Node information suggestions?

8xkqz3

It has been a while, so I hope you're still interested in this thread.

I've had some big changes happening recently, so I'm still working my way through the stellium and other aspects to the nodes. In reading about the NN I've come across an interesting coincidence and was wondering what you might make of it.

Over the last couple months, my NN has been transiting opposite my natal NN in pisces. During this time someone (a Pisces) from my past (27years since I first met the person) reached out to connect with me. It came out in conversation that this person is still struggling with something that they were dealing with all those years ago. Unbeknownst to that person, I also struggle with the same issue but a slightly different situation. It seems to me that this is happening because apparently now is the time to buckle down and come to terms with the situation, at least for me and probably for my friend too.

It seems that 27 years is 1.5 cycles of the nodes, so I met this person at the time of my NN conjunction and they have come back into my life at the opposition.

I'm wondering if there are other reasons this person might be important to my journey and if I can tell from the nodes. I want to help them resolve or at least let go of some of their pain that is associated with the issue, but I'm not sure whether that is called for or if this situation is just to light a fire under me to resolve it for myself.

I'm open to insight from anyone who reads this post. Thanks ☺

8xkqz3

I've had some big changes happening recently, so I'm still working my way through the stellium and other aspects to the nodes. In reading about the NN I've come across an interesting coincidence and was wondering what you might make of it.

Over the last couple months, my NN has been transiting opposite my natal NN in pisces. During this time someone (a Pisces) from my past (27years since I first met the person) reached out to connect with me. It came out in conversation that this person is still struggling with something that they were dealing with all those years ago. Unbeknownst to that person, I also struggle with the same issue but a slightly different situation. It seems to me that this is happening because apparently now is the time to buckle down and come to terms with the situation, at least for me and probably for my friend too.

It seems that 27 years is 1.5 cycles of the nodes, so I met this person at the time of my NN conjunction and they have come back into my life at the opposition.

I'm wondering if there are other reasons this person might be important to my journey and if I can tell from the nodes. I want to help them resolve or at least let go of some of their pain that is associated with the issue, but I'm not sure whether that is called for or if this situation is just to light a fire under me to resolve it for myself.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Recently there have been a number of posts from people with a Pisces/Virgo Asc/Des.
This axis is getting a great deal of karmic energy from transiting Neptune, Chiron, the Nodes and Jupiter.

The people posting seem to be describing similar experiences at this time. Vivid dreams or experiences involving people from the past, some deceased, and issues around grieving, loss, separation. Old wounds reactivated for the purpose of resolution, and connected to soul purpose and soul lessons.

While it is up to you whether to assist your old friend (your need to help others surfacing), the primary issue is your karmic wound or issue needing to be addressed and resolved. Do not get distracted from this goal.

Julia

rahu

Banned
Hi all.

I've been slowly learning the basics of astrology. Hopefully participating in the forum will help me to assimilate the concepts a bit quicker.

I'm currently struggling with understanding north and south nodes in my own chart.

Any suggestions for online resources I can use to learn would be much appreciated! Or any thoughts you want to share would be a great help.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539

advanced node interpretation
rahu

Claire19

I dont use transitting nodes, they are not valid as they belong to the person that is born on that day. They are not planets but points. Any aspects you look at with your personal nodes uses a smaller orb, say up to 3 degrees max.

8xkqz3

Recently there have been a number of posts from people with a Pisces/Virgo Asc/Des.
This axis is getting a great deal of karmic energy from transiting Neptune, Chiron, the Nodes and Jupiter.

The people posting seem to be describing similar experiences at this time. Vivid dreams or experiences involving people from the past, some deceased, and issues around grieving, loss, separation. Old wounds reactivated for the purpose of resolution, and connected to soul purpose and soul lessons.

While it is up to you whether to assist your old friend (your need to help others surfacing), the primary issue is your karmic wound or issue needing to be addressed and resolved. Do not get distracted from this goal.

Julia

I've taken the first step towards the goal, a pretty big one, and it has put my life into a state of chaos. Though I seem to chase chaos anyway, so I think I'm managing okay.

I did a forum search and came up with a recent thread where you advised someone on how to assess their karmic past with another person. It is fascinating and so informative! I went through to check DWs against the chart of my friend and we have 7. My friend's NN is also in Pisces. Friend is the one who sparked my curiosity about past life karma by commenting that we seem to have always just known each other and believes we've known each other in past cycles. Looking at the different DWs has shown me why we (because of a very Virgo based decision on my part) have had such a long hiatus in our friendship. I'll search the forum, but am wondering if there are books that cover the process you use to

Julia Karmic Astrology

If your North Nodes are conjunct, and it can be wide, then there is going to be a feeling of a soul bond and unity of purpose. If there is mutual support, soul growth can take place.

In terms of my training and resources, I put myself through a very intense educational process of reading everything I could find of the topic of spiritual/karmic/soul astrology, as well as many general spiritual topics. I attending related workshops and seminars as well. Once the theoretical understanding is in place, it is just a matter of using simple, basic astrology principals in a straightforward manner.

In karmic astrology there is an emphasis on the Moon, Sun, Nodes, and Chiron. So we work a great deal with those parts of the chart. The Moon is a very important karmic soul repository of past life information, deeply ingrained patterns of behavior, our very id and subconscious. The Nodes of the Moon are quite important, these are pockets of lunar energy, containing intense, powerful soul energy for purpose, past and present. If I had to chose just one part of the natal chart to examine, it would be the Nodes.

I confess I do not like to hear of people putting their life in chaos because of an astrology reading. I always caution people, do not make major life decisions based upon astrology. This is an adjunctive source of information, use other sources as well.

Julia

8xkqz3

If your North Nodes are conjunct, and it can be wide, then there is going to be a feeling of a soul bond and unity of purpose. If there is mutual support, soul growth can take place.

In terms of my training and resources, I put myself through a very intense educational process of reading everything I could find of the topic of spiritual/karmic/soul astrology, as well as many general spiritual topics. I attending related workshops and seminars as well. Once the theoretical understanding is in place, it is just a matter of using simple, basic astrology principals in a straightforward manner.

In karmic astrology there is an emphasis on the Moon, Sun, Nodes, and Chiron. So we work a great deal with those parts of the chart. The Moon is a very important karmic soul repository of past life information, deeply ingrained patterns of behavior, our very id and subconscious. The Nodes of the Moon are quite important, these are pockets of lunar energy, containing intense, powerful soul energy for purpose, past and present. If I had to chose just one part of the natal chart to examine, it would be the Nodes.

I confess I do not like to hear of people putting their life in chaos because of an astrology reading. I always caution people, do not make major life decisions based upon astrology. This is an adjunctive source of information, use other sources as well.

Julia

Oops sorry, I should have been clearer. The first "step" was part of a bigger plan that had nothing to do with astrology.

I am trying to integrate what I'm learning about astrology/karma into my life in small, philosophical ways that will hopefully have positive influences on all of my relationships.

Thanks for taking the time to post and share your knowledge. It is very helpful for those of us that are learning. Focusing on the nodes is providing me with a way to learn astrology and, at the same time, figure out where to put my energy.

8xkqz3

I dont use transitting nodes, they are not valid as they belong to the person that is born on that day. They are not planets but points. Any aspects you look at with your personal nodes uses a smaller orb, say up to 3 degrees max.

Thanks, that is good to know. There is so much i need to learn!

Julia Karmic Astrology

Oops sorry, I should have been clearer. The first "step" was part of a bigger plan that had nothing to do with astrology.

I am trying to integrate what I'm learning about astrology/karma into my life in small, philosophical ways that will hopefully have positive influences on all of my relationships.

Thanks for taking the time to post and share your knowledge. It is very helpful for those of us that are learning. Focusing on the nodes is providing me with a way to learn astrology and, at the same time, figure out where to put my energy.

Sounds great!

Last edited: