Healt issue stress,I need help

nelicaa

Hi,i wish if someone read my chart and tell me mor about my healt. Right now i fell like I am stressed,and when i feel like that,then i have no appetite, I got promoted to a job,i am also on my finals studies,i I fell like I don't have time to do anything. Also I feel like i am feeling emotions from other people and
I am affected by their situations. I have mixed up feelings about that. Here is my chart.

L1MdnsV.png

waybread

You have a number of planets in Capricorn, For the past year or so they have been impacted by transiting Saturn, Jupiter, and Pluto in Capricorn.

I'd be surprised if you don't somehow feel that people are making an enemy of you, even when you try to be pleasant towards them.

Your Pisces sun will tend to be an emotional sponge, picking up on others' negativity.

You've in a stressful period now, but it will pass.

nelicaa

You have a number of planets in Capricorn, For the past year or so they have been impacted by transiting Saturn, Jupiter, and Pluto in Capricorn.

I'd be surprised if you don't somehow feel that people are making an enemy of you, even when you try to be pleasant towards them.

Your Pisces sun will tend to be an emotional sponge, picking up on others' negativity.

You've in a stressful period now, but it will pass.

Thank you. I cant wait for stress to pass,because I fell like it's too much for me right now.

Augustine

All of today is because the effect of last year, think about it. Last year is the lost year for you from most aspects.
You are affected by negative energy, so it is mental, illusion. You will be out of this situation when this year passes.
I will call a few timeline in the past for you, so you know my reading is trustworthy or not:
2014 you also came across issues alike this year with people. It is also not pleasant so it dragged you back into 2015 also. I can say, 2015 is the most difficult year for you in work, finance, relationships...even your physical health is not good. Accident was not out of the picture!
This year is the final year of the 10-year recycle, you will come to the next good 10 years in career and finance. So, look ahead for positives.
You also have a gift of psychic abilities, so it's easy to understand why you are here.
Cheers.

waybread

Thank you. I cant wait for stress to pass,because I fell like it's too much for me right now.

Are you working on stress reduction via vigorous exercise, meditation, or counseling/therapy? You may not be able to change your circumstances or what's going on in the heavens, but you do have the option to implement some control over your reactions.

Bunraku

Studying for finals during covid distance learning is very stressful. While working on top of that.

Anything in particular or is it generalized stress from overwork? Don’t be scared to have mental health days.

nelicaa

Studying for finals during covid distance learning is very stressful. While working on top of that.

Anything in particular or is it generalized stress from overwork? Don’t be scared to have mental health days.

I think its generalized stress. I have so manny things on my mind and i neee to get them away

nelicaa

All of today is because the effect of last year, think about it. Last year is the lost year for you from most aspects.
You are affected by negative energy, so it is mental, illusion. You will be out of this situation when this year passes.
I will call a few timeline in the past for you, so you know my reading is trustworthy or not:
2014 you also came across issues alike this year with people. It is also not pleasant so it dragged you back into 2015 also. I can say, 2015 is the most difficult year for you in work, finance, relationships...even your physical health is not good. Accident was not out of the picture!
This year is the final year of the 10-year recycle, you will come to the next good 10 years in career and finance. So, look ahead for positives.
You also have a gift of psychic abilities, so it's easy to understand why you are here.
Cheers.

Thank you very much for your answer. I just got promoted to a big position in my company so I overthink about that also. I have had very difficutl beginning of 2018,I was very sick,I had helicobacter pylori and i still have some issue with that and it changed my life also my look,I lost 15kg and since than I am a different person

nelicaa

Are you working on stress reduction via vigorous exercise, meditation, or counseling/therapy? You may not be able to change your circumstances or what's going on in the heavens, but you do have the option to implement some control over your reactions.

I started meditation a few days ago and I hopes it will help me

Augustine

Oh, I see the bacteria sign on your stomach now on the chart!
That's because I assumed that you are male. Can you tell me your gender?
There is no doubt that you are successful in your career with this chart on both sexes. It's aslo clear that combination of negative energies is overshadowing on you, so you have got to stand for the challenge.
I will read more when you tell me your gender!

nelicaa

Oh, I see the bacteria sign on your stomach now on the chart!
That's because I assumed that you are male. Can you tell me your gender?
There is no doubt that you are successful in your career with this chart on both sexes. It's aslo clear that combination of negative energies is overshadowing on you, so you have got to stand for the challenge.
I will read more when you tell me your gender!

I am female. Can you please tell me more about my chart. Yes,since January 2018 until now I have issue with bacteria,por apettie,when I get stressee it affect my stomach.

Augustine

Diet is important for your health as you have been undisciplined in the past. It is the messege from above to tell you to change. Stomach and stress have close interaction. In this state, you should let things flow like it should, and believe it or not you can not change the outcomes! So, continue with your meditation and let things flow naturally to rescue yourself. I also see that you are sometimes in hot temper, that is one issue to focus on in meditation. It’s probably the cause of the environment or work but if you connect all things above, you know what to do. Relationship was also affected causes this trend. So, I think you will head to spiritual path and solve your health issues. I see that the next 10 years period is good for you. Next year is going to be great with career success and stable health. But difficulty is the challenge that puts up for your change. Your chart is clearly about career and spiritual person, those are the main topics of your life. You have good senses of the right decision, judgement, but sometimes you are reckless, so pay close attention to this behavior to control it. It had impacted you a lot before!

nelicaa

Diet is important for your health as you have been undisciplined in the past. It is the messege from above to tell you to change. Stomach and stress have close interaction. In this state, you should let things flow like it should, and believe it or not you can not change the outcomes! So, continue with your meditation and let things flow naturally to rescue yourself. I also see that you are sometimes in hot temper, that is one issue to focus on in meditation. It’s probably the cause of the environment or work but if you connect all things above, you know what to do. Relationship was also affected causes this trend. So, I think you will head to spiritual path and solve your health issues. I see that the next 10 years period is good for you. Next year is going to be great with career success and stable health. But difficulty is the challenge that puts up for your change. Your chart is clearly about career and spiritual person, those are the main topics of your life. You have good senses of the right decision, judgement, but sometimes you are reckless, so pay close attention to this behavior to control it. It had impacted you a lot before!

You are right. I have been undisciplined in the past about my healt and diet. Thank you. Can you tell me something about love. I am single for a logn time now,almost 5 years

Augustine

I mention relationship just to show you how all aspects are related! Think about it, I have already told you the answer!
The point is we all need to fix ourselves first! Correct?

nelicaa

I mention relationship just to show you how all aspects are related! Think about it, I have already told you the answer!
The point is we all need to fix ourselves first! Correct?

You're right,the change has to be done. But can you tell me more,when i am going to meet someone,anything in praticular?