Am I “destined” to have plastic surgery?

Bloop

https://m.imgur.com/nXq3dxt

I’m just eyeing that Venus in Scorpio- my chart ruler, squared by Saturn, and conjunct Pluto in Scorpio.

I’ve always wanted to be physically beautiful but I felt that while I’m attractive, it’s not to the point of what society accepts. As I became older I realize I did not want to undergo plastic surgery because of my reputation- I felt that it’s some thing that’s heavily looked down upon in my community and would ultimately upset my parents- specifically father. For this reason, I eventually decided to give up on the idea of being extremely beautiful, learn to accept and love myself for who I was, and trying to learn to appreciate any partner who came my way no matter how initially attractive they are. To me people who approach me and aren’t extremely beautiful- I figured overtime I might find some beauty in them.

However as I’m getting older, I’m noticing lots of people seem to be pretty open about cosmetic adjustments on the Internet and it’s making me nervous. I also recently met some people who are dating the types of people I am the most passionately physically attracted to, and it seems like the green monster of jealousy is trying to bubble to the surface although I’m trying to contain it. It makes me wonder if I do need to change myself physically in order to match these people?

Is it possible that the Venus in Scorpio could be indicating something else? Or am I ultimately supposed to “go under the knife” and there’s no way out? Could I learn to transcend the importance of physical beauty in the end?

Osamenor

Staff member
About 1/12 of the world's population has Venus in Scorpio. Not all ever have plastic surgery. Most don't. And plenty of people who do have plastic surgery have other Venus signs.

So no, plastic surgery is not your destiny, and not just because of your Venus placement. Your chart simply cannot predestine you to it. If you were to have plastic surgery, it would be your choice.