Where are my Sperry Top Siders?

leomoon

I have only 2 pairs of good leather shoes that cost a a lot of money. Both are Sperry Top Siders, a kind of penny-loafer shoe. One fits perfectly, the other is still rather tight so I don't wear as often although they need breaking in.

The pair that needs breaking in, is green (olive green) and now I can't find then. Today I asked my husband to help me look, because he's great at finding things, and he searched throughout the small house we have, all the closets, and of course cleaned and vacuumed , moving furniture while doing so. :smile: We still can't find them. In my bedroom closet where they should be, we made sure to look into all boxes (empty ones I kept), and shoe horns that hold shoes, not there.

Under the beds, (there are only 2 beds in the house), under couches, under furniture in my bedroom that can get kicked under - nope! No where....:surprised:
I looked in the car just in case my foot hurt and took them off before walking in the house. Not there either.

I just can't imagine where there are. We don't go to anyone's houses anymore, no place I'd leave them or change.

This chart does not look good to me. Saturn in the 7th is a warning, that the Astrologer is warned they may get it wrong.....

the POF is at the very last degree and almost at the 30th place....

What else is left?

I can't imagine where they are...They couldn't have walked out of the house by themselves, :tongue: (pun intended) seriously, I even checked the porch outside.....

They are practically new, because they haven't been broken in yet.

They look like this. Except they are olive green drab -

(I don't really care anymore, since they still hurt my feet, BUT, it's the idea of losing them and this isn't a big house !!

https://www.zappos.com/p/sperry-seaport-penny-pearlized-grey/product/9599150/color/401

I can get ones cheaper now on Amazon if I wanted to, that are softer probably....:annoyed:

Can you determine where they "may be?" What house would I look for shoes anyway? The 3rd house? Our land is very rocky and harsh, lots of thorns, dirt and rocks, so I used them outside mostly handy for that kind of work. I looked into the garage just now, to make sure I didn't leave them there, to pluck out thorns, but not there either.

Any idea is appreciated:

leomoon

I FOUND THEM!!!!

THANKS ANYWAY FOR LOOKING!!' :whistling: :wink: i suppose the moon in the NEW Moon, and POF 29th deg. last few min. of arc and Saturn in 7th saying, "stricture here"

was right to not read....

just a few minutes ago, i happened to swish my foot under the "other side" of the bed and sure enough I came out. I asked my husband, "how come, you said you looked (and he did I saw him with a flashlight get down on the floor), but on the "other side".........

Oh well.

:pouty: They still hurt a bit.

leomoon

I was "thinking" however, Mercury might have been the ruler of the shoes, (house 3) and sextile to the Moon, so that gave me a tiny bit of hope. But I was okay if I did give them away in error with a pile of clothes the other day to the box I dump my charity clothes in each month. I didn't take the time to look before I put them into a bag. I told him, "well that's okay too, they did hurt my feet".........I just felt dumb not knowing :wink: