recovering agoraphobe trying to find love & career

I would appreciate any astrological perspectives on this -- I'm 32 years old and was completely housebound for years due to physical and mental illness. I've been in treatment for a few years now and am trying to piece together a functional life for myself. I keep failing to become independent from my parents, support myself financially, find anything I enjoy or am good at, and most importantly, break out of severe loneliness and finally be in love with someone who actually loves me in return.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_k.67644.16566.gif
    astro_2gw_01_k.67644.16566.gif
    45.5 KB · Views: 19

aldebaran

Progressing your Ascendant 1 degree by year, close to your 31 birthday you would move from Taurus - fixed, grounded - to Gemini - very movemented.

This could be happening now if your Ascendant is wrong by about 4 minutes (1 degree)

You have the ruler of your Ascendant in conjunction to Venus, both in Pisces. Venus rules your 7th house and is in exaltation in Pisces, influencing from close the ruler of your Ascendant Mars, this is quite auspicious.
They are in house 12, which is a house of solitude, daydreaming, unconscious.

Your 7th is in Libra, it's most auspicious place. Yet, it has Pluto in Scorpio in it, what indicates you might be suspicious about your personal relations, and have issues with power/control. Saturn on the 7th can make things delay - you are serious about personal relations; this seems that your relations tend to be - or must be - with very serious people - and that have some mysterious about them.

Sun in the 10th house is usually a sign of great wealth, career, life, destiny. Jupiter in it is also quite auspicious, being in Capricorn can perhaps make you way over and too much serious about your life, nonetheless, it's auspicious, and if you didn't have the fruits of it yet it's probably for being in Capricorn - house of Saturn, which is cautious, goes in the slow of time, but decisive.

Thank you, that is helpful!

The Ascendent progressing around my 31st birthday makes perfect sense, because a year ago was when I began making the most progress with agoraphobia, and the guy I'd fallen in love with had abruptly rejected me -- all kinds of other shifting, chaotic things began happening, and I feel like I'm still in that stage. Also, the points you make about the 7th house feel especially accurate, and hearing that anything is auspicious is really helpful; it gives me some hope.

I tend to feel as though I will not be able to be in a relationship until I have not only completely overcome my anxiety, but also have strongly established myself in an independent career. The men I've tried to date have felt the same way. Is there any indication if this is true, or what kind of career path might be good? My attempts at finding something have all been failing.