Saturn in 4th house end of matter??

When will he contact me? Saturn is in the 4th house,which I believe most astrologers take to mean the end of the matter. Sun, Venus and Pluto are also in the 4th house. He is Sun, which is in Sag, Jupiter is in the 2nd house. The ruler of the 2nd house, Venus, is in the 5th house, which is better. Jupiter is also in Libra, this could show his fond feelings forwards me??

11943mw.gif

The moon is exalted...this could either show that I am in a good position and he will contact me...or I will contact him first because the moon relates to me and is the faster moving of the significators and is exalted, so in a better position to do something then him?

Ok thanks Tikana. I had a feeling that was the case when Saturn was in the 4th house. Does it mean only he won't contact me, or he wouldn't want to talk even if I contacted him, the moon is exalted so shows a good position?

Bunraku

Just an interesting thing to point out: your relationship charts always have that Mercury-Jupiter axis going on. That also has meaning :love:

Just an interesting thing to point out: your relationship charts always have that Mercury-Jupiter axis going on. That also has meaning :love:

Aw, well at least I know it's not in my head and the feelings are reciprocated. I swear to god, if he tried to come back in the future he's getting this my middle finger and a talk to the hand attitude. It's my own fault for becoming infatuated with a bloomin 'rapper.' LOL

*Found this:

Mercury (me), Well-dignified: Represents a clever thinker or learned person. An eloquent speaker. Witty and cunning and curious.

Jupiter (him): Well-dignified: Lilly says it best: "Magnanimous, Faithfull, Bashfull, Aspiring in an honourable way at high matters, in all his actions a Lover of fair dealing, desiring to benefit all men, doing Glorious things, Honourable and Religious, of sweet and affable Conversation, wonderfully indulgent to his Wife and Children, reverencing Aged men, a great Relievaer of the Poor, full of Charity and Godliness, Liberal, hating all Sordid actions, Just, Wife, Prudent, Thankfull, Vertuous: so that when you find Jupiter the significator of any man in a Question, or Lord of his Ascendant in a Nativity, and well dignified, you may judge him qualified as abovesaid."

:love: I'll let that speak for itself :love:

Last edited:
OMG I've just read that because Saturn is under the suns beam in the 4th house, the reason he isn't going to message is because he's not free to act as he wishes.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

Hey can you check what jacobson has to say about it?

Hmm... haven't found anything directly mentioning the importance of the axis :confused: but amidst other stuff I did find: Significator in afflicted aspect to Jupiter: loss through over-optimism, extravagance, self-indulgence, strangers, in-laws, travel, legacies.

Interesting to note Moon is about to move into the 9th house, and Saturn is in the turned 10th.

Is he or you moving away for college / grad school, or starting that type of schooling soon?

Sun / Saturn in his turned 10th and him exalted in Libra also aspecting Saturn, but with you as Mercury... hmm. There is a lot of insecurity between you two? I'm getting more than that about what kind of person he is but for now - insecure is the best way to describe it.

Jupiter in good aspect to Saturn means "gain by accepting senior advice and playing a shrewd waiting game. Time given, probation allows & punishment withheld or delayed." Interesting because my intuitive thought about Sun / Saturn meant something to do with his family, but it's a formless theory atm.

Also, wouldn't Moon / Mercury mean she will find out soon enough?

Last edited:

craft94

I read somewhere that the turned 5th house represents the persons feelings for you. His 5th house is ruled by the Moon, Moon is trine Mercury and on his 3rd house cusp. It's also the faster planet. I would take that to mean he will contact you but it's in a fixed sign and fixed signs take the longest.
So it might not be for a while
Mercury is square Jupiter though so maybe regardless of feelings, you're on very different paths; 2nd house = different values?

Don't get your hopes up. I'm not good at Horary, just practicing

Last edited:
Hmm... haven't found anything directly mentioning the importance of the axis :confused: but amidst other stuff I did find: Significator in afflicted aspect to Jupiter: loss through over-optimism, extravagance, self-indulgence, strangers, in-laws, travel, legacies.

The loss through over-optimism makes sense, as I was hoping he would start speaking to me a bit sooner than this, even though I knew if I peed him off he had the potential to be stubborn/generally unpredictable.

Interesting to note Moon is about to move into the 9th house, and Saturn is in the turned 10th.
Is he or you moving away for college / grad school, or starting that type of schooling soon?

I'm not moving away for it but studying from home and it's my priority just now and next year.

Sun / Saturn in his turned 10th and him exalted in Libra also aspecting Saturn, but with you as Mercury... hmm. There is a lot of insecurity between you two? I'm getting more than that about what kind of person he is but for now - insecure is the best way to describe it.

Omg he's so insecure - his Gemini moon squares Mercury retrograde and his Venus is in Virgo, so he was being overly-critical and judgmental towards me, and I had enough so I retaliated. I'm insecure too but he was being so unfair and like I said to him 'it's all biased bs' and he couldn't take criticism back. I'm recovering from my own problems just now so it was the last thing I needed.

Jupiter in good aspect to Saturn means "gain by accepting senior advice and playing a shrewd waiting game. Time given, probation allows & punishment withheld or delayed." Interesting because my intuitive thought about Sun / Saturn meant something to do with his family, but it's a formless theory atm.

I think there may be a problem with his family too as he said 'bereavement' is just around the corner for him and it will send him insane. But when I told him death isn't the end he said he has no such comfort blanket. And we haven't mentioned it since.

It's defo a 'shrewd waiting game,' you've got to come at him the right way cos he's unpredictable. He will think he's too soft if he forgives me quickly cos he said if I do what I did he will stop talking to me. He criticised me again, so I did it. Or he could also use his moon square Mercury and just logicize that it's all me and not contact me.

The senior advice is definetely horary/astrology, as my automatic reaction would have been to dive in instead of holding back, like I've thankfully managed to do.

Also, wouldn't Moon / Mercury mean she will find out soon enough?

Well...I messaged him via his music page lnite and said 'I come in peace,' as I took the initial reading to mean there was no chance. I dunno if he will even get it. If not though then I can imagine him getting in touch in the future or us bumping into each other again, but if I wasn't good enough now, i told him don't come knocking when I'm 100% cause there's nothing wrong with supporting me while my emotions are 'all over the gaf,' (his words).

Last edited:
I read somewhere that the turned 5th house represents the persons feelings for you. His 5th house is ruled by the Moon, Moon is trine Mercury and on his 3rd house cusp. It's also the faster planet. I would take that to mean he will contact you but it's in a fixed sign and fixed signs take the longest.
So it might not be for a while
Mercury is square Jupiter though so maybe regardless of feelings, you're on very different paths; 2nd house = different values?

Don't get your hopes up. I'm not good at Horary, just practicing

Yeah I wasn't sure what Jupiter all on his lonesome in the 2nd house meant. We do clash on our methods of doing things. He says he likes honesty but it's become apparent he values personal freedom more, which means he got angsty when I asked him if he was hooking up with someone while we were talking. He said 'it's none of my business,' whereas I would have just told the other person the truth, so they knew where they stood at all times.

I won't hold my breath but it's nice to know there is some warm feeling towards me...helps me to take it less personally!!

craft94

Yeah I wasn't sure what Jupiter all on his lonesome in the 2nd house meant. We do clash on our methods of doing things. He says he likes honesty but it's become apparent he values personal freedom more, which means he got angsty when I asked him if he was hooking up with someone while we were talking. He said 'it's none of my business,' whereas I would have just told the other person the truth, so they knew where they stood at all times.

I won't hold my breath but it's nice to know there is some warm feeling towards me...helps me to take it less personally!!
Ugh yeah :(
I so know the feeling. All of the guys I like say they're "honest" but they're never honest with me. They say they're assertive and initially come off as having assertive personalities but then they run like cowards at the slightest sign of confrontation. They never want to be held accountable for their ****.

Ugh yeah :(
I so know the feeling. All of the guys I like say they're "honest" but they're never honest with me. They say they're assertive and initially come off as having assertive personalities but then they run like cowards at the slightest sign of confrontation. They never want to be held accountable for their ****.

yesss exactly!!!! He said 'he isn't some timid guy who needs to think of excuses,' but by lying or not just being honest, it's completely selfish!! But it's ok for him to get jealous?? yeah, right. It would have been so much easier if he just said 'yeah I'm having casual relations with someone but I still like talking to you.' It's not romantic, its maybe not even right for me to keep talking to him, whatever, but tell me the truth so I don't need to waste my time wading through the confusion!!

No, although Sun is a co-ruler for men. It's because in traditional astrology Jupiter rules Pisces, because (among other reasons) if you use trad. astrology when doing horary we don't use anything past Saturn.

Ahhh ok, thanks for clearing that up. I'm kinda curious what you got about his family in the horary? I've came to that conclusion that it's defo over for the foreseeable future, but still curious.

LovelyMissAries

Ahhh ok, thanks for clearing that up. I'm kinda curious what you got about his family in the horary? I've came to that conclusion that it's defo over for the foreseeable future, but still curious.

It was more intuitive than a technical horary aspect, but...

10th house rules the mother in Horary (she is in his 8th house of loss or endings, in Libra)
Sun = him
Saturn = husbands (or if you want to tweak it a little, father figures)

Furthermore the significator for his dad is in there too as Mercury (but you're Mercury initially so I'm sure there's a reason Mercury couldn't signify his dad too)

The whole group and placements just gave me the feeling maybe his family discouraged him from seeing you again because you weren't the girl they saw fitting in his future, that they have an idea of who they want him to end up with and he takes this very seriously.