What does 4 planets in one house mean?

ritz

What does having 4 planets in one house mean?

And is there any reading of musical ability in this chart?

Kindly explain a little bit for my understanding. Would appreciate it. :)

Attachments

• RituManik.pdf
    14.8 KB · Views: 57

Crystalpages

It means that from 6 to 8 houses have sent their representatives to that one house and just as 6-8 heads of states meeting in one state become more vulnerable or converse (stronger), a lot of karmic issues can get handled. It could be a bit chaotic for the nativity too; it all depends on the strengths, beneficience and significance of the house and the houselords conferring there.

For the personal reading part of your question, hopefully you shall receive the answers that you seek from others!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

ritz

Thank you for your time and response. I have Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Sun in Leo 2nd house. Please guide me with what this means since i have heard some scary things from people before. So this is in a way compelling me to learn for my own self.

Crystalpages

Thank you for your time and response. I have Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Sun in Leo 2nd house. Please guide me with what this means since i have heard some scary things from people before. So this is in a way compelling me to learn for my own self.

Using a medical model in such situations has helped me in my early years. You see, a surgeon when s/he is dealing with a case tends to focus on the site of disease which is to be focused on during surgery. No time to get distracted by the rest of the body etc. There are others around to worry about the rest.

An internist (Physician) on the other hand has to pay attention to the entire body because otherwise diagnosis gets missed and the doctor becomes biased!

In astrology, the physician is a better role-model, not the operating surgeon!

The patient's body (and physiology pathology thereof) in astrological examination rooms has 12 signs, 12 houses and the nine pendulums that make the clock (of the nativity) tick.

Sure, some parts look more attractive and grab attention, but can distract the astrologer! Astrology is not surgery; it is more like medicine!

Having four or more planets in a house may sound unusual, but after having seen many charts, the *novelty* of that wears off since it is not all that uncommon!

Learn the craft holistically and if you do not have the time or interest in doing that (it takes years and more than one chart (ones own!) to learn) -- then get a proper reading done!

Self-diagnosis is something that even professional doctors do not indulge in, and I have not heard of many (any actually!) surgeons that amputate their body parts!

Love, Light, Reality!

Rohiniranjan

ritz

Ya well, if i understood the basic concepts of the birth chart, i wouldn't be here! And as a beginner, i have a lot of questions, which am trying to learn from other sources. If you can't guide me toward the step by step process and help me in the study, there's no need for you to criticize me. As your under no compulsion to reply to my post, you see.

Thank you for much valuable time and energy. :)

Crystalpages

If your vexation was caused by my response about medical model, please understand that I was just sharing what my viewpoint was. It was not intended to be me trying to guide or steer you nor should have been taken as a personal criticism of you or your approach to astrology.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Hi.
Ritu your lagan lord in 4th house which gives a musical ability and intrest in music you may also a good planner or a good writter. there may be 6 planet in any chart you have 4 planet in your chart every planet have their own reslut. saturn and sun not good in second house because they are sitting together. its need a remedy to lead a happy marriage life.

Regards
mukesh gupta
[deleted phone number - Note: Do NOT leave your personal phone or email in your posts - all correspondence on the Forum is done by PM]
mukeshastro.com

Last edited by a moderator:

ritz

Hi,

thank you for reply. much appreciated. I would like to say that the saturn and sun are not together i think. Sun in the second house, and saturn is in the fifth house. Can you kindly check again, please. :)

Thank you.
Regards.

crystalsoulz

@ crystal pages
At times when someone is in desparation or in despair looking for answers .. You always tend to complicate the matter with your technical jargons rather than simplying it or helping the native..
If u can't help then don't .. But don't distract or cause chaos.

Vyri

Banned
Much thanks to Crystal Pages for His adroit succinct thoughtful perking to those wishing to develop their thinking noodles.

Hey ,

I have not studied astrology from anyone, I am a self learner. I donno to use those complicated astrological terms like ordinary astrologers uses, I bilieve in plain communication.

The 4 planet conjunction in 2nd house Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars. This simply means that you are highly passionate and impulsive in relations. You may even go into unwanted conclusions. ( I also do that ) 100% you have artistic talent, 2nd house rules throat as well. Dnt give ears to negative talks. I have 5 planets in 9th house. Jupiter, venus, Rahu( north node) mercury and Sun. I have Sanyas Yog but I am married and have 2 kids. But its difficult to adjust with the material world but I manage somehow. For you also will have problems in relations , that everone in the world has. Dnt give a heed to technical terms like Karmic debts and heavenly inflictions, bcz we donno what out past life is, we are here to spread goodness and light. Just do right in every situation, even if u fail , try to attain purity. then all that karmic debt will release you from the burden. Pls practice meditation which will help you to attain more stability . Dont worry about all these things. bcz what you fear will come upon you. Yes planets give hints, but God is above these planetary alignments and conjunctions. There are astrologers who told me that I will never be married in life, but look at me, I am. So keep going. dnt worry

One more advice, there are certain astrologers in India who is totally negative in their statements, I met an indian guy from Germany. He was talking nonsense. The problem with these guys are they dont biliev in God, they just are in the box of planets which they cant come out. once u meet them they will say in ur past life u have done this **** and that ****. Trust me they are talking nonsens. Its God who controls the universe , not planets. they just travel in the orbit designed for them by God. they cant neiter bless us or curse us. Only god can change our life.

Leave that karmic debt advice. you have a life now, decorate it with good deeds. thats it

selfless

Banned
i wish i had some time to explain it to you, so busy these days. I'll explain later. But one thing, u need to see which house from lagna these 4 planets are sitting. Meanwhile to get some idea you can go to this link, just copy and paste the link, or click the link.
you may like it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/A6Ft6

What does having 4 planets in one house mean?

And is there any reading of musical ability in this chart?

Kindly explain a little bit for my understanding. Would appreciate it. :)

theoddone

Four planets in one house is called a stellium. I have two: Pluto in Scorpio, juno in Scorpio, and black moon lilith in Scorpio giving me a 1st house Scorpio stellium and Saturn, Sun, Neptune, Mercury, and Uranus in Capricorn in my 3rd house (Uranus is the exception being located in the 2nd house). To what having a stellium implies on your natal chart, I have no idea.

Crystalpages

Much thanks to Crystal Pages for His adroit succinct thoughtful perking to those wishing to develop their thinking noodles.

Thank you Vyri!
The ocean of astrology (including Jyotish the Indian Ocean ;-)) is full of fish!
Many believe in 'fishing' for others so that their hunger is quenched for a meal or two or three. Invariably, these once hungry, then sated, grow hungry again very soon and post and repost their 'meal-orders' again and again.

Far better, IMO, to motivate them to learn how to fish, as opposed to remaining forever addicted to the internet-dole! <LOL>

The lazy ones hate that, but even if those may form the vocal majority, there are a few that tune-into what internet astrology discussion forums are potentially capable of and should be!

Wishing you a very happy and prosperous (health, knowledge and similar invaluable wealth!) 2015 and may your noodles never dry-up and entangle and engage other limpid noodles into thinking and thus fulfilling the promise and potential that human minds were meant to be capable of!

Love and Light and Levity as well as reality!

Rohiniranjan

ritz

AstroJunkie: thank you for your simple yet positive and helpful reply! really appreciate it. :) however, what's your star sign?