Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibreil

Banned
Re: Sports astrology

You did not do anthing wrong, I had the same wrong prediction upon that AL7 on 1st cusp but it did not worked, I do not know why...

I strongly believe that the mistake we are doing here is when Man U was playing in home ground we should take them as favorites rather then following the bookmakers rates. I've closely studied many football matches where i've predicted the other team and the home team as won that game.

Let me predict a few matches that follow with this new rule and see what comes of it. Thank you for sharing your thought :love:

Diamond55

What do you think about the Anzhi Makhachkala-Newcastle? AC team (by colour=yellow, favourite, at home) is Anzhi. Newcastle is red signified by Aries.
Which testimony is stronger?
ASC ruler Venus is in good shape in Pisces and in applying trine to MC. MC is in Cancer, ruler Moon is in Capricorn. Saturn trine Venus. Moon is inside the 4th house.???
BUT: Moon is in an applying sextile to Mars. Anyway, Mars is not so strong in Pisces and in the 6th house.

Jibreil

Banned

What do you think about the Anzhi Makhachkala-Newcastle? AC team (by colour=yellow, favourite, at home) is Anzhi. Newcastle is red signified by Aries.
Which testimony is stronger?
ASC ruler Venus is in good shape in Pisces and in applying trine to MC. MC is in Cancer, ruler Moon is in Capricorn. Saturn trine Venus. Moon is inside the 4th house.???
BUT: Moon is in an applying sextile to Mars. Anyway, Mars is not so strong in Pisces and in the 6th house.

Please confirm:
- Match played in Moscow
- Local time 21:00

Accidental Dignity: Venus is in bad shape, it is 5 degrees close to Sun and its combustion is increased and its movement is slow. Mars is in it's own 6th house of Joy.

Moon makes an immediate aspect to sextile Mars Lord 7 + Moon is inside 4th house. Moons final and only aspect before it changes the house is Moon sextiling Mars, hence Moon's final aspect is Lord 7. Newcastle will win this one easily.

Last edited:

Diamond55

The local time is 21.00, but I think it will be in Makhackala not in Moscow.
I know that I must have looked over some factors:
10th house ruler Moon is inside the 4th house, so the ASC team is controlled by its enemy. I see that the Moon's dispositor, Saturn is in a trine to Venus, but it is separating.
My problem is that the Anzhi seems to be stronger than Newcastle because
Anzhi have no new injury worries and go into the game with a full squad of players.

Jibreil

Banned

The local time is 21.00, but I think it will be in Makhackala not in Moscow.
I know that I must have looked over some factors:
10th house ruler Moon is inside the 4th house, so the ASC team is controlled by its enemy. I see that the Moon's dispositor, Saturn is in a trine to Venus, but it is separating.
My problem is that the Anzhi seems to be stronger than Newcastle because
Anzhi have no new injury worries and go into the game with a full squad of players.

Goal.com suggest match will be played in Olimpiyskiy stadion Luzhniki — Moskva (Moscow)

When using Astrology keep all your knowledge about the sport aside and let Astrology answer your questions. Even if you are a sports analyst your analysis can go down the drain.

Diamond55

Thank you very much, you are right as always. It will be in Moscow. But I don't know what was your and fensi88's final conclusion about Uranus within 2 degrees a house cusp.

Jibreil

Banned

Thank you very much, you are right as always. It will be in Moscow. But I don't know what was your and fensi88's final conclusion about Uranus within 2 degrees a house cusp.

It's not Uranus, it's always the Accidental dignities that we overlook.

Always see where the main significators are placed, see what condition they are in, Combustion is destructive and the stronger the destruction the badder the condition of the planet. The closer to the Sun the respective planet's speed of movement also reduces.

All these are important factors to be considered when we don't have testimonies from our main significators or antiscion.

Chelsea (taking Chelsea as underdogs) and Inter can win in the other two matches.

Last edited:

Diamond55

But hasn't it got any significance that Uranus squares the MC, there destroys the succes of ASC team?
What matches do you think of?

Jibreil

Banned

But hasn't it got any significance that Uranus squares the MC, there destroys the succes of ASC team?
What matches do you think of?

Uranus squaring MC is a minor testimony - it should be considered when your are exhausted out of testimonies. I mean when you are not being able to find out any other testimony on the chart. Always focus on your main significators and antiscia of Lord 1 & 7 along with APOF & Moon's antiscia whether it conjuncts or opposes any.

Diamond55

OK. I'll try it. The antiscia of Lord 7 Mars is within 2 degrees to reach ASC, it also favors DSC team. Am I right?

Jibreil

Banned

OK. I'll try it. The antiscia of Lord 7 Mars is within 2 degrees to reach ASC, it also favors DSC team. Am I right?

ASC/1st house is at 15.25 the antiscion of Mars is on 03.31. This is no where even close to a cusp. The antiscia were at 14.xx it would be on the cusp and if it were 16 or 17.xx it would be inside 1st house.

Jibreil

Banned

The ASC for me is 5 minutes 26' Libra. Where is the mistake?

Your chart is incorrect.

I repeat:

- Match is at 9:00 PM Moscow time
- Location is Moscow
- 07/03/2013 or 03/07/2013

Attachments

• AnzhivsNewcastlejpg_Page1.jpg
    AnzhivsNewcastlejpg_Page1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 27

Diamond55

Thank you very much. I've made the chart on astro.com. The figures, location and time are all the same but in spite of this I have a totally different chart.

Jibreil

Banned
Thank you very much. I've made the chart on astro.com. The figures, location and time are all the same but in spite of this I have a totally different chart.

Please share the longitude and latitude of Moscow from astro.com

SA T20 is tomorrow so that can wait please.

Jibreil

Banned

Longitude:37e35
Latitude:55n45
Something wrong with time zone?

These are the same co-ordinates on my chart. Please share your Astro chart. There must be some print mistake in your chart, co-ordinates have to be identical.

Jibreil

Banned

Here's the chart.

Never seen such a big difference. fensi88 what is your chart showing?

I did a bit of Googling and found a very accurate service http://alabe.com/freechart/

I pulled up a chart for this match and it's the exact match of my software Janus. Astro.com has got wrong this time.

EDIT: Such charts can create major blunders in predictions. As Pluto is shown on IC cusp, though not so strong but can disturb our judgement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.