Oh Universe and astrologer community, What am I supposed to do?

Gapage23

5js0o7.jpg
[/IMG]

Hello everyone!

My name is Garrett. I am a 23 year old college student trying to find my way within this world. I'm going to tell you a bit about myself, then go into my birth chart, next go into my current transits, and finally ask you beautiful people for your advice! My post is a bit long, but I really appreciate your time and assistance!!

I was raised in a very close family out in the country, and went to school in a very small community. Every since I was little I felt like I was here for something important (which I'm sure a lot of people feel this way). Growing up in a small town, the perspectives I was surrounded by were very closed minded. My family and close friends were not very open minded nor very spiritual. When I was 16 I met the first love of my life. She was raised in a strict christian family. Her dad was a pastor and her mom was dedicated to the church equally. Even though things did not work out, I understand that I was most definitely supposed to meet her. She opened up the begin of my spiritual path.

It wasn't until I left home to go to engineering school that I finally started seeing the world in a different perspective. After my third year of engineering school (21 years old) I became very depressed with where my life was headed, and completely changed schools and majors. I left the number one engineering school in the nation to pursue something I loved. I am now going for film production. People called me crazy, stupid, childish, etc. but I knew it was the right choice. My mind was opened up, and my true path to spirituality began. I quickly began to understand myself, and how I think so differently compared to many people. The big questions of life do not scare me, but rather inspire me. Death is something I embrace and view as beautiful yet terrifying. I am scared to lose my loved ones but do not fear death for myself.

I won't go on about my whole life, but will list a couple other things I feel are important: I have a deep interest in esoteric teachings, astral projection, and the truth about our existence.

Ok now on to my birth chart!

Sun in Sagittarius 9 degrees 53'
Moon in Pisces 5 degree 01'
Mercury in Scorpio 22 degree 14'
Venus in Capricorn 21 degree 50'
Mars in Cancer 27 degree 33'
Jupiter in Libra 9 degree 50'
Saturn in Aquarius 13 degree 37'
Uranus in Capricorn 15 degree 59'
Neptune in Capricorn 17 degree 18'
Pluto in Scorpio 23 degree 34'
Lilith in Pisces 5 degree 11'
Asc Node in Sagittarius 21 degree 27'

Ascendant in Pisces
House 2 Aries
House 3 Taurus
House 4 Gemini
House 5 Cancer
House 6 Leo
House 7 Virgo
House 8 Libra
House 9 Scorpio
Midheaven Sagittarius
House 11 Capricorn
House 12 Aquarius

Aspects:
Sun square moon
Sun sextile Jupiter
Sun sextile Saturn
Sun square Ascendent
Moon conj Ascendent
Mercury sextile Venus
Mercury trine Mars
Mercury sextile Neptune
Mercury conj Pluto
Venus opp Mars
Venus conj Uranus
Venus conj Neptune
Venus sextile Pluto
Mars trine Pluto
Jupiter trine Saturn
Uranus conj Neptune
Uranus Sextile Ascendent
Neptune Sextile Ascendent

Current Transits:
Sun Square Moon
Moon Trine Mars
Mercury Square Moon
Venus Square Uranus
Mars Conj Jupiter
Jupiter Trine Venus
Saturn Sextile Jupiter
Uranus Square Uranus
Neptune Square Sun
Pluto Conj Uranus

I feel stuck in life. Almost like I am going nowhere. I feel like I have so much potential, but don't know exactly what to do with my life. My path used to be so clear and right in front of me. But I don't know anymore. I am still optimistic about my future, my success, and how I can help the world. But I can't shake this feeling.

Can anyone help me decipher my birth chart/current transit, and help me figure out what I came to do in this world?

I know it's a lot to read, but I truly appreciate your help! Thank you!!

Garrett

Last edited:

david starling

Yeah, Saturn reentering Sag. is kicking my butt too. Hang in there--clouded Vision is unsettling; we have to rely on Piscean intuition, which isn't precise and straight to the point, but it will get you to where you want to go, through a series of approximations. This too shall pass!

katydid

With the Moon and Asc. in Pisces, Film Production is a good choice of study. But the Sun in Sag squaring the Moon/Asc may make it a challenge for you to stay focused on a solid goal or career path. It will be very important for you to find the right group of artists/producers/directors to work with to help guide you in that direction. You will be a valuable asset and highly skilled and talented at your craft.

The Sun in Sag in a tight sextile to Jupiter in Libra is a very nice thing for future success. And perhaps for future relationships that may be a combination of mutual spiritual growth and with the bonus of travel/expansion of cultural boundaries.

It might be a bit cloudy or confusing now, with Neptune squaring the Sun. That is like having one's old boundaries/beliefs slowly dissolving away. It can feel kind of unnerving and unstable but it is expansive and enlightening in the end. :alien:

dowhanawi

I wish I could see your chart, but since I can't figure out how go load an image, I get it.

OK, so when I read your post I went looking for 2 things, an issue with sun ac (and yours is sq) or with Neptune.

Sun sq ac is a conflict in how you see yourself with how others see yourself.

You want success I'm a field that is difficult. You have the talent. You will need to work on how you present your self and ideas to others, especially those over you. Your closest friends will have the best insight into this (even if you don't like what they say). Keep in mind those in this business and your proffs at school got where they are for a reason and with experience. If you have a chip on your shoulder (and the description on your early years suggests you do), deal with it and don't project those experiences onto others with an attitude that you're better then others. This is the main obstecle I see.

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone!

My name is Garrett. I am a 23 year old college student trying to find my way within this world. I'm going to tell you a bit about myself, then go into my birth chart, next go into my current transits, and finally ask you beautiful people for your advice! My post is a bit long, but I really appreciate your time and assistance!!

I was raised in a very close family out in the country, and went to school in a very small community. Every since I was little I felt like I was here for something important (which I'm sure a lot of people feel this way). Growing up in a small town, the perspectives I was surrounded by were very closed minded. My family and close friends were not very open minded nor very spiritual. When I was 16 I met the first love of my life. She was raised in a strict christian family. Her dad was a pastor and her mom was dedicated to the church equally. Even though things did not work out, I understand that I was most definitely supposed to meet her. She opened up the begin of my spiritual path.

It wasn't until I left home to go to engineering school that I finally started seeing the world in a different perspective. After my third year of engineering school (21 years old) I became very depressed with where my life was headed, and completely changed schools and majors. I left the number one engineering school in the nation to pursue something I loved. I am now going for film production. People called me crazy, stupid, childish, etc. but I knew it was the right choice. My mind was opened up, and my true path to spirituality began. I quickly began to understand myself, and how I think so differently compared to many people. The big questions of life do not scare me, but rather inspire me. Death is something I embrace and view as beautiful yet terrifying. I am scared to lose my loved ones but do not fear death for myself.

I won't go on about my whole life, but will list a couple other things I feel are important: I have a deep interest in esoteric teachings, astral projection, and the truth about our existence.

Ok now on to my birth chart!

Sun in Sagittarius 9 degrees 53'
Moon in Pisces 5 degree 01'
Mercury in Scorpio 22 degree 14'
Venus in Capricorn 21 degree 50'
Mars in Cancer 27 degree 33'
Jupiter in Libra 9 degree 50'
Saturn in Aquarius 13 degree 37'
Uranus in Capricorn 15 degree 59'
Neptune in Capricorn 17 degree 18'
Pluto in Scorpio 23 degree 34'
Lilith in Pisces 5 degree 11'
Asc Node in Sagittarius 21 degree 27'

Ascendant in Pisces
House 2 Aries
House 3 Taurus
House 4 Gemini
House 5 Cancer
House 6 Leo
House 7 Virgo
House 8 Libra
House 9 Scorpio
Midheaven Sagittarius
House 11 Capricorn
House 12 Aquarius

Aspects:
Sun square moon
Sun sextile Jupiter
Sun sextile Saturn
Sun square Ascendent
Moon conj Ascendent
Mercury sextile Venus
Mercury trine Mars
Mercury sextile Neptune
Mercury conj Pluto
Venus opp Mars
Venus conj Uranus
Venus conj Neptune
Venus sextile Pluto
Mars trine Pluto
Jupiter trine Saturn
Uranus conj Neptune
Uranus Sextile Ascendent
Neptune Sextile Ascendent

Current Transits:
Sun Square Moon
Moon Trine Mars
Mercury Square Moon
Venus Square Uranus
Mars Conj Jupiter
Jupiter Trine Venus
Saturn Sextile Jupiter
Uranus Square Uranus
Neptune Square Sun
Pluto Conj Uranus

I feel stuck in life. Almost like I am going nowhere. I feel like I have so much potential, but don't know exactly what to do with my life. My path used to be so clear and right in front of me. But I don't know anymore. I am still optimistic about my future, my success, and how I can help the world. But I can't shake this feeling.

Can anyone help me decipher my birth chart/current transit, and help me figure out what I came to do in this world?

I know it's a lot to read, but I truly appreciate your help! Thank you!!

Garrett

HOW TO ATTACH NATAL CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126 :smile:

Spiritlite

Please post your actual chart.
I use Imgur.com and then I upload a chart, and then copy and paste the attachment.
It's free to use as well.
Michelle

Gapage23

Yeah, Saturn reentering Sag. is kicking my butt too. Hang in there--clouded Vision is unsettling; we have to rely on Piscean intuition, which isn't precise and straight to the point, but it will get you to where you want to go, through a series of approximations. This too shall pass!

Thanks for your reply! Oh no doubt it will pass, but it's definitely a tough one. Wish you the best with your Saturn transits!

Gapage23

With the Moon and Asc. in Pisces, Film Production is a good choice of study. But the Sun in Sag squaring the Moon/Asc may make it a challenge for you to stay focused on a solid goal or career path. It will be very important for you to find the right group of artists/producers/directors to work with to help guide you in that direction. You will be a valuable asset and highly skilled and talented at your craft.

The Sun in Sag in a tight sextile to Jupiter in Libra is a very nice thing for future success. And perhaps for future relationships that may be a combination of mutual spiritual growth and with the bonus of travel/expansion of cultural boundaries.

It might be a bit cloudy or confusing now, with Neptune squaring the Sun. That is like having one's old boundaries/beliefs slowly dissolving away. It can feel kind of unnerving and unstable but it is expansive and enlightening in the end. :alien:

Thank you for your reply! I love to travel, and it is one of my biggest dreams to be able to travel a lot. So it sounds like sun sextile jupiter could produce promising results for this.

I understand what you are saying about the neptune squaring sun, but it feels like this has been happening way before this transit started. My neptune is currently in my 12th house, and my sun is in my 9th house. Can you tell me what part of my boundaries/beliefs I should see dissolved after this transit?

Thanks again!

Gapage23

I wish I could see your chart, but since I can't figure out how go load an image, I get it.

OK, so when I read your post I went looking for 2 things, an issue with sun ac (and yours is sq) or with Neptune.

Sun sq ac is a conflict in how you see yourself with how others see yourself.

You want success I'm a field that is difficult. You have the talent. You will need to work on how you present your self and ideas to others, especially those over you. Your closest friends will have the best insight into this (even if you don't like what they say). Keep in mind those in this business and your proffs at school got where they are for a reason and with experience. If you have a chip on your shoulder (and the description on your early years suggests you do), deal with it and don't project those experiences onto others with an attitude that you're better then others. This is the main obstecle I see.

Thank you for your reply! My chart is now up, so please let me know if you see anything else! I don't feel like I have a chip on my shoulder. Can you explain further of what made you think this? Since you brought up my sun sq ac I'm curious on your insight and how I came across to you in my earlier post.

I don't think I am better than others, we are all traveling our own unique paths, and we all face different struggles through life. But I hope I don't come across that way. This is why I ask, due to sun sq ac meaning I see myself differently than others see me. Hmmm...

dowhanawi

Thank you for your reply! My chart is now up, so please let me know if you see anything else! I don't feel like I have a chip on my shoulder. Can you explain further of what made you think this? Since you brought up my sun sq ac I'm curious on your insight and how I came across to you in my earlier post.

I don't think I am better than others, we are all traveling our own unique paths, and we all face different struggles through life. But I hope I don't come across that way. This is why I ask, due to sun sq ac meaning I see myself differently than others see me. Hmmm...

Its hard to explain my feeling other then intuition I guess. But yes, you words come across that way, but with sun sq ac not presenting yourself well would mean coming across in a way that you don't intend too. I say this to be helpful, not harsh, and again your closest friends would have the best insight into that. I have a tenancy to see (and say) harsh truths (Pluto in 3rd). I do my best to be aware of it and be gentle about it and not so sure I always succeed, so a similar issue.

david starling

We both have Sag Midheaven in the 10th house which is further enhancing the Saturnian effect on our Social personalities, as Saturn moves through Sag again after it went retro into Scorp. We rely on our interpersonal relations to move us along, and for now Saturn is messing with our finesse. Walkin on eggs...

Spiritlite

Moon in H12 in Pisces shows that emotions are hard to express, hidden so to speak. But you feel those emotions deeply. Can also indicate intuition. And maybe indicate the need to numb your feelings unless you express them healthy.
Jupiter in H7 s shows good fortune in marriage, maybe even marrying or relations with some one born in a different country than ypu were.
Mars in H5 shows to me a fire and passion in your choice of career and it being in Cancer shows intuitive abilities in your career that you may lean onto.
Hope this helped.