Novile, quintile and septile discovered!

I have all these aspects in my chart. They usually become more apparent as
in the individuals reaction to the world or may I say more pronounced if they are in particular area’s of the chart or else are part of formations within the chart which will be on display for others to see.

I like to tell clients the following:

Planets=Energies

Signs=Dispositions of how we present those energies and ourselves.

Aspects= are how we display those energies in conjunction with the area’s of the chart they are found and along with the angular value they make.
Then it becomes much deeper to bring forth a clear understanding as to how these things are integrated within the individuals experience and how they use them in their walk through life as there are factors such as Planetary aspecting, acting upon these planetary alignment(s) as yet unseen. We become more acutely aware of how these aspects and planets work and unfold as we mature.

Novile aspect:
Blends the 2 energies of the planets according to the houses they are found along with the other planets aspecting to them. Hence a Square can signify it being forced into the persons mkaeup to be adjusted to and used usually for the benefit of the individual after they know how to ,for lack of descriptive terms, tame it’s functions. If it is part of an opposition it is fixed into the persons persona for better or worst however they come to terms with it’s energies. Trines are easy going and sextiles are usually just easily managed as part of the individual.

Septiles Aspect:
Are part of the specialty tool of aspects to me as one that is used or setforth in a particular manner only known to the individual. They can be hard aspects to get use to until the subject acknowledges it’s meaning. Mother Theresa had many and they can be hard to get in touch with in order to get the most productivity from them. After we know what it is they are about within the persona they can be most rewarding in which case they for lack of better words are on the side of the Philosophical and religious understanding. They are the thinking outside the box aspect which presents talents not many can grasp. They are also teaching aspects for not many can now what it is they are about until they are shown to others .Kinda the A-Ha aspect you can say, but they can be quite difficult to show the rest of the world what it is they represent till shown through action. Put another way they are well ahead of their time, but hard for others to acknowledge or hard to even show others what they represent in the being to others till time permits.

Quintiles Aspect:
Astrologers love to say that these aspects can show and may not be used at all.............I contend they are part of the individual’s use ,but in a way different then others. They tend to be the mystical "I see it ,why can’t you"type of aspect. As an example let's take a problem you are having facing something and it has been hindering you for sometime. You ask someone to look at the problem one has and they walk into the room and right off know exactly what the problem is which has had you baffeled for a long time.PROBLEM SOLVERS. I call it fresh perspective ,but others call it something else. They can be looked upon as working under the seam of the personality also.

All these aspects are more specifically shown at work if they are part of a greater formation. I don’t like to use Hitler as an example,but he had a talent for the Political ,be it evil in the end,but he did lead the Germany people through a period of hardship only to be caught up in his egotistical psychosis.
He had a well defined Quintile Formation.Sadly used for Evil intent.
BTW-Quntiles are often used In the same context as genius.I have found that Pisces,if not thwarted by other aspects,shows up in Genius much more then the Quntile aspect. For Pisces can imagine outside of the normal realm of experience for some reason. They conjure up what can be instead of what is. True Genius is not based upon what has come before and improved upon.but what has not been envisioned before. Study those that are known to come up with the never thought of before and you will see GENIUS and not many Quintiles are involved.
Hope that helps! JMO

One last thought is the whole of the chart has to be shown to see what benefit and how these aspects unfold or are part of the persona of the person.Simplifying through cookbook aspects does not usually signify what
or how these aspects are used in the life of the person.

All angular relationships are important without question to me. When found activating houses 1-2-3 or angular 1-4-7-10 they are paramount importance.

Last edited:

Claire19

Hey people, does anyone have any idea of this aspects? I found they exist, and them I found them in my chart. Any help?

no, they dont exist as major players and you wont find any valid information on them at all. My advice is still stick with the major aspects and perhaps you willl then see clearly the forest, devoid of the trees. The quintile has had some research and my mind is open on that one but has no huge influence, I would suggest..

waybread

Claire, I disagree. Books on the "major minors" include Bil Tierney, Dynamics of Aspect Analysis, two by David Hamblin (The Spirit of Numbers and Harmonic Charts. ) My favourite is Harding and Harvey's Working With Astrology. See also Alice Portman's website at www.aliceportman.com . Hindu astrologers have been working with harmonic charts for ages.

As with most thing astrological, it's best to start with the majors before moving to the minors. But I find quintiles to be very important as an indicator of ambition plus talent.

Aspects are really another way of looking at harmonics in astrology.