Possible date tomorrow!

The_Saturnian

lol Saturnian is getting more girl fans per capita than justin bieber

Transiting Jupiter conjunct close natal Sun conjunct natal Mars conjunct (3 degree difference) transiting Sun in 3rd Leo. Need I say more? LOL With this transit I'm experiencing at the moment, my head has grown very big with over optimism. I must meditate and curb it. :joyful::innocent:

The_Saturnian

Yes there is an update. Apologies for not posting. It's been rather difficult getting ready for my first day at my new job today and settling in my new flat. Basically she text me at 1.26pm asking me to meet me at X unless I had an alternative suggestion. I didn't even realise she text me until 4.30ish. :O So I guess Mars' square has played its part in delaying. :annoyed: Anyhow, I suggested that we meet in the same pub I made mundane talk with her, at 7.30 that evening. She called 2 hours later checking to see where I was. Guess it was too late by then. So we've postponed it again. I suppose I'll have to be patient and wait until Mars moves away from the square to Jupiter and Mercury. It shouldn't be too long.

Stay tuned for the next episode....There is more to come.

tikana

yells MORE butter salt POPCORN!
come and get it!

The Saturnian, keep updating i am writing a pilot for a sitcom!

We shall start The_Saturnian Team .. Shall i start printing out T-shirts?!

Last edited:

Love2Know

come and get it!

llolllllllllllllllll Yes this episode was quite the teaser.. I expect action in the next one! *shoves m&ms in face*

The_Saturnian

come and get it!

Lmao! I'm glad I was an inspiration for you to write a sitcom based on me. The life and times of a Saturnian it the other life? I'm quite enjoying this celeb status. Yes you can print shirts with my username. Would you like to be my manager or PA?

Edit: I literally have a sample shirt if you'd like to see it? It was a leaving work gift given to me back in 2011.

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

llolllllllllllllllll Yes this episode was quite the teaser.. I expect action in the next one! *shoves m&ms in face*

I hope so too. Come on Mars, move on already! I'm need to update you so tikana can write her script. I reckon it'll be at.lat least several weeks. Guess what's coming up in my chart in 2 weeks? Transiting Venus conjunct a close natal Sun conjunct natal mars in Leo. You know what that means?

astr0quest

Mars is her turned 3rd house (communications). Mars doesn't receive your Mercury well since sign of Mercury in Mars' fall.

Did the second update/meetup happen during Mercury and Jupiter's conjunction on 2nd Aug?

The_Saturnian

Mars is her turned 3rd house (communications). Mars doesn't receive your Mercury well since sign of Mercury in Mars' fall.

Did the second update/meetup happen during Mercury and Jupiter's conjunction on 2nd Aug?

Regrettably it didn't. We were supposed to meet up on Sunday. But it didn't happen. As I missed her text message by 3 hours. :-/ So I'm really not sure when we are meeting next. She said she will let me know when she has her next day off. I'll have to be patient. Mars is really holding things up, not to mention the final phase of my Saturn return has finally begun. Roll on Xmas eve so he can move in Sagittarius. This rollercoaster has really now begun. I think we will meet sometime the week after next.

tikana

looks around and begins to knit a blanket waiting for another update... ohh this sounds like tear jerking romance story...

The_Saturnian

Can you pursue another girl at the same time please this is going too slowly. I have needs.. entertainment needs.

Definitely! When I'm single, I hit in loads of women. It's probably being.Leo sun and Venus conjunct ascendant in Gemini. I've started this week at my new job and there are lots of new places to explore round town. Can't wait for Friday, I'll be in the local public house for my first pint/shot and of course women. Do you see someone new on the horizon?

Edit: is this show called "Pimp my Saturnian?"

Last edited: