Natal Chart Reading!

Hello, may someone please read my natal chart? Thank you!
Birth Country: Romania
Birth Town: Galati
Birth Hour: 17:25 PM
Birth time: 24th April 2002

kimbermoon

At the personality level you are a mix of Taurus Sun, Virgo rising and Moon in Virgo; all earth energies which make you rather grounded in the material/physical realm. Your true sense of Identity may be somewhat thwarted, due to afflictions to your Sun [Neptune and Pluto]. You may be lacking in self-confidence, which can also serve to lower your optimism in life.
At the emotional level there are disturbances from Uranus and Neptune to the Moon, which can both contribute to confusion, instability and potential vulnerability to deception or betrayal.

Chiron in the fourth house can be indicative of experiencing insecurity as a child and you may carry with you feelings of abandonment. The baggage carried from the past will have an impact on your experiences in the outer world, so they should be addressed sooner rather than later. The patterns we learn by observing our parents in relationship will form the blueprint for your own later relationships.

You have the South Node joined with Pluto, and this could be a destructive influence in terms of education and communications with others. You may be prone to speaking re actively, rather than reflecting on what you are going to say, and this abruptness may hurt others. You are needing to develop appropriate tactfulness in your speech.

The North Node in Gemini suggests that your Soul is longing for new experiences and different perspectives; you are urged to gain a broader perspective to see things in new and different ways.
At the Soul level, you have developed a self-convincing story about reality, although that may not be an accurate accounting of the truth.

What are you interested in knowing about from your chart?

I'm interested in knowing about possible careers ( if becoming a Lawyer is a good decision), and what are some flaws that I need to fix? Thank you so much! :lol:

kimbermoon

In terms of career we look to the conditions of the 2nd, 6th and 10th Houses and that requires a more detailed analysis than can be provided here. The 10th House has some positive energies for you though, with Jupiter well aligned to the Sun. Jupiter relates to the law and judgment, so that is a good start. Why do you feel you might be drawn to such a career? Which would be more appealing to you: defense or prosecution?

Areas of tension are shown by the red lines in the chart, while the blue ones can denote potential strength and success. With the conjunct of Saturn and Mars, we note tension with Pluto which is also tangled up with
the Venus sq Uranus. Saturn/Mars/Pluto suggests difficulties with power and control. This can relate to morals and integrity, which can often be tested in the judicial system. Venus/Uranus can affect your interactions with others with the potential for sudden and unexpected changes that can deter you at times; your own expectations and ideals are prone to changeability
as well.

Prosecution sounds exciting to me ( ;; I know, I know.) the most!
But I also find Army to be wonderful as well, I am fascinated with weapons and any idea of destruction and death.
Anyway, thank you so much for your valuable informations!