Does he watch it behind my back?

Crystaltribe

I struggle with trust and an overactive mind, I sometimes think it's intuition and he assures me he's not. It was causing problems in our relationship due to him having erectile issues and stopped to see if it would help.

He hasn't had the problem really in the last month or more but I don't know I have a niggle he might be, but again it could be my anxiety and stupid head being ridiculous!

So is he watching por*n behind my back?
fei9au.gif

The fact he is conj is 3rd of communication in the 5th leads me to believe he is? His sun is in my 12th.

However jup my 6th of health is conj the asc so maybe it all me? And he isn't at all. Also he isn't in his 12th of secrets so again would point to no.

What are your thoughts on this?

What House would you use for ****?

Thank you for your time x

Chrysalis

With him being in his 5th house, with also merc the ruler of his 12th house, then id say he does watch it.

But come on loads of guys watch it when in a r'ship with someone...and if they say they don't they're lying.

Deirdre

It's true and u don't have to be upset because of that.

I think most men does watch it and it doesn't even matter if they're in a relationship or not. They think need and feel sex in different ways.ita just their nature.

It doesn't have to do with couples intimate life whatsoever.

It's just how they are "made" ��

QUOTE=Chrysalis;822461]With him being in his 5th house, with also merc the ruler of his 12th house, then id say he does watch it.

But come on loads of guys watch it when in a r'ship with someone...and if they say they don't they're lying.[/QUOTE]

tikana

I am sure he does

we can take merc for infromation / videos
i'd say yes

but then

there is nothing wrong with it.. just to shock him ask a question "I cannot find a p0rn vid with a sad ending, have you found it?" or "I was thinking... **** is like a fairy tale. You call plumber to showup to fix pipes, it is always tomorrow or really late into a week but in ****, they are always there in a house within 10 minutes. I think we need to do something about it!" or "What;s new in ****? has anyone thought of filming XXX version of 18 year olds at hogwarts university freshman class?"

Tik

Last edited: