Life is atrocious RN. Astrologer said I'll become very rich & famous. Is this true?

melius

Life is atrocious RN. Astrologer said I'll become very rich & famous. Is this true?

RN is an acronym for right now. The title was going to be "My life is atrocious right now. Yet, astrologers have said that I will become very rich and famous in the future. Is this true?", but the title is not allowed to be that long.

I was born on April 17th, 2001 at EXACTLY 8:00 AM in Janesville, Wisconsin, USA. My parent(s) are super obsessed with astrology and made sure to record a birth time as accurate as possible.

My life started out pretty good. My dad was a doctor who made very good money. When I was a kid, I lived in a big house.

However, even as a kid, my life was not all that great. I have mild autism, ADD, and OCD. The OCD causes unbearable compulsions such as a constant urge to pray, wash hands, avoid cursed numbers such as 13/14, etc. I know that these compulsions are pseudoscientific, but I still always have to follow through with them. ADD causes extreme disorganization, poor focusing ability, bad executive function, etc. The autism makes me have pretty bad social skills. Throughout my entire life, I have had almost no friends whatsoever and absolutely no girlfriends. And this is despite being a physically attractive man. I also almost died of an infection in 5th grade.

But overall, my childhood was not all that bad; however, my life would be ruined forever on April 14th, 2014, when I was just 12 years old.

On the morning of 4/14/2014, my maternal grandmother died. My family and I drove my mom to the airport so she could attend her father's funeral. After we dropped off our mom at the airport, something terrible happened. On the car ride back home, we got into a car accident. My father, sister, and brother all died, and I was the only survivor. Yes, my maternal grandfather, father, sister, and brother all died on the SAME DAY. Now, it is only my mother and me who are still alive in my immediate family.

As you might already know, doctors get sued a lot. So we are still struggling with many of my dad's lawsuits and they have caused a huge financial burden. We had to sell our house nearly 3x lower than what it cost and moved to a very tiny apartment/house.

I have severe ADD, so I struggled in high school. I am a very smart guy. My ACT score was nearly perfect. But I am extremely disorganized, have terrible brain fog, have a massive attention deficit, etc. So my grades were really bad in the beginning of high school, but they got better and that along with my ACT got me into an OK college.

I have High Functioning Autism, so I have almost never had any friends ever in my life. I've never had a girlfriend.

And that's not all. MANY MANY MANY more minor misfortunes keep on happening to me. I think I am cursed. For example, IN JUST 2020 ALONE, on March 2020, during the advent of COVID-19, I was just a few minutes late for my connecting flight. During the flight, I had lost my phone charger. I don't know if it was stolen or if I had misplaced it. I have ADD, so I always lose things. It was 1 AM at night and the airport WAS COMPLETELY EMPTY because of COVID 19 and all the stores were closed. I picked up my phone and tried to call my mom, but before I could dial the number, my phone had died. All of the stores were closed, so I couldn't buy another charger. I was literally the only one there. I was stranded in the airport for hours and hours until someone came and gave me their charger which I used to call my mom who had to spend hundreds of extra dollars to rescue me. We were unable to get a refund for the flight cost. Shortly before that, my 28-year-old cousin died. My extremely expensive laptop broke and we were unable to get a refund. The entire plumbing system in our house broke, leading to extremely expensive repairs.

That is just in 2020. I know many of these are "first world problems," but these minor misfortunes don't just happen every now and then, THEY HAPPEN ALL THE TIME and are making my life miserable.

The last two semesters before this one were by far my worse. Complete isolation and misfortunes have made me so depressed and my grades have suffered tremendously as a result.

However, despite all of this, astrologers have told me that even though my life is bad right now, my future looks excellent. Some have predicted extreme wealth and fortune. Some have said that I could become very famous.

Is this true? Will I become extremely rich and famous in the future? If so, how? When will my life start to turnaround? How does my horoscope look like according to Vedic Astrology?

creativei

Re: Life is atrocious RN. Astrologer said I'll become very rich & famous. Is this tru

Lords of finance is well placed you get professional recognition too but that's all only after experiencing some setbacks in life . where ever you are you shine for sure . good at earning money , at the same time good at wasting too . it goes how it came . needs habit of saving . self employed , earn through your education and skills . after marriage profession and financial changes happen , wife brings luck . she too working and earning good . this not super wealth yoga chart but it give satisfied finance . only after marriage your life prospers ...