Friend is under spiritual attack, insight needed.

I'm on my mobile so can't post a chart, however I can't wait, so I'm going to post the question in the hope of getting insight.

My friend is hearing voices. I've known her for years, and she said when I was friends with her years ago, she would smoke cannabis to help ignore the voices. She's been a constant smoker, so I'm not sure if the cannabis has caused the psychosis or not. The thing is, she's been diagnosed with bpd, but she has remarkable insights and is extremely perceptive and sensitive. She also has said some things which makes me think the voices may be spiritual and therefore not psychosis, at least partly.

Most people don't listen to her because she talks in such an obscure way, and doesn't come across socially acceptable, but because I'm spiritually inclined, I'm more open to reading between the lines.

Is there anything in her chart that could offer me insight, so that I can relay back to her some advice about how to cope, or even to let her know that it can be seen in her chart.

Her details are: 28th August, 1981. Born in Edinburgh, at 09:10.

Thank you in advance.

AppLeo

Sorry Oddity, but that chart is lame to read.

astro_2gw_45_psychic.79739.25994.jpg

BUT HOLY COW!!

Look at that Mercury...

Mercury in Virgo in the 12th House square Neptune, sextile Uranus, sextile Mars, and trine Mercury. The aspects between Neptune and Chiron are so tight.

It's no wonder your friend is psychic or maybe suffering from psychosis. Virgo is opposite of Pisces, which is the sign that bridges the all that intuitive and random energy and compartmentalizes it into a logical and tangible form. Her mind can see a ton!!

I've also been a little bit about Schizophrenics and psychology and I've noticed that a lot of Schizophrenics have Mercury in Virgo.

Sorry Oddity, but that chart is lame to read.

View attachment 61937

BUT HOLY COW!!

Look at that Mercury...

Mercury in Virgo in the 12th House square Neptune, sextile Uranus, sextile Mars, and trine Mercury. The aspects between Neptune and Chiron are so tight.

It's no wonder your friend is psychic or maybe suffering from psychosis. Virgo is opposite of Pisces, which is the sign that bridges the all that intuitive and random energy and compartmentalizes it into a logical and tangible form. Her mind can see a ton!!

I've also been a little bit about Schizophrenics and psychology and I've noticed that a lot of Schizophrenics have Mercury in Virgo.

Thank you, I'll look up all those aspects! I'm so not surprised her chart is showing tangible proof that she can see a ton. Perhaps she struggled to deal with all that insight at such an early age, coupled with abusive experiences, and then she used the cannabis to cope. And over the years, the abuse of the drug has developed into skitzophrenia :/

It just shows me that the majority of people are too ready to dismiss someone, when she actually talks sense. It just doesn't come across that way because of how she expresses herself.

Hopefully I can get her to quit the cannabis and it hopefully can reverse the psychosis.

And the Mercury aspects, with it being too much information for her to handle, came across as borderline personality disorder, because she just struggles to contain all that information :/

AppLeo

Thank you, I'll look up all those aspects! I'm so not surprised her chart is showing tangible proof that she can see a ton. Perhaps she struggled to deal with all that insight at such an early age, coupled with abusive experiences, and then she used the cannabis to cope. And over the years, the abuse of the drug has developed into skitzophrenia :/

It just shows me that the majority of people are too ready to dismiss someone, when she actually talks sense. It just doesn't come across that way because of how she expresses herself.

Hopefully I can get her to quit the cannabis and it hopefully can reverse the psychosis.

And the Mercury aspects, with it being too much information for her to handle, came across as borderline personality disorder, because she just struggles to contain all that information :/

Yeah her Mercury and Neptune are in mutable signs, which are concerned with seeking information, so it makes a lot of sense. She has exalted Uranus in Scorpio, so it's super intuitive.

Did you mean to attach something at the end there btw, like an article about skitzophrenia? It didn't post it.

Oh no, I wasn't gonna post anything.

Yeah her Mercury and Neptune are in mutable signs, which are concerned with seeking information, so it makes a lot of sense. She has exalted Uranus in Scorpio, so it's super intuitive.

Oh no, I wasn't gonna post anything.

Definetely super intuitive!! Shame she had to basically crack and become mentally unstable. She's eccentric af.