Solar return of boyfriend. Is he going to travel?

noouraz2

Hello all.

This is amazing. In my boyfriend's solar return he has the same ascendant as in natal chart. (capricorn ascendant)

I am concerned about his 9th house. is he going to travel abroad?

we're in a relationship and I really don't want that to happen. I don't want him to leave.

do you see marriage ? new relationship ? or anything special ? any insights ?

I appreciate it.......

Attachments

• a (1).jpg
    a (1).jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 36
  • a (2).jpg
    a (2).jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 32
  • a (3).jpg
    a (3).jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 27

AriesIntrovert

I am concerned about his 9th house. is he going to travel abroad?

we're in a relationship and I really don't want that to happen. I don't want him to leave.

do you see marriage ? new relationship ? or anything special ? any insights ?

You asked me in IM to take a look at this chart, so here is what I see..

Sun conjunct Jupiter (Jupiter being natural ruler of the 9th house) and Libra on 9th cusp with Libra in the 9th, yes, there is a strong 9th house theme.

Will he travel? That is the free will part. Who knows! Maybe, but that is only one aspect of 9th house energy. He could also get more involved in higher education or focus on philosophy in some way. If your boyfriend LOVES to travel and wishes he could travel every second he gets then he may take that 9th energy and that is how it will manifest for him. If he LOVES being in school he may take classes, etc.

The SR Chart itself doesn't say marriage to me (no planet in 7th house, ruler of SR 7th is in the first house looks like it is a work on relationship with self year?).

New relationship? Are you asking if he is going to cheat, or make new friends? Not sure what that question is. No planets in SR 5th (romance house) and the SR 5th ruler is in the 10th so I would see that more as his creativity is focused on his career or public standing in the world.

Anything special? Not really. Nothing about this chart really jumps out at me as a super prominent focus for the year. I already mentioned the Jupiter/Sun conjunction in the 9th but it is also conjunct the Midheaven so this may be a year he focusses on his career or public standing.

That is about all I can see and unfortunately I am out of time. (And I am so sorry but I am so swamped at work I probably won't have time to answer a lot of follow up questions... at least not for the next few weeks.)

I hope that was helpful!

Ixaee

There's a possibility of travel, with his Sun + Jupiter in 9th house. Opposite Uranus could show he will suddenly take a quick trip and be right back. Or, that he will have to travel quite unexpectedly.

Sun + Jupiter in 9th could also point to him going back to college or advancing studies in some way during the year.

9th house doesn't only show travel; it sheds light on higher studies, religion and even sports as well.

Last edited: