Will I ever have my own house

Hello,

I am worried about having my own house. My partner is not keen on this but I strongly desire to have my own house. Will I ever have my own house?

I donno much abt horary astrology, what I see here is 4th house lord is in 2nd house. and it has a hard aspect to jupiter in 8th. I st lord is in 11th house, I am totally devastated looking at these alignments. Kindly help

Attachments

• ghar.bmp
    763.1 KB · Views: 31

junoisuppose

Hi,

I don't think the chart is anything to be devastated about.

Firstly, although I often cast "Will I ever...?" charts for myself, & I do believe that they can tell distant future events, I also believe in the idea that even though circumstances are not favourable right now they can change in the future. This is why we are advised not to keep casting horaries just to get a different answer than the first one, but it is ok to cast a new chart on the same topic some significant time later when things have changed. i.e. even if a chart says "No." that "No." is not necessarily forever if circumstances change in the future (the only exception being if the ascendant is more than 27 degrees suggesting that the situation has ended).

OK, looking at this chart. You have venus in the 1st house, venus in the 1st is often thought of as beneficial.

The chart ruler, so your ruler, is saturn, which is in the house of hopes and wishes. Mars rules the 4th house, the house of one's home. Mars and saturn aren't really making an aspect to each other at the moment (unless you consider the 80 degree novile) but mars is applying to square saturn. Squares can mean "No." or can mean difficulty.

The fact that mars is in the 2nd house makes the chart radical in my opinion, since you are asking about "owning" a house, making the house one of your possessions rather than just a home.

As you said mars is applying to an opposition to jupiter. Jupiter in the 8th would at first glance seem good - abundance in or benefits from other people's money. This could signify your partner's money (2nd of the 7th) or a bank loan. But oppositions usually mean the two things signified will be moving in opposite directions, so this 8th house abundance will move in an opposite direction to your house. I guess that means that you won't use this money to buy your house.

The moon is the significator of your partner, but it is also your secondary significator. Close to the 4th house cusp this shows that your emotional desire for a house. It is applying to a conjunction with uranus, which usually signifies an unexpected upheaval, sometimes a separation. Probably something unexpected will occur in relation to your home, possibly the home you are thinking of buying or even your current home.

The part of fortune on the 4th house cusp seems to be a good sign. I think you will be happy in your home, whether you purchase a house or not. It could also indicate that you will be fortunate enough to own a home one day.

I think what the chart suggests, given venus in the 1st and the part of fortune on the 4th house cusp, also the moon heading towards the 4th house, is that you will own your own house some day, but the mars opposite jupiter suggests that you will not purchase it with your partner's money nor with a loan. I'm unsure what mars novile saturn means as I haven't really studied noviles, but there are 3 other indicators of success, in my opinion.

I might even advise that you shouldn't purchase with your partner's money nor a loan as these will be moving in opposite directions from your house, this might mean that at some future point either the lender or your partner will want to take their equity from your home. Of course if you are just thinking of an investment then this might not be a bad thing if you make money on the house and then move to another one.

Jupiter rules the 12th, which is your partner's 6th, so it is possible that it is your partner's work or health situation which is hindering you buying a house.

Another possibility is that if you are renting it could be paying rent that is preventing you from buying a house, the 8th could represent your landlord's income, although I am counting the landlord as the 7th house here, and I'm not sure if that is the correct house to assign to one's landlord.

Overall I'd say that the chart says that you will own your own house one day but there are difficulties in obtaining one at the present time.

Thanks so much for the gentle reply. It really pacified me. My partner is not so keen about having own house I donno why. He doesnt seem to be happy to take any responsibility in life. So all the burdens are on me. His mom has given us a property to construct a house but the land has to be filled and it is a complicated process. I forsee an event that a friend of mine coming to me with good fortune which will support me in having my own house. I dont think my partner is of use at anytime in my life so far he is not.
I am so glad that one day I will have my own house and I will be happy at my home. I am so grateful for a great reading. At the same time I am emotional too.........

I will ignore my partner's irresponsibility and move own with prayers to strengthen me. I see thats the only way