Could be that he harbours some romantic/amourous interests alright, still. But wondering is there a compatability issue. Maybe not the right fit in the end.

Venus moves into leo soon - so maybe you will be moving on into new fresh circumstances. New situations etc. Maybe the focus should be more on that instead.

you was the most right. we communicated 1 day ago 10 weeks from august is november and here we are ! Thank you !