Aunt on Facebook

Dirius

Well the child didn’t die and is apparently not even injured.

Still disturbing to see though.

Its child endangerement. What if the guy trips and breaks the babies neck?

Also the racial connotation. Is this not considered a hate crime in the U.S.?

david starling

Its child endangerement. What if the guy trips and breaks the babies neck?

Also the racial connotation. Is this not considered a hate crime in the U.S.?

He's been arrested for posting it. Haven't seen what he's charged with concerning this post, just that it was a parole violation.

david starling

"Hate crime" is about targeting a victim as a member of a group, rather than as an individual. It's usually applied to crimes committed against racialized and sexualized minorities.

david starling

Just suggesting double standards that people are terrified of.

The general consensus is that the cop thought he could get away with blatantly killing Floyd because Floyd was a member of a racialized minority which isn't having it's Civil Rights respected by too many law enforcement officials, especially among the police.

petosiris

Banned
The general consensus is that the cop thought he could get away with blatantly killing Floyd because Floyd was a member of a racialized minority which isn't having it's Civil Rights respected by too many law enforcement officials, especially among the police.

I agree with this. But I also agree with Dirius that the media provides a skewed and unreliable picture of racism coming only from white people. This is clearly done to influence certain politics.

Last edited:

Dirius

"Hate crime" is about targeting a victim as a member of a group, rather than as an individual. It's usually applied to crimes committed against racialized and sexualized minorities.

I see, so making a violent stance over a white baby while his tiny arms are tied against his back, while tagging the picture with a racial message ("blm") is not a hate crime.

No racial outrage? Not offended at all? Not racist? Interesting.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I see, so making a violent stance over a white baby while his tiny arms are tied against his back, while tagging the picture with a racial message ("blm") is not a hate crime.

No racial outrage? Not offended at all? Not racist? Interesting.

I wasn’t outraged when Floyd died. I’ve learned to not care about anything that isn’t directly tied to me.

People die everyday; some worse than others. It’s unproductive to get upset about every evil thing, otherwise, I’d be endlessly sad.

Dirius

I wasn’t outraged when Floyd died. I’ve learned to not care about anything that isn’t directly tied to me.

People die everyday; some worse than others. It’s unproductive to get upset about every evil thing, otherwise, I’d be endlessly sad.

I'm clearly not referring to you Leo. You are not part of the group virtue signaling biased morals on racial issues.

waybread

"Virtue signaling" is good, Dirius. It beats the alternatives, like ignorance-signaling, aggression-signalling, and illogic-signaling.

Anyone have a problem with virtue?

Arguably we need more of it.

Dirius

The state of this post:

BLM activist putting his knee over a white baby and taking a picture: no outrage.

Wan claims she is not attracted to black people: everybody lost their minds.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: