Which vocation/career? Please help <3

Hi guys, :)

Everytime I'm looking on my birth chart I get more confused and clueless.
For career you have to look at the 10th house mainly (I suppose?) and at the 6th and 2nd house. My MC is in Capricorn and Saturn in Taurus such as the 2nd house cusp, so very earthy but actually my chart is air dominant, which jobs would fit me?
Capricorn and Taurus need stability and routine but air wants to be flexible and creative. Which jobs do you intuitively see by looking at my chart?
I'll be happy about every input from you and sorry for my english :innocent:

my birth chart: https://imgur.com/QU1iw0m

Greetings,

Luna Lovegood

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

For career you have to look at the 10th house mainly (I suppose?) and at the 6th and 2nd house. My MC is in Capricorn and Saturn in Taurus such as the 2nd house cusp, so very earthy but actually my chart is air dominant, which jobs would fit me?
Capricorn and Taurus need stability and routine but air wants to be flexible and creative. Which jobs do you intuitively see by looking at my chart?

my birth chart: https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...gw&sday=25&smon=4&syr=2019&hsy=1&prmth=0&rs=0

Greetings,

Luna Lovegood
Checking the year of natal chart posted = 2019 :smile:

waybread

Luna, it doesn't work to try to link your chart directly from you Astrodienst account. Please either save your chart to your computer and upload it is a clickable thumbnail attachment, or else from your cell phone use a service like imgur.com and post the link.

Luna, it doesn't work to try to link your chart directly from you Astrodienst account. Please either save your chart to your computer and upload it is a clickable thumbnail attachment, or else from your cell phone use a service like imgur.com and post the link.

Thank you, I used imgur now and it worked :)

waybread

Your chart actually shows a lot of versatility, plus a couple of indicators of low self-confidence (Mars retrograde, Saturn in the first house.) This can make it hard for you to believe in yourself to the point where you'd be willing to stretch yourself towards a career if you thought it were beyond your grasp. With Uranus square sun, it can be hard to envision one career that would suit you from now till retirement age.

So it may work better to think about what careers appeal to you, what has been your education or job experience to date, and then to see which of those options your chart best supports.

JUPITERASC

my birth chart: https://imgur.com/QU1iw0m

Greetings,
Luna Lovegood
chart is a Night chart
the nocturnal sect is in favour :smile:
Moon is sect leader

- Venus and Mars are co-sectarians and also of the sect in favour
Mercury is a Morning Star
so Mercury is a diurnal planet in a nocturnal chart
and therefore Mercury is not of the sect in favour.

WITH REFERENCE TO THE HORIZON
nocturnal
planets are happier
if they are above the horizon in a nocturnal chart
and
nocturnal sect leader Moon IS above horizon with nocturnal planet Mars
however
nocturnal sect planet Venus is below horizon
so Venus not as happy

nocturnal planets are happier
if they are above the horizon in a nocturnal chart.
This is not really a condition of sect
—it does not define sect in any way.
This is only a way to further determine the strength
or mood of any particular planet.
And it’s only adding or subtracting mildly from the planet.
note that

diurnal sect planets pursue a contrary agenda to nocturnal sect planets