Venus-Jupiter in the Galactic Center

CapAquaPis

The upcoming Venus-Jupiter conjunction in the Galactic Center this week isn't a good omen for Aquarians (my sign)-and what a stressful week it was (oddly, my 10th anniversary of my career at a grocery store as a courtesy clerk), but it's beneficial for some. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBKEucV4GHk

CapAquaPis

Keeping my eye on the Trump impeachment process when the 2 brightest planets meet in the center of our galaxy (After sunset, they are visible on the southwest horizon in the Scorpio constellation nearing Sagittarius). Now on Dec 27th before the year/decade/age (Aquarian age begins?) is over, the solar eclipse (The Moon in front of the Sun) with 6 planets Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto in the same vicinity in Capricorn (or in astronomy, Sagittarius). On the same day, the outer planets Neptune transit into Aries and Uranus in Taurus, and dwarf planets Eris conjunct Neptune and Sedna conjunct Uranus, astrologers find this alignment to be beneficial for the world...and how would it affect the outcome of the Trump impeachment process?

Last edited: