Brother issues

Ordinary

Hello everyone,

I hope someone could help me a bit with this horary chart. My main question is in regards to my brother, and it's: if he is going to be ok?
A little more background info; he lives in the same country as I, but not in same town. By what I've heard, is that he is having some sort of issues with the people he lives with and the situation is not great. I am not sure if he wants to leave willingly, or he is forced to do so. All I heard is that he bought a ticket to leave for another country.
I tried contacting him in order to offer him a place to stay temporary and get on a better path, but he is not answering my messages and it worries me.
In the end, whatever he chooses I only hope it's going to be good/productive for him and he will be happy. As long as I can remember he never had it easy.
Is there anything in this chart indicating something?
Any thoughts are very much welcomed and appreciated.

Update: He just responded my messages being very vague that he does not want to be here anymore, nor have contact with people, and that when asked what happened, the answer was "nothing".

Attachments

• brother.JPG
    brother.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Chrysalis

So your bros mars in his 8th house, so he does seem like he is worrying and anxious about something, he's also in azimene degree which makes mars more negative. Venus his L2 is applying to him which he exalts, so this could be money he is after.

He is making rash moves, its like hes in a rush to get out, not really planning what hes doing.

It looks to me like once he gets this money he's going.

Ordinary

Thank you very much Chrysalis for your interpretation.
You are indeed on point. He is a person that in certain occasions tends to take very rushed decisions, that are not beneficial to him. He has always been on this negative edge since what now seems to be forever. Like the whole world is against him and he locks inside.
Hopefully whatever his actions will be, he will end up in a good place.
Thank you again for your time and help! Much appreciated.