Adductor muscles in agony :S

The_Saturnian

I damaged my adductor muscles about muscles (for those of you not acquainted with the anatomy of the body, it's the inside thigh muscles) training on newly purchased exercise bike. I didn't warm up/stretch - my bad!!!

So when are my muscles going to recover?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_adductor_muscles_30199_5318.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_adductor_muscles_30199_5318.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 18

IleneK

Premium Member
Okay. I'm not expert in this kind of horary, but I'll take a shot at it.

The very short answer is: the very early rising point suggests that it is really too early to know when the injury will heal. Not that it won't, only that it is too soon to know.

Regarding significators, I would take the 6th house as your injury, your dis-ease. So you are Venus and the 6th house significator is Jupiter. To me the telling point is the reception. For the querent to get what he or she wants, it is helpful for the quesited to receive the querent. That is, for the desired matter to be willing to cooperate, so to speak, with the querent's wishes.

In this chart, we see the injury/Jupiter in negative reception with you/Venus. And I interpret this as a description the injury and pain, that it is still just too acute, too constricted and painful, to relent at this time. Using Lilly's terms, Venus receives Jupiter by term, so there is only some small acceptance/tolerance of the injury in you. But you have had injuries before, so you know it will heal.

Right now it may be too soon to know when.

The_Saturnian

Thanks Ilene. Yes I've had similar pains before, but the recovery rate has been better. I can think of several contributing factors which are prolonging the recovery, over and above my 6th house natal Saturn return going on.

IleneK

Premium Member
Ah, yes, the Saturn return. And in the 6th. So perhaps there is a hard, important life lesson here for you?

One that comes quickly to mind, since Saturn return is moving into maturity, is that you are not as young as you used to be, hence the more ardent need to warm up? ;-)

Not sure what other factors might be obstructing or delaying recovery, but it is good that you do so you can make choices to help yourself. And I would recommend perhaps posing the question again soon and see if we can get rid of that early ascending point and get a more specific answer. Also, there are a number of talented members here who may be able to better delineate this chart than I. But most importantly, I am sorry that you hurt your muscles. I did the same a few days ago, so my sympathies are with you.

Best,

The_Saturnian

Yes I think I needed to be reminded to warm up before engaging in power exercises. I've suddenly remembered that my solar return chart for this year indicates inflammation (Mars) to the thighs (Jupiter). I have transiting Sun conjunct transiting Jupiter conjunct natal Sun conjunct natal Mars all in Leo this year. This could also explain the sort of pain I'll be experiencing this year.

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes I think I needed to be reminded to warm up before engaging in power exercises. I've suddenly remembered that my solar return chart for this year indicates inflammation (Mars) to the thighs (Jupiter). I have transiting Sun conjunct transiting Jupiter conjunct natal Sun conjunct natal Mars all in Leo this year. This could also explain the sort of pain I'll be experiencing this year.

Which houses do your natal Sun and Mars rule?

The_Saturnian

Sun rules third and Mars would rule 6th traditionally, but in modern astrology it doesn't rule anything. My 11th house has such a wide angle that it starts at 24 deg Pisces and ends at 11 deg Taurus. The entire sign of Aries is in engulfed in the 11th house.