Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARIETUS

Re: Sports astrology

Again well predicted..
Sir if u r using vedic then u must be concentrate who is spinning the coin probably home team spin the coin..
u go to the odds its totally different jibreil is using western in there totally mentioned favourite should take as hometeam..

I remembered that problem happened in Ipl during Delhi match it is in Raipur there Virinchi clearly said dat check which team is closer to playing ground which is more closer dat will be hometeam..

So sir pls don't look at odds..
In today's match Barbados is much nearer than Jamaica from Trinidad..

So we can take hometeam is Barbados and u said upset for hometeam..it happened!! :)

Thanks for the comments,

1) I am not sure about concept of upset for city closer to the venue. I verified tons of game to confirm that Upset always means upset for stronger team, not necessarily home team or favorite team, usually we can figure out strong team based on
a) rankings
b) points table
c) odds
a) and b) were irrelevant today, I could not make a prediction based on point (c) alone.

2) Gerard Butler (hollywood actor/co owner of Jamaica) spun the coin today and Kieron Pollard called heads, Chris Gayle won the toss and elected to field. I never want to get into that mess to make a prediction.

3) If you read my prediction again, there are two parts to it
a) event chart based upset which was unclear since I could not identify stronger team
b) team chart based prediction giving marginal advantage to Jamaica.

tufftour

Thanks for the comments,

1) I am not sure about concept of upset for city closer to the venue. I verified tons of game to confirm that Upset always means upset for stronger team, not necessarily home team or favorite team, usually we can figure out strong team based on
a) rankings
b) points table
c) odds
a) and b) were irrelevant today, I could not make a prediction based on point (c) alone.

2) Gerard Butler (hollywood actor/co owner of Jamaica) spun the coin today and Kieron Pollard called heads, Chris Gayle won the toss and elected to field. I never want to get into that mess to make a prediction.

3) If you read my prediction again, there are two parts to it
a) event chart based upset which was unclear since I could not identify stronger team
b) team chart based prediction giving marginal advantage to Jamaica.

Sir in IPL 6 this time many matches was there which is not in home ground..like Kolkata one match in Jharkhand, Delhi also played in Raipur,Punjab is also played in Dharmasala..

I noticed varenya ji,sasirekhaji and star dust they all take closest venue as hometeam..

And they get success too..u can check that in astrogle

ARIETUS

Sir in IPL 6 this time many matches was there which is not in home ground..like Kolkata one match in Jharkhand, Delhi also played in Raipur,Punjab is also played in Dharmasala..

I noticed varenya ji,sasirekhaji and star dust they all take closest venue as hometeam..

And they get success too..u can check that in astrogle

Jharkand, Delhi, Dharmasala are second home venues for KKR, DD, KXI respectively. Still they calculate the closest city?

tufftour

And they check to confirm the 1st ball timing to end time of match in match mahurta chart..
And they observe the time which favouring asc/dsc team

tufftour

<p>
Jharkand, Delhi, Dharmasala are second home venues for KKR, DD, KXI respectively. Still they calculate the closest city?
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I think problem happened in Delhi match jaipur is more nearer than Delhi from raipur..dat time this topic came..</p>

ARIETUS

And they check to confirm the 1st ball timing to end time of match in match mahurta chart..

No method is wrong until it is tested consistently. I made a note of those methods, and I practice them everyday along with the methods I know.
Problem is there are no answers when I get questions. Further those methods can be applied if game starts on time and finishes on time with out delay and forget about these methods when there is rain around. We cant even think about predicting a test match using this method since we do not know when it finishes.

For example: Today's game we are talking about, let us make Barbados asc of this game, just like you explained.

time sublord asc signification interpretation
20:00 ju pi 1,10,4 1 indicates asc does well
21:18 ar 9,12,3 12 indicates asc looses
21:53 me ar 3,6,5 6 indicates victory for asc
23:08 ta 5,8,4 5 indicates virtory for dsc

So I have to predict Barbados wins the game if game is finished by 23:08, or Jamaica wins if game goes on beyond 23:08, second case came true today. Before game, at the time of prediction, we cant make sure if game goes on till 23:08, when scheduled finish time is 23:00.

Did you read any solutions on astrogle for this problem?

tufftour

In the IPL most of the matches is very close contest & importantantly most of the matches finish after the scheduled time..

I remember one matches between RCB vs Sunrisers..sunrisers was not well supported by stars throughout the day bt unfortunately it was draw..

Bt after the 10 mins it was favouring more to sunrisers and they won it..
So it is common nowadays to cross a schedule time in t20 cricket..

But really CPL is totally unpredictable!!look like all matches are fixed!!

tufftour

No method is wrong until it is tested consistently. I made a note of those methods, and I practice them everyday along with the methods I know.
Problem is there are no answers when I get questions. Further those methods can be applied if game starts on time and finishes on time with out delay and forget about these methods when there is rain around. We cant even think about predicting a test match using this method since we do not know when it finishes.

For example: Today's game we are talking about, let us make Barbados asc of this game, just like you explained.

time sublord asc signification interpretation
20:00 ju pi 1,10,4 1 indicates asc does well
21:18 ar 9,12,3 12 indicates asc looses
21:53 me ar 3,6,5 6 indicates victory for asc
23:08 ta 5,8,4 5 indicates virtory for dsc

So I have to predict Barbados wins the game if game is finished by 23:08, or Jamaica wins if game goes on beyond 23:08, second case came true today. Before game, at the time of prediction, we cant make sure if game goes on till 23:08, when scheduled finish time is 23:00.

Did you read any solutions on astrogle for this problem?

If u watched the full game then u can observe it by seeing the T.v u r rght in declaring which team is asc/dsc

ARIETUS

In the IPL most of the matches is very close contest & importantantly most of the matches finish after the scheduled time..

I remember one matches between RCB vs Sunrisers..sunrisers was not well supported by stars throughout the day bt unfortunately it was draw..

Bt after the 10 mins it was favouring more to sunrisers and they won it..
So it is common nowadays to cross a schedule time in t20 cricket..

But really CPL is totally unpredictable!!look like all matches are fixed!!

Game fixed or not, does not matter. Astrological prediction includes every factor in the universe. Astrologer need not worry if game is fixed or not.

ARIETUS

Zimbabwe are home team and asc, lets see the indications according to the method you suggested.

TIME SUBLORD ASC SIGNIFICATION PREDICTION
13:30 SU SG 9, 9 9 favorable for zimbabwe
13:50 MO SG 8,4 4 is stronger, zim good
14:58 MO CP 7, 3 7 is stronger, pak good
15:51 MA CP 4, 11,7 11 is stronger, zim good

This methods suggests Zimbabwe to win today. Lets wait for the result.

We are advised to prefer country charts over horarary, based on moon sub lord transits in country charts, it looks very bad for zimbabwe and good for pakistan.

Team charts say Pakistan, horarary says Zimbabwe. :)

Last edited:

tufftour

Game fixed or not, does not matter. Astrological prediction includes every factor in the universe. Astrologer did not worry if game is fixed or not.

Know sir astrogically didn't matter if match is fixed or not..

But can u say that match is fixed or not by astrologically??

This is my wish to know the answer from long time!!

Jibreil

Banned

2nd T20I: Zimbabwe v Pakistan at Harare, Aug 24, 2013

L10 is badly combust, in conjunction with Sun - good news for Zimbabwe
Moon sextile Antiscion of L4 at 1.21 - Zimbabwe
Moon trines Fortuna at 2.37 - Pakistan

Now its mean't to be seen if Moon aspect to Fortuna which is a medium testimony proves to be greater than the combustion or not. I weigh a 50-50 to both the teams.

Final: Jamaica Tallawahs v Guyana Amazon Warriors at Port of Spain, Aug 24, 2013

Moon square L1 at 5.09 is the only testimony in favor and final aspect of the Moon, declaring Jamaica as the winners of CPLT20 2013.

ARIETUS

Know sir astrogically didn't matter if match is fixed or not..

But can u say that match is fixed or not by astrologically??

This is my wish to know the answer from long time!!

Of course, anybody can verify match is fixed or not?
Venus is natural significator of money/wealth. See connection between planets producing result of event and venus in event chart. You can know.

If you are using KP, try using cusps connected to those matters.

tufftour

Of course, anybody can verify match is fixed or not?
Venus is natural significator of money/wealth. See connection between planets producing result of event and venus in event chart. You can know.

If you are using KP, try using cusps connected to those matters.

That's really nice sir..

Have u ever seen this type of match in your experience??

ARIETUS

Guyana vs Jamaica Finals based on KP and asc/dsc method:

Guyana are home/asc team

20:00 - 21:13 sa sub lord and Pi asc 11,12,8; advantage Jamaica
21:13 - 22:00 sa sub lord and Ar asc 10,11,7; Guyana gaining advantage
22:00 - 23:03 ke sub lord and Ar asc 10,11,7; Guynana gaining advantage
23:03 - end ke sub lord and Ta asc 9,10,6; Home team guyana win

Lets see!!! (prediction made easy using KP, no ruling planets, no connection to nature indicated by star lords or team charts)

Last edited:

ARIETUS

Zim/Pak

Zim may show some power only after 15:51.
till then it should be pak all over

I am assuming you have used sub lord and asc shift wrt zim as home team.
Using this method, we can identify which team will do well and from when, but seeing overall lords and shifts, before start of game, can we declare a winner? :unsure:

bluetooth

I am assuming you have used sub lord and asc shift wrt zim as home team.
Using this method, we can identify which team will do well and from when, but seeing overall lords and shifts, before start of game, can we declare a winner? :unsure:

As per my small knowledge, NO

Though, if Sub lords of 5,6,11,12 have proper placement and signification, it may provide an idea of final result. But In my practise, I hv found dat it occurs in approx 20-25% charts only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.