New Chapter - where do I begin?

Estrela

I’m experiencing a moment of transition in all aspects of my life. I would like to find a new home/base, new job, a serious relationship (hopefully) and most important reconnect with my true purpose in this Life...
Feeling a little overwhelmed, demotivated and without direction. Any help?

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Your question is from Ipatinga Brazil.
You are feeling that changes are in offing in your life. The changes could be in your job, relationship, and separation from the larger family. These issues will be settled by February/2023.

creativei

I’m experiencing a moment of transition in all aspects of my life. I would like to find a new home/base, new job, a serious relationship (hopefully) and most important reconnect with my true purpose in this Life...
Feeling a little overwhelmed, demotivated and without direction. Any help?
DOB. 04/04/81
TOB. 20:00
19.4632° S, 42.5593° W

There is no big purpose in your chart just ordinary life with some previldges. Most of the planets are in revati so mercury influences your life lot you get 8th n 11th house things randomly sudden gains from all side or sudden loss dad younger bro influences you. Financial family aspects are good mediocre happiness in childrens they trouble you upto certain stage in life your energy n savings drains for them. Prof life will be on n off yet wheel moves. Good if you work in company not suitable for business. You get father n ancestral property you live others house only cant have house in your name. Lifespan is medium. Enemity with younger present. Jup mars aspects strong desire for all things independent my way or highway. Sat moon aspect good for spirituality but gives many worries n restless mind. Mind often gets sad n angry. Take care eye face. Sun in 5th gives mental worries n problems with progeny. You are in end of sun dasa nxt moon dasa is good. From 2023 your life flows in good direction till rahu dasa you have no problem..

Estrela

Your question is from Ipatinga Brazil.
You are feeling that changes are in offing in your life. The changes could be in your job, relationship, and separation from the larger family. These issues will be settled by February/2023.

Precisely - many changes, yet no idea which decisions should I take... Perhaps going with the flow until February is the only way. Thank you for your reply. Gives me hope and reminds me of patience.

Estrela

There is no big purpose in your chart just ordinary life with some previldges. Most of the planets are in revati so mercury influences your life lot you get 8th n 11th house things randomly sudden gains from all side or sudden loss dad younger bro influences you. Financial family aspects are good mediocre happiness in childrens they trouble you upto certain stage in life your energy n savings drains for them. Prof life will be on n off yet wheel moves. Good if you work in company not suitable for business. You get father n ancestral property you live others house only cant have house in your name. Lifespan is medium. Enemity with younger present. Jup mars aspects strong desire for all things independent my way or highway. Sat moon aspect good for spirituality but gives many worries n restless mind. Mind often gets sad n angry. Take care eye face. Sun in 5th gives mental worries n problems with progeny. You are in end of sun dasa nxt moon dasa is good. From 2023 your life flows in good direction till rahu dasa you have no problem..

Thank you so much, this is very accurate. Particularly the aspect about spirituality, which I am incredibly interested and involved, yet can’t settle my mind which has this tendency to spin and at times get angry and sad. I would like to make spirituality my purpose, but somehow maybe this life is just the beginning of a purification process, bringing awareness and preparation for better waters in the next. The part about family/children, I don’t think it’s going to happen. I was told and convinced a new relationship going to happen Feb/March this year... but nothing manifested, think I missed that boat...

To clarify -
-
1) when you say company not suitable for business what do you mean? NGO’s, Charity, Government, Spiritual orgs?

2) a medium life span is a the average of the world or you mean medium (not long?).

Thank you so much for your help! 🙏🏼

Last edited:

creativei

Thank you so much, this is very accurate. Particularly the aspect about spirituality, which I am incredibly interested and involved, yet can’t settle my mind which has this tendency to spin and at times get angry and sad. I would like to make spirituality my purpose, but somehow maybe this life is just the beginning of a purification process, bringing awareness and preparation for better waters in the next. The part about family/children, I don’t think it’s going to happen. I was told and convinced a new relationship going to happen Feb/March this year... but nothing manifested and I started to think I missed the boat.

To clarify -
-
1) when you say company not suitable for business what do you mean? NGO’s, Charity, Government, Spiritual orgs?

2) a medium life span is a the average of the world or you mean medium (not long?).

Thank you so much for your help! 🙏🏼

Thanks! Whether you like it or not indeed you have family n kids planets sdo their duty. That too 5th lord is yogkarak for your moon sign he is owed to give tat

1) for business mer n 7th 2nd 11th should be strong moreover dasas should support. Its k to say asc 7th 10 are connected but still i dont think businness good but you get gains from partners n others. I see permanent solution only not inbetween good periods. Rest your wish. Anything stock finance teaching good, can also go for advisory position in company. Another thing is 10th lord is 8th house awy from 10th they say its bad gives ebb n flow professional life. 10 lord in 1st 2nd 4th 7th good rest all houses mediocre only. Cant shine inspite of hard work also your 2nd 11th lords r weak. Fluctuating finance.

2) sat retro 8th lord with 6th. 8th from sat mars aspected by 6th n lastly sat mars aspecting 8th. You hv undergone many traumatic events in childhood from illness to accidents. You should be careful in mars dasa kind of danger to life since jup aspecting mars it tamed but mars - sat period gives blow to health.

Ketu in Capricorn gives ascetic mind highly spritual soul entitiled for salvation you lead detached life...

Estrela

Thanks! Whether you like it or not indeed you have family n kids planets sdo their duty. That too 5th lord is yogkarak for your moon sign he is owed to give tat

1) for business mer n 7th 2nd 11th should be strong moreover dasas should support. Its k to say asc 7th 10 are connected but still i dont think businness good but you get gains from partners n others. I see permanent solution only not inbetween good periods. Rest your wish. Anything stock finance teaching good, can also go for advisory position in company. Another thing is 10th lord is 8th house awy from 10th they say its bad gives ebb n flow professional life. 10 lord in 1st 2nd 4th 7th good rest all houses mediocre only. Cant shine inspite of hard work also your 2nd 11th lords r weak. Fluctuating finance.

2) sat retro 8th lord with 6th. 8th from sat mars aspected by 6th n lastly sat mars aspecting 8th. You hv undergone many traumatic events in childhood from illness to accidents. You should be careful in mars dasa kind of danger to life since jup aspecting mars it tamed but mars - sat period gives blow to health.

Ketu in Capricorn gives ascetic mind highly spritual soul entitiled for salvation you lead detached life...

Thank you!!

Last edited: