Surrounded by air signs! NEED HELP!

Witchyone

(Deleted quote of attacking comment -moderator )

You said that fire is the most inferior element, water the most advanced. Where does this idea come from? The idea of elements being ranked is not one I've come across in my readings yet. I think the Vedics think we choose the chart we'll be born into next. I'm guessing you don't agree with that, but I don't know what you do think. That it is Karmic, I supposed, based on behaviors and experiences in past lives. So, is the argument that a fully evolved Pisces will be more evolved than a fully evolved Aries? What if that Aries has the North Node in Pisces or a Pisces moon?

Last edited by a moderator:

david starling

Please do take it back on topic. I hate it when I ask a question and it gets dragged off like this.

(I'm totally lying. I don't hate it, but I know other people do. :wink: )

All right, back on topic (Water relating to Air): Aquarians are about the Big Picture, and context and overview. Librans are about direction and purpose, and stay on track. Geminis live to think and think to live. Adjust to them accordingly. Try to avoid talking about feelings.
As a Piscean with Moon in Aquarius and Neptune in Libra, notice that this post is a purposeful overview, with no further thinking necessary. But Geminis, please think on; it's very entertaining! I do have NN in Gemini!:w00t:

Last edited:

sibylline

@The Piscean, how did these air signs end up as new friends if you don't get along with them very well? Or are you using the term "friends' loosely?

This is interesting. Most of my close friends and people I get along with are Libra and Gemini. 4 of my close Gfs are Libra ascendant or Sun lol. I am Pisces Sun, Pisces Moon, Scorpio ascendant in Western, but I am Pisce Sun, Aquarius Moon, Libra ascendant in Vedic. My overall chart in both astrology has Pisces as my main dominant.

I guess it depends on the chart. I rarely find myself friends with Libra or Gemini types. My friendships with the latter (or what was parading as a friendship) tend to crumble. Online we either get along really well or not at all.

Aries and Sagittarius signs annoy me. My sis has a lot of Sagittarius planets and we have a hard time getting along. My mom has a lot of Aries despite being a Pisces Sun, her abrasiveness, and outspokeness irk me too.

Aries...no comment. Sagittarius, on the other hand, love 'em. :happy:

demetraceres

Im a Scorpio rising, Pisces sun and Cancer moon. In college all my new friends are air signs! Im new to being surrounded by soooo much air. Any advice/tips on dealing with these super extroverts? I have almost no air in my chart! help

They are your friends, so you accepted them for some reason. As you say - you lack air and I agree with others - you can learn from them. I also have Cancer moon and almost no air in my chart. When looking back I have noticed I was surrounded with many air signs in the past. Unconsciously I was drawn to something I missed and I needed it at that time (it can be the same for them). This energies can complement each other if you want to go in this direction.

kore

I dont have much air in my chart, and being around air signs is a challenge. They're sociable yet detached. I recommend keeping conversation light and impersonal.

Whitelie

Im a Scorpio rising, Pisces sun and Cancer moon. In college all my new friends are air signs! Im new to being surrounded by soooo much air. Any advice/tips on dealing with these super extroverts? I have almost no air in my chart! help
Most people with lot of air or fire are extroverts, but not all. There may be some rare exceptions. Aquarian guys, for example, are usually quite introverted, but are very sociable.

Last edited:

cocoloco

I dont have much air in my chart, and being around air signs is a challenge. They're sociable yet detached. I recommend keeping conversation light and impersonal.

I don't know why, even though I am Neptune dominant with Pisces dominant, most Pisces are too emotional for me. My bff in college who was a Pisces and I drifted a part because she was so wishy-washy and full of drama lol

david starling

I don't know why, even though I am Neptune dominant with Pisces dominant, most Pisces are too emotional for me. My bff in college who was a Pisces and I drifted a part because she was so wishy-washy and full of drama lol

Yeah, we Pisceans will drift, unless someone anchors us!:joyful:

EarthAirNFire

Could you post your chart? I'm curious particularly about Venus and Mercury placements. Also, although you're obviously very watery, might you have planets near air cusps or in air houses?
Also, as a Gemini surrounded by water signs, let me give you this piece of advice: don't take everything we say to heart! We tend to change our minds five minutes later anyway ;)

david starling

Could you post your chart? I'm curious particularly about Venus and Mercury placements. Also, although you're obviously very watery, might you have planets near air cusps or in air houses?
Also, as a Gemini surrounded by water signs, let me give you this piece of advice: don't take everything we say to heart! We tend to change our minds five minutes later anyway ;)

Moon 19*42' Aqua; Merc 9*37' Pisces; Venus 16*32' Aqua; NN 5*04' Gem. Sun, Asc, Mars Pisces. No Earth placements.

Last edited:

david starling

Oh sorry, I was directing that at the Piscean.

There you go again!:biggrin: Miscommunication is a real problem for me with Geminis. I have Sun, Asc, Merc and Mars in Pisces, and a very "active" 12th House. So, I identify myself as a "Piscean". What's your definition? (For non-Trads, I'm strongly Neptunian as well.) .............................................................
Well, my Pisceans credentials are in order: I missed the fact that the OP is "The Piscean"!:lol:Just to be fair, you didn't capitalize the T in "The". But wait....you're a Gemini, so you may have done that on purpose, just to confuse me!:unsure:

Last edited:

waybread

Piscean, one thing to keep in mind is how the different signs operate according to their element:

air= mental, even intellectual
water= emotional, feeling
earth= pragmatic, material
fire= energetic

Being an extrovert doesn't exactly relate to the elements so much as it does the other things going on in their charts. For example, someone with predominant air plus fire gets excited (fire) by ideas (air.)

Your friends may not need or want much emotional closeness or intensity compared to you watery types. This doesn't mean they don't like you-- just that they operate on Planet Mental, not Planet Feeling. Your airy friends might love to discuss their philosophy class with you-- just not be 100% clued-in when you need some metaphorical hand-holding.

Bunraku, speaking as an Aquarian, I should be right up there on the scale of consciousness evolution, right? Agree or disagree?

The idea of spiritual evolution by-the-signs originated with the esoteric astrologers of the early-mid 20th century, and was popularized by Dane Rudhyar. It has no actual relationship to people's horoscopes, so far as I can see, and I've read hundreds of charts for people.

txri

My sun moon asc & mercury are in Pisces and I tend to have Sagittarius, Aries(they come &go), Libra, Virgo & Taurus friends.

I am a Cancer sun and Taurus moon, the rest of me is a mystery though.
But i have an Aquarius friend, she is very aloof... goes with the saying, but i will message her on Facebook and she will just disappear mid conversation, but it's fine as i understand the sign at least.

Like she has lost her mum and me being a Cancer, my heart is there and just asked if she's ok, she responded well to it as i said you can tell me to shut up if you want as it is personal, she was fine with it, all i said was just use the good things from that person and become stronger. I said we also learn a lot from people.

I have lost a number of people in my life including grand parents, uncle and my own GF who was my soul mate, i am only 26, so i have a tonne of mental strength and can easily relate with almost anyone with matters of the heart and pain.

I have a good Aries friend who wants me to go to his parties all the time but i get a bit nervous as i'm not as social but i am always truthful to the guy and sometimes i do push myself and enjoy it.

I also have a close Aries lady friend who is head over heels as i am for her too.... so...

The Piscean

So sorry ive taken so long to reply! Here it is!:lol:

Attachments

• circle chart.jpg
    circle chart.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 21