D-10 Chart and Arudha Lagna Fame

B3lovedveteran8

Guys,

I learned that having planets in the Kendra houses in the D10 chart can bring fame. And planets in the 1st and 7th house in the Arudha lagna chart can bring fame too.

I have Venus sitting in my 10th house with my Destiny point in the D-10 chart. Which is good isn't it? But my Arudha Lagna *****! No planets in the 1st or 7th! What can i conclude?

I'm an aspiring musician and i'm very ambitious and i want to grow in the music world and be known.

Thank you.

0cSnBSt.png

dNN8JfU.png

Last edited:

muchacho

Keep in mind that those are special charts that are derived from the birth chart, i.e. you shouldn't judge them independently from the birth chart. If the D1 and the D9 charts support what you've found in the AL chart and the D10 chart then your findings may have some merit, if not then not. If you try and analyze them independently from the birth chart you may come to wrong conclusions.

B3lovedveteran8

Keep in mind that those are special charts that are derived from the birth chart, i.e. you shouldn't judge them independently from the birth chart. If the D1 and the D9 charts support what you've found in the AL chart and the D10 chart then your findings may have some merit, if not then not. If you try and analyze them independently from the birth chart you may come to wrong conclusions.

So how should i interpret them in the field of success, fame?

This is my birth chart:

fHwntsr.png

I don't know why i'm so success driven. Why i want to achieve all the fame and material gains. It's not just a "i want that" no... It's sort of an obsession and i'm working so hard to get there everyday and i will not stop. Another driving force is my desire to be on the top and live an artist life and get money, instead of doing the stupid dead end jobs i'm doing now... I just get so "depressy" by it. I blame it on Rahu 12th house in Leo and Ketu 6th house in Aqua.

muchacho

I don't know why i'm so success driven. Why i want to achieve all the fame and material gains. It's not just a "i want that" no... It's sort of an obsession and i'm working so hard to get there everyday and i will not stop. Another driving force is my desire to be on the top and live an artist life and get money, instead of doing the stupid dead end jobs i'm doing now... I just get so "depressy" by it. I blame it on Rahu 12th house in Leo and Ketu 6th house in Aqua.

You've got a packed 6th house. Those guys usually are real busybodies or warriors or work horses. But people with lots of planets in upachaya houses tend to focus a lot on growth and usually get ahead in life.

In terms of fame, looking at your D10 chart and using Lahiri, your D10 lagna lord is Jupiter and your D10 10th lord is Mercury. If you look at the Shadbala count, then Jupiter is rather weak and Mercury is even weaker. If we look at the D10 Ashtakavarga chart, then your D10 10th house value is 25 which is below average, your lagna value is 33 which is well above average. Your D10 lagna lord is placed in the 6th in D10 and your D10 10th lord in the 3rd. So looks rather like a mixed bag in terms of fame. Looks like you have to work for it.

B3lovedveteran8

You've got a packed 6th house. Those guys usually are real busybodies or warriors or work horses. But people with lots of planets in upachaya houses tend to focus a lot on growth and usually get ahead in life.

In terms of fame, looking at your D10 chart and using Lahiri, your D10 lagna lord is Jupiter and your D10 10th lord is Mercury. If you look at the Shadbala count, then Jupiter is rather weak and Mercury is even weaker. If we look at the D10 Ashtakavarga chart, then your D10 10th house value is 25 which is below average, your lagna value is 33 which is well above average. Your D10 lagna lord is placed in the 6th in D10 and your D10 10th lord in the 3rd. So looks rather like a mixed bag in terms of fame. Looks like you have to work for it.

Ok, doesn't matter. Gonna work for it. As long as i will reach it.

Edit: In the studies of Kapiel raaj, people with Venus or mercury in the 10th house of the D10 chart can achieve massive amounts of fame especially in the entertainment industry. But in his studies only. Oh well, that combined with your studies means i can achieve fame! Plus i have a packed 6th house... And i'm working my way to my goal. I must achieve what i desire!

Last edited:

muchacho

Ok, doesn't matter. Gonna work for it. As long as i will reach it.

Edit: In the studies of Kapiel raaj, people with Venus or mercury in the 10th house of the D10 chart can achieve massive amounts of fame especially in the entertainment industry. But in his studies only. Oh well, that combined with your studies means i can achieve fame! Plus i have a packed 6th house... And i'm working my way to my goal. I must achieve what i desire!
Expectation is key to achieve your goals, not astrology! :wink: