SR reading for relationship

ScorpAsc5

I am requesting experienced folks to kindly give a reading for my upcoming solar return with respect to relationship development.

I am in a dedicated relation with a kind heart man. We both were living in a foreign country and in 2020 I lost job and I was forced out due to visa loss and moved back home. We love each other but distance/time difference becomes issue sometimes.

I try to return to the US, but getting a job isn't becoming easy for me. We haven't met each other since last 2 years, I am pretty afraid if we would lose each other in this quest to be together.

Can you please give a reading on how these charts show what could happen with me when it comes to relationship?

Asc in 10th shows focus on career. Uranus conj Sun in 7th shows change in the 7th house matter. I just wish to be where he is!

Attachments

• SR.jpg
    SR.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 24
  • SR_natal.jpg
    SR_natal.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 25

Boom Magic

I am requesting experienced folks to kindly give a reading for my upcoming solar return with respect to relationship development.

I am in a dedicated relation with a kind heart man. We both were living in a foreign country and in 2020 I lost job and I was forced out due to visa loss and moved back home. We love each other but distance/time difference becomes issue sometimes.

I try to return to the US, but getting a job isn't becoming easy for me. We haven't met each other since last 2 years, I am pretty afraid if we would lose each other in this quest to be together.

Can you please give a reading on how these charts show what could happen with me when it comes to relationship?

Asc in 10th shows focus on career. Uranus conj Sun in 7th shows change in the 7th house matter. I just wish to be where he is!

With Sun in the seventh House

you need the best partner at all.

As a Taurus, you need to worry about your Health, as well

Your SR return shows venus in the ninth House, strong in love.

Mars in the eighth House, shows you are a lot in love with him

Venus in Aries means strong partners.

(I noticed the sun in the 7th house is very good.)

ScorpAsc5

With Sun in the seventh House

you need the best partner at all.

As a Taurus, you need to worry about your Health, as well

Your SR return shows venus in the ninth House, strong in love.

Mars in the eighth House, shows you are a lot in love with him

Venus in Aries means strong partners.

(I noticed the sun in the 7th house is very good.)

Thank you for reading. I am very much in love, yes. Venus in 9th could mean distance/overseas connection. I am not sure when we will be able to meet in the future but I am glad you found a strong connection between him and I.

Thanks