Rulership of teams within government

Sis11

I'm a bit stumped on deciding the rulership for a horary question 'Will my team survive intact with the drastic changes now happening in the council'. My manager asked this question, so she is a boss, but of a team, within a larger government organisation. I've got her ruled by the ascendant, and the council could either be the 10 house, as the local authority, or 11 house also rules councils. Can anyone help with deciding which house rules the team? 11 House is large groups, and they are all public servants (6 house), but the question is about one small group surviving. As I said I'm a bit stumped :andy:

fensi88

Her question is as :"Will we survive..." so I would use 1st house ruler and see if it has some applaying hard aspects that will be No answer, but if it has easy applaing aspects then her team is safe. Also, look if Moon is VOC, signs on angles (if they are fixed it is less possible that it will be some change) and so on. Also if ruler is on last degree that indicate change.

Sis11

Go suggestion about 1st house. Thanks. As if I'm doing the questions for the team as the questioner. Not good news for the team that way though. The rulers has 5 separating aspects and one applying - Pluto square from the 12 House, 2 degrees away. THis fits with the general feeling on a hidden agenda in the leadership and timewise (using the Moon) it is exact in 2 months which fits with the next phase of the consultation process in October. All the action is in cardinal.

Thanks for your help.