Is there a problem?

gemitau

Hello!
I am casting this chart to see if this person has a problem with me, or what does she think about me. She is a girl my age, part of the same group in a creative project. There have been some small group conflicts but we never talked about them and I don't know. I just feel something is not right. We are not close enough and barely see each other in order to talk. But the project is just starting and I'd like to understand what's going on beyond my feelings
What do you think?

I am Sun in Sag 5th. No dignities? Not sure about triplicity, as it is a night Sun. Also Moon in Gem, no dignities.
She's Saturn in Aq 6th, domiciled
No aspects
I guess Aq is my detriment and there is some reception for Saturn in Gemini

Don't know if I should take L7 for her or L11. But L7 just feels right as this person has a lot of Aq planets

Thank you!

gemitau

Chart below

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horary_hr.79257.160795.jpg
    astro_2gw_horary_hr.79257.160795.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 35

gemitau

Which is your question? What does she think about me is a different question than the yes/no question of: Does she have an issue with something in my behavior?

Well the original question is: how does she feel.about me? But implicitly I was wondering if she got upset at me

katydid

Hello!
I am casting this chart to see if this person has a problem with me, or what does she think about me. She is a girl my age, part of the same group in a creative project. There have been some small group conflicts but we never talked about them and I don't know. I just feel something is not right. We are not close enough and barely see each other in order to talk. But the project is just starting and I'd like to understand what's going on beyond my feelings
What do you think?

I am Sun in Sag 5th. No dignities? Not sure about triplicity, as it is a night Sun. Also Moon in Gem, no dignities.
She's Saturn in Aq 6th, domiciled
No aspects
I guess Aq is my detriment and there is some reception for Saturn in Gemini

Don't know if I should take L7 for her or L11. But L7 just feels right as this person has a lot of Aq planets

Thank you!

You are the Sun in Sag in the 5th of creative endeavours, and she is Saturn in your 6th, of work, service and critical responses. She is domiciled and in your detriment.

Do you feel like she is trying to downgrade you in some way? Is she critical of you?

She is in her turned 12th, so she may feel that she has less creative say or input in this project so far, whereas you are in the creative 5th, in the fiery Sag sign, and may seem to have a lot of creative inspiration and positive energy.

The only aspect she is making is a tight applying square to Uranus in her turned 3rd house of communication with others. I think something is making her feel frustrated and impatient with this group process.

I am not sure it is you specifically or personally. I think it just might be her own personal issues and you are picking up on them because you are sensitive and empathetic?

So I guess the answer is no, she is not upset with you, but she is upset with the group process, in general.

Last edited:

gemitau

You are the Sun in Sag in the 5th of creative endeavours, and she is Saturn in your 6th, of work, service and critical responses. She is domiciled and in your detriment.

Do you feel like she is trying to downgrade you in some way? Is she critical of you?

She is in her turned 12th, so she may feel that she has less creative say or input in this project so far, whereas you are in the creative 5th, in the fiery Sag sign, and may seem to have a lot of creative inspiration and positive energy.

The only aspect she is making is a tight applying square to Uranus in her turned 3rd house of communication with others. I think something is making her feel frustrated and impatient with this group process.

I am not sure it is you specifically or personally. I think it just might be her own personal issues and you are picking up on them because you are sensitive and empathetic?

So I guess the answer is no, she is not upset with you, but she is upset with the group process, in general.

This sounds super accurate and clarifying. Thank you for your reply!

LovelyMissAries

There's no mutual reception between you, she's in your detriment and she's in her turned 12H. My feeling is that she's simply distant. Sure, the EOM 4H (yours anyway) has Mars in it opp Moon in Gemini, so you may seek her out for some kind of answer and I think she'll be surprised because she was working independently from her POV anyway, indifferent.

YOU are Sun in Sag, 5H with other planets there. Happy, bubbly, friendly and you want to feel good. I think it's just a difference in personality vs some agenda towards you.