will he make a move ?

neptunian

Hi all,

I don't think he will make a move :( but i asked the question. You know there is that hope within.

We are not in a relationship, we are just acquintances. He seems interested though. but he keeps adding other girls, this makes me sad. :(

What do you think ? is there any potential ? I really don't expect a big move from him.

There is a trine between our significators but i don't know how to take this aspect. Trines are good but here his significator in his 12. Do you see any chance ? Thanks a lot in advance.

Attachments

• willhemakeamove.jpg
    willhemakeamove.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 56

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I'm no expert, but what I see from this chart:

You're Mercury, and he's Neptune (Ascendant is in Virgo and Descendant is in Pisces).
There's an aspect between the two of you, but it's an applying quincunx. To me this suggests incompatibility.

Then he's applying to a semi-square to Saturn in the 5th house (house of lovers, etc.). So this may mean he is not ~serious in terms of dating.

I feel suspicious about the opposition between Neptune (him) and Mars in the 2nd house. Aries seems like it is almost intercepted in the 8th house. So I'm wondering whether or not he expresses his masculinity in a healthy way. If he's adding other females, this could be his attempt at compensating for insecurities around his masculinity, and if this is the case, you're better off without him.

Ahh, I see Pluto applying to a square with you (Mercury) from the 5th house as well... Mmmmmmmm my spidey senses tell me he could be manipulating you.

Venus is also in Via Combusta applying to a square with Saturn and applying to an opposition with Uranus.

Considering the above, I feel like even if he does make a move, he may bring you more harm than good. I sense that he's subconsciously toying with your feelings (due to his own securities). If you have a weird (and not a good weird) gut feeling about his behaviours and your overall connection, 100% listen to this gut feeling (and of course, don't stick around).

I hope this helps! :)

Last edited:

The Everqueen

1H – Mercury, Venus and the Moon 7H – Jupiter, the Sun

Sun (his ‘man stuff’) receives Mercury in rulership, exaltation and Face, Moon in triplicity and Venus in fall. He likes you very much but you bring him down in some way (Venus in fall)

Jupiter (his head) receives Mercury in triplicity and Moon in face – there is minimal interest in you.

Mercury doesn’t receive Jupiter at all but receives the Sun in fall – he brings you down by strutting his ‘man stuff’.

Moon receives Jupiter in face and fall – he brings you down again. Overall this man doesn’t make you very happy.

Mercury is applying to trine Jupiter but because the receptions between these two planets are not great it may or may not bring you two together as there isn’t enough motivation to do so. Had it been an aspect with the Sun, the part of him that really likes you then it would be a different matter. Moon also sextiles the Sun but again there is little interest between these two planets. Venus applies to conjunct Jupiter by antiscion showing contact. However with Jupiter being in the turned 12 house he is probably hiding something. With the Sun applying to conjunct Mars there is every chance he is with someone.

If anything is to happen with this I think you would have to do the work to get it going, it won’t be him.

neptunian

I'm no expert, but what I see from this chart:

You're Mercury, and he's Neptune (Ascendant is in Virgo and Descendant is in Pisces).
There's an aspect between the two of you, but it's an applying quincunx. To me this suggests incompatibility.

Then he's applying to a semi-square to Saturn in the 5th house (house of lovers, etc.). So this may mean he is not ~serious in terms of dating.

I feel suspicious about the opposition between Neptune (him) and Mars in the 2nd house. Aries seems like it is almost intercepted in the 8th house. So I'm wondering whether or not he expresses his masculinity in a healthy way. If he's adding other females, this could be his attempt at compensating for insecurities around his masculinity, and if this is the case, you're better off without him.

Ahh, I see Pluto applying to a square with you (Mercury) from the 5th house as well... Mmmmmmmm my spidey senses tell me he could be manipulating you.

Venus is also in Via Combusta applying to a square with Saturn and applying to an opposition with Uranus.

Considering the above, I feel like even if he does make a move, he may bring you more harm than good. I sense that he's subconsciously toying with your feelings (due to his own securities). If you have a weird (and not a good weird) gut feeling about his behaviours and your overall connection, 100% listen to this gut feeling (and of course, don't stick around).

I hope this helps! :)

Hi, uranianplutonian

Of course, it helps, Thank you a lot. :)

Yes, our personalities are different. Yes, i think he manipulates me. He seems interested but no big move, and keeps on adding other girls. If he is interested in others, why he seems interested towards me i don't understand and yes i'm suffering because of this. Your intuition is strong in my opinion.

You say he isn't serious, actually he makes me confused. I don't understand what he wants, maybe i am just an option for him how sad! wish i can read his mind.

Thank you uranianplutonian. Good day! :)

neptunian

1H – Mercury, Venus and the Moon 7H – Jupiter, the Sun

Sun (his ‘man stuff’) receives Mercury in rulership, exaltation and Face, Moon in triplicity and Venus in fall. He likes you very much but you bring him down in some way (Venus in fall)

Jupiter (his head) receives Mercury in triplicity and Moon in face – there is minimal interest in you.

Mercury doesn’t receive Jupiter at all but receives the Sun in fall – he brings you down by strutting his ‘man stuff’.

Moon receives Jupiter in face and fall – he brings you down again. Overall this man doesn’t make you very happy.

Mercury is applying to trine Jupiter but because the receptions between these two planets are not great it may or may not bring you two together as there isn’t enough motivation to do so. Had it been an aspect with the Sun, the part of him that really likes you then it would be a different matter. Moon also sextiles the Sun but again there is little interest between these two planets. Venus applies to conjunct Jupiter by antiscion showing contact. However with Jupiter being in the turned 12 house he is probably hiding something. With the Sun applying to conjunct Mars there is every chance he is with someone.

If anything is to happen with this I think you would have to do the work to get it going, it won’t be him.

The Everqueen, hi

Thanks for answering. Yes i think i am the one who is more willing. He shows interest to some degree but that's all.

What makes me scared is what if he is a flirtatious person. Maybe i am idealizing him. Don't know.

Will update if anything happens. Thanks a lot. :)

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Hi, uranianplutonian

Of course, it helps, Thank you a lot. :)

Yes, our personalities are different. Yes, i think he manipulates me. He seems interested but no big move, and keeps on adding other girls. If he is interested in others, why he seems interested towards me i don't understand and yes i'm suffering because of this. Your intuition is strong in my opinion.

You say he isn't serious, actually he makes me confused. I don't understand what he wants, maybe i am just an option for him how sad! wish i can read his mind.

Thank you uranianplutonian. Good day! :)

I'm happy to help!

Trust and follow your intuition. :)

Let us know what happens (if you're comfortable doing so).

Take care :smile:

neptunian

I'm happy to help!

Trust and follow your intuition. :)

Let us know what happens (if you're comfortable doing so).

Take care :smile:

Ok, i will try to listen to my intuition, but i think right now i can't differentiate well between my feelings and intuition. :smile:

Sure, i will share if something happens. :)

You take care too, dear uranianplutonian. Thank you again. :) <3

tikana

Hi all,

I don't think he will make a move :( but i asked the question. You know there is that hope within.

We are not in a relationship, we are just acquintances. He seems interested though. but he keeps adding other girls, this makes me sad. :(

What do you think ? is there any potential ? I really don't expect a big move from him.

There is a trine between our significators but i don't know how to take this aspect. Trines are good but here his significator in his 12. Do you see any chance ? Thanks a lot in advance.

I m not seeing him doung the moves but hes def attracted to u though

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Ok, i will try to listen to my intuition, but i think right now i can't differentiate well between my feelings and intuition. :smile:

Sure, i will share if something happens. :)

You take care too, dear uranianplutonian. Thank you again. :) <3

No worries! :smile:

On intuition, from my experience, intuition is sudden, without any emotional charge. It's almost like a ~knowing without immediate evidence. Usually, when we get intuitive insight(s), we have about 5 seconds until our human brain starts to doubt this insight.
You'll know if it isn't your intuition if there is a lot of emotional charge or too much logic involved.

It takes a lot of practice and mindfulness to trust our intuition. It especially requires taking a leap of faith into the abyss, with no ~logical guarantee that where you're going is the ~right way.
The key is to trust the sudden insight and to not entertain our brains pulling us into doubt and excessive logic. We also need to make a common practice of shadow work. Our shadows hide demons that interfere with our ability to discern, and if unchecked, these demons (unresolved emotions, feelings, traumas, etc.) take control of our lives.

I feel like we all receive intuition in unique ways depending on our planetary dominance. I have noticed that Neptunian dominant folk receive intuition through feeling and ~clairvoyance. Yet, because Neptunians are very sensitive to the feelings and emotions within their environment, this can affect their ability to differentiate between their emotions and other people's emotions. Usually it requires a lot of exploration within our subconscious and unconscious, a lot of getting to know ourselves to know what is actually ours versus other people's feelings and/or emotions.
With Uranus, in my experience, it feels like sudden insight out of absolutely nowhere. Like an invisible rod of lightning has just touched the crown of ones head. It also feels like a surge of information approaching us and then passing us if we don't catch it right away.
I find with Pluto dominance, veils do not exist. They see right through and nothing can hide from them. This can be dangerous if the Plutonian uses this to fulfill selfish desires.

Anywho. :biggrin:
I highly suggest getting to know your planetary dominance to better understand your intuition. I'm assuming Neptunian, but there could be 1-2 more planets dominating your chart. This site is helpful with the calculations: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/dominant-planets-astrology-online-calculator

All the best! :joyful:

Last edited: