Reprieve?

LovelyMissAries

The middle and end of April sucked, to be honest. And now looking at my transits I see why..

Uranus in Taurus / 12H, which was NOT ONLY recently right on my Moon for the 3rd time, but now is almost exactly opposing my 5H Pluto in Scorpio.

Mars in Cancer / 1H - Why yes, I have been crying an exorbitant amount out of frustration about my feelings and personal life. What made you ask?

Mars in Cancer 1H opposing transiting Moon and Pluto in CAPRICORN 8H. OHMYGAWD.

I feel like I've been getting TOO MUCH of this Saturnian energy of "Be patient, just wait, grow up." Too much, too much! I feel a lack of movement or progress, but definitely some upsets. Questions. Life decisions!

Can you see any reprieve coming up?

Attachments

• 2021transit.jpg
    2021transit.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 25

ElenaJ

Transiting Saturn square natal moon.
Transiting Neptune square ascendent/descendent.
Transiting mars on natal ascendent.
Transiting uranus conjunct natal moon.
Transiting pluto squared natal mercury.
Transiting uranus opposing natal pluto.

So you want to know why you feel like crawling into bed and staying there out of frustration?
Well quite honestly, LovelyMissAries, I challenge anyone to come through these transits without feeling in crisis. You are perfectly normal.
It's indeed a stressful period for you, no getting around it.
You have to review relationships, work, your personality and how you present yourself.
Lots of work to do.
On the up side, with your natal sun/venus conjunction, moon trine Neptune/saturn, Jupiter in the degree of your nodes, and a versatile gemini ascendent you are in a better position than others to face the challenges and come through a better soul for it.
Useless to say have patience, it would be an insult to your intelligence.
The only suggestion I can honestly make is to take one at a time, try not to be overwhelmed by a mass of energy.
Any big problem can be broken down to little bits, to be solved one at a time.
Try to understand what area of life is challenging you most and concentrate on that.
You have the stuff to get through it, after all it's only life and it will continue afterwards.
Cry if you need to, but also take some action by looking inward and adjusting it to your outer world.
Try thinking each morning about a positive thing you can do. It could be so very basic like watering your plants, making your bed, listening to the birds outside, anything that is positive. Then move on with faith that it will work out. And the next day, do the same until it becomes a habit.
Stay in touch.

LovelyMissAries

Thank you EJ! đź’• I just briefly looked at it, and I think actually this is a great time to reevaluate my habits, triggers, and self-care basically...all the things you mentioned. This is a time for understanding my wounds (8H ruler in the 9H, and aspecting 12H transits). I also did not realize how much of Gemini takes up my 12H.. so I will be cautious still coming into May of my thoughts and what's true or not. Can't wait til we have the Cancer transits in June!!

The area of life challenging me the most is my confidence and self-worth. Mars in Cancer may be a little rough, but it's meant to push out those negative feelings I think..

I'm just nervous about the Saturn Uranus square coming up...

ElenaJ

"The area of life challenging me the most is my confidence and self-worth."

That's Neptune squaring the ascendent. Lack of self confidence, doubts about yourself.

"I'm just nervous about the Saturn Uranus square coming up..."

You made it through the rest, you can handle this easy!