Physical Appearance with trines conjunctions oppositions

Skysky

Physically I'm taller than average male.
I'm slim with soft skin though I'm a 36 male. šŸ˜Š
But I don't lack stamina.

When people see my face say ...
'What are you thinking ?'
Or
'Hey are you angry or upset ?'...

Ha I'm short athletic look like a little mean creature , I understand the whole angery look questions people and family constantly ask what's wrong dude or are you mad and I'm like no it's just my face I can't change that hah and I'm 31

Somna7H

Banned
So what is algol Atlantis conjunction ascendant, is that different then verdic astrology ?

I will only consider astroids and Uranus in Western Astrology. But if I take Vedic(wuth Sidereal Zodiac) then only Star of Asc Lord or Sub Lord of Asc for accurate prediction.

Sorry I'm not pro. So any pro Western Astrologer with deep knowledge can answer you question regarding Conjunction of algol,chiro, Atlantis and asc etc.

Last edited:

Skysky

I will only consider astroids and Uranus in Western Astrology. But if I take Vedic(wuth Sidereal Zodiac) then only Star of Asc Lord or Sub Lord of Asc for accurate prediction.

Sorry I'm not pro. So any pro Western Astrologer with deep knowledge can answer you question regarding Conjunction of algol,chiro, Atlantis and asc etc.

Ahhh I see I was wondering never heard of it before very interesting for sure I'm no pro either just know bits and pieces from here all this can become confusing though

Starsareround

With the moon conjunct ascendant being your tightest aspect there, Iā€™d expect you to have a bit of a changeable look for a Scorpio rising. Even though you will have traditional markers of Scorpio rising (as you said you are short and athletic) you will be more ā€œfluidā€ in your athleticism and may have food related emotional issues that mean your weight can fluctuate. You are probably pretty magnetically attractive in a way, with the aspects from
Uranus and Venus. On a side note, was your birth difficult?
Iā€™d expect you to have darker coloring in general than other members of your family. Like I said before though, these are rather general pointers and I do like to see the chart laid out for me to get really strong impressions...

Skysky

With the moon conjunct ascendant being your tightest aspect there, Iā€™d expect you to have a bit of a changeable look for a Scorpio rising. Even though you will have traditional markers of Scorpio rising (as you said you are short and athletic) you will be more ā€œfluidā€ in your athleticism and may have food related emotional issues that mean your weight can fluctuate. You are probably pretty magnetically attractive in a way, with the aspects from
Iā€™d expect you to have darker coloring in general than other members of your family. Like I said before though, these are rather general pointers and I do like to see the chart laid out for me to get really strong impressions...

Thank you for the time you spent in responding and checking out all those numbers , I do have to watch my weight it's easy to put on and easy to take off it's very strange , concerning my birth as far as I was told it was okay besides the fact I had to have surgery a couple days after I had a hernia near my groin area I was just an infant , I would really like to show you my birth chart I'm trying to think of how I can do this if I gave you my info would you be willing to type it into one of the caculators to see for yourself ?

Sky
Male
May 11 1987
5:45 PM
Panama City FL (not beach)
Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think šŸ˜Ž

Skysky

Iā€™ll pull up your chart tomorrow and take a closer look

Thank you for your time and effort on my birth chart and responses , I really do appreciate it , and yes I was thinking after I sent you that message about Scorpio ruling that area how ironic lol , and yes I'm so excited for you to check my birth chart out tomorrow thank you so much have a goodnight šŸ˜

Skysky

Hey Friend didn't know if you had a chance yet to view my chart no pressure or anything just was curious šŸ˜Ž

Starsareround

Hey Friend didn't know if you had a chance yet to view my chart no pressure or anything just was curious šŸ˜Ž

Hey, I pulled up your chart and yes itā€™s interesting. What speaks to me is several libra-esque themes coming across. You are a born diplomat and much more socially sophisticated than your average Taurus. You are a lucky person as well and probably will enjoy a comfortable life without expending much effort. The main difficulty will be that you will be blocked energetically when you do extend yourself or attempt to achieve things that you are passionate about.

Starsareround

More soon...a lot of this tension has to do with your parents and your desire to break from their wishes, looks like. The relationship is generally a good one, but thereā€™s a big divergence of direction in life. Anyway, we were talking about apperance. There isnā€™t much more that I would really say except that itā€™s clear that you are very charming and youā€™ll be well served by your abilities to compromise to get what you want. The side of you that really would be so healthy to explore is your ā€œselfishā€ side. Just examining what you want and trusting yourself to go get it.
Learning to balance your wishes and othersā€™ wishes will give you equilibrium and stabilize your weight.

Last edited:

Skysky

More soon...a lot of this tension has to do with your parents and your desire to break from their wishes, looks like. The relationship is generally a good one, but thereā€™s a big divergence of direction in life. Anyway, we were talking about apperance. There isnā€™t much more that I would really say except that itā€™s clear that you are very charming and youā€™ll be well served by your abilities to compromise to get what you want. The side of you that really would be so healthy to explore is your ā€œselfishā€ side. Just examining what you want and trusting yourself to go get it.
Learning to balance your wishes and othersā€™ wishes will give you equilibrium and stabilize your weight.
Wow , your absolutely right very fascinating, I have a lot of issues concerning parents and there wishes verses mine I have broke free but I think psychologically I haven't , I also have a very bad habiet of extending myself way to much especially when it comes to family members , and I don't connect that much with them because there conversations are very surface level and not deep no emotion and it kills me , but nevertheless I really appreciate what you have done for me you have made my night , I guess to confirm to your guesses I am
5'6
Dark brown hair with red in it
Fair skin but tan easy
Black body hair
Athletic built and yes like you said the moon has a sway with my weight I have to be strong on my diet
Blue eyes
Thick eyebrows
I think that's it haha but thanks again

Starsareround

Wow , your absolutely right very fascinating, I have a lot of issues concerning parents and there wishes verses mine I have broke free but I think psychologically I haven't , I also have a very bad habiet of extending myself way to much especially when it comes to family members , and I don't connect that much with them because there conversations are very surface level and not deep no emotion and it kills me , but nevertheless I really appreciate what you have done for me you have made my night , I guess to confirm to your guesses I am
5'6
Dark brown hair with red in it
Fair skin but tan easy
Black body hair
Athletic built and yes like you said the moon has a sway with my weight I have to be strong on my diet
Blue eyes
Thick eyebrows
I think that's it haha but thanks again

Yeah you sound like you look like a Scorpio rising! All the best skysky!