please help, transiting pluto conjunct natal mercury in 4th house on critical degree?

moon88

Can anyone please help me and possibly shed some insight on this transit, I am about to approach?
Transiting pluto is in my 4th house, approaching a conjunct to natal mercury at 13 degrees? What can I expect, I'm a little worried...thank you kindly for your wise input.:smile:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Since everyone is different, we cannot help if you do not post a chart. If you go to the FAQ above, it tells you how to do that.

moon88

thanks, chart properly uploaded.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_aquarius_64104_52932.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_aquarius_64104_52932.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 13

kimbermoon

Mercury is about your mindset as it relates to your family, as well as your communications with them. Ruling the 9th: possible connections to education, or religion; perhaps the desire to relocate, or travel for potential education or growth? Pluto will be making some critical changes to your attitudes and perspectives at this point in your life either relating to your past parental influences or your current considerations about your personal domestic situation. Since Pluto rules your 2nd H of money and resources, maybe you are anticipating material assistance from your parents in some way to boost up your own resources for some purpose. Remember that Pluto is about purging and eliminating that which stands in your way of progress in any given matter, so it is about going through critical tests in order to redirect or resurrect something about your living conditions...
note also Saturn in your 2nd H; as it takes more than just one transit alone usually, to make for significant changes in life. And how about Uranus now transiting your 7th H/marriage and socialization? :smile:

moon88

Awesome, thank you very much Kimbermoon.
Pretty accurate, because I will be considering a move this year, and I am getting married for the 2nd time in November of this year. Those are big changes...however, I was a little concerned with Pluto (ruler of death & birth etc) aspecting a critical degree in my 4th house of FAMILY.