Is Anyone Else Tired of Waiting For the Age of Aquarius to Take Effect?

david starling

While coping with the way things are, and speculating about how they could be better, it's nice to know Astrology predicts they will graaadually get better. The premise of this Thread is that the Aquarian Age HASN'T begun yet, and while the promise of better days ahead is nice, we have to keep each other inspired enough to continue dealing with the f'd-up world we're living in now.

Abby83

David starling are you for real? How can you not see the changes? There is so much movement towards freedom and race issues, marriage equality and acceptance of individuality. More efforts to protecting ppl from abuse with shelters. Focus on helping homeless. Mixing of cultures. All in 17 years.

Abby83

Oh and not to mention a lot of ppl these days learning the art of detachment and a focus on anti bullying by working on the self.

David starling are you for real? How can you not see the changes? There is so much movement towards freedom and race issues, marriage equality and acceptance of individuality. More efforts to protecting ppl from abuse with shelters. Focus on helping homeless. Mixing of cultures. All in 17 years.

I do see all the good.

Let's look at the retardation end of it though.

Freedom of expressing inner idiocy, expressive turmoil to spread more turmoil to another generation beyond themselves to make even more conflict.

Sex changes all because someones feelings are not in the right place and they are misguided.

I am sexually a tranhelicoptarian master of knives with Beethoven, oh look how special i am.

Look what equality has brought forwards "feminism" and not of a good kind.

However that is me focusing on the bad side. If only life was smoother.

sadge

There is a difference between schit posts and taking care of human lives. I can schit post anytime with a fraction of my mercury. But I prefer to put my heart in it too when dealing with real people. My heart is a little battered nowadays, so not a lot leftover at the end of the day.

Abby83

Thanks cancer evolve.

I think what I love most about Aquarian age is the freedom to be you. There are so many sites that tell women what they need to be and same with men but we are all different with different needs and I must say it is nice when you discover you are just you. Perhaps not feminine nor masculine but someone who's energies and personality matches another person in a way that is different than what is expected. The aquarian age also encourages qualities of being kind and strong.

Abby83

Abby....hi there, girlfriend! So happy to see you. I've been meaning to PM you but I'm still in the middle of this moving house madness and work pressures. Just wanted you to know I've been thinking of you. I was happy to read that there was some progress on your end too. Please know that if someone doesn't hear from me soon, it's because I don't want to do it until I can invest myself 100% into it. I tend to be that way for the big things.... It's an ethical thing with me. So that means you're a "big" thing.... :) hope all is good tho and your move went well too. Re David....he's for real. One of the most real ones around this place. Like you. (VIP does smell kinda fishy sometimes tho.)

Aww so sweet thank you. No worries. I haven't moved yet but it is still exciting. I hope you enjoy your new home. 💕

Thanks cancer evolve.

I think what I love most about Aquarian age is the freedom to be you. There are so many sites that tell women what they need to be and same with men but we are all different with different needs and I must say it is nice when you discover you are just you. Perhaps not feminine nor masculine but someone who's energies and personality matches another person in a way that is different than what is expected. The aquarian age also encourages qualities of being kind and strong.

I understand this.

My personality is soft at least when things are smooth, graceful and harmonious.. kinda feminine.

If i were not so comfortable with myself i would possibly be in the same boat as many of these "sex change" people.

My femininity also gives me a bit of a character imbalance... i'm not going to be wearing high heels, walk like a lady or talk like one, but i am able to level with a female, understand them and talk about female things as well as male things... but that i think is because i do not conform... i have Mars trine Uranus in 11th house.

Someone said on here they thought i was female because of how i type.. says it all.

In real life i'm physically and looks wise male dominant.

Abby83

I understand this.

My personality is soft at least when things are smooth, graceful and harmonious.. kinda feminine.

If i were not so comfortable with myself i would possibly be in the same boat as many of these "sex change" people.

My femininity also gives me a bit of a character imbalance... i'm not going to be wearing high heels, walk like a lady or talk like one, but i am able to level with a female, understand them and talk about female things as well as male things... but that i think is because i do not conform... i have Mars trine Uranus in 11th house.

Someone said on here they thought i was female because of how i type.. says it all.

In real life i'm physically and looks wise male dominant.

How interesting. I'm on my phone so I can't see pictures but I think I remember you. Were you in the army? You are very lucky to get along with women so well.

sadge

That's so cool that Abby popped up in here. I love this girl. She's a sweetheart. (Brace yourself, Abbs. We're a naughty bunch. You might not be able to handle it.)

Ahem....moving back to the REAL topic here of Age of Aquarius.....

That was not your problem but the other's..... I have never gotten the impression that you're female.

I never took offence to it, i'm aware i'm a little odd and also have a softer personality than people realize especially upon first impression without ever talking to me.

And that adds to the surprise when they take it for granted too.

I attribute some of it to my Pisces ASC too... i'm not a small person yet i'm not big either, yet i look smaller than i really am.. apparently something all Pisces ASC share in common.

The Virgo thought i did not look 6 foot, and i don't look very muscular for what i mentioned i have done.

That could be some naivety from her end, and me perhaps giving too much information straight off.